|Space||2,500 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||2 - 7 nights|
BEAUTIFUL HOME READY FOR SUMMER FUN!
This is the sixth full season for the recently built beach home at Ocean Isle Beach that boasts amazing views of the beach, ocean and a natural canal. The prime location is a second row corner lot within steps of 2 beach accesses and the center of the island. Whether the purpose of your visit to Ocean Isle Beach is a restful vacation or one filled with lots of activities, our home is the perfect place to stay. The home was designed with comfort and luxury in mind, and it includes many upgrades, amenities, and new technology to help to make your vacation memorable.
NEW FOR 2014 - GAS AND CHARCOAL GRILLS, COMMERCIAL GRADE ICEMAKER, NEW BEACH CHAIRS AND CARTS, HANDICAPPED BARS IN MASTER BATH, ADDITIONAL KITCHENWARE, FRESHENED PAINTING IN COMMON AREAS, NEW HAND SHOWER AT POOL.
The house is in its sixth full season for rental. This is not another beach rental property. We have decorated our home for the enjoyment of our family and our guests with many extra touches and features not found in the typical rental. The home is very comfortable and a great place for your family. Our first guests have loved the house and many families continue to return yearly!
FLOOR PLAN AND ACCOMMODATIONS:
• Reverse Floor Plan with 5 Bedrooms/5.5 Baths.
• Sleeps a maximum of 17:
+ 2nd floor Master bedroom – one King bed
+ 2nd floor bedroom 2 – one Queen bed
+ 1st floor bedroom 3 – one Queen bed
+ 1st floor bedroom 2– one Queen + one Twin
+ 1st floor bedroom 1 – three bunk beds, Twin over Twin
+ 2nd floor family room – one Queen sleeper sofa
+ 1st floor family room – one Queen sleeper sofa
• Main living area on 2nd floor. Open floor plan with comfy, cushy couches
+ Family room is large with accent lighting and great ocean views.
+ Dining room with farm table seats 10.
+ Large unique granite Kitchen Island with 5 barstools.
+ Additional dining table is on deck off of dining room.
+ The airy second floor kitchen is open to the family and dining room.
+ Rockers and deck furniture on 2nd floor deck with either sun or shade seating. Great for morning coffee and evening gatherings.
• Living area on 1st floor has second large family room (great for kids or second family)
+ Family room features a sectional sofa and entertainment center with TV and docking station for video games.
+ Game area includes a foosball table and arcade game.
+ Half–bath off living area.
+ Wet bar with refrigerator to stock with cool drinks.
+ Full laundry room with High Efficiency Large Capacity washer/dryer.
+ Large covered decks with rockers, chairs, and tables.
• Master suite bath features walk-in shower with double shower heads and double vanity.
• All bedrooms have private baths for comfortable accommodations:
+ 1st floor baths include a vanity and a tub shower.
+ 2nd floor baths include vanities and showers.
+ Ground level includes a beach/pool shower, changing room, and clothesline for your suits and beach towels.
• Wood trimmed 3 stop elevator makes bringing in groceries and luggage easy. Cab accommodates wheel chair access.
• Private fenced pool features in-pool seating areas with water jets. Pool can be heated between March and October for an additional fee. Pool Deck area includes a tiki bar, lounge chairs, picnic table, Weber gas grill and a charcoal grill. Speakers allow you play your favorite selections from an iPod.
• Sleep like a baby on the special Marriott Simmons mattresses on all beds.
• No need to bulk up your suitcases with bed linens or bath towels as we will provide them at no charge!
• All bedrooms have cable TV, ceiling fans, and deck access.
• Well-equipped gourmet kitchen with granite countertops and upgraded stainless steel appliances including convection oven, convection/microwave oven, extra quiet dishwasher, and a 25 cf bottom freezer/refrigerator. The second refrigerator is on the ground level near the pool and grill. Stock up on food and drinks.
• House is equipped with 4 beach bikes, beach chairs, and 2 beach carts to wheel the chairs and drinks to the beach.
• Guests have access to the garage area to securely store toys, golf clubs, and beach equipment. Garage has power outlets if you plan on renting a golf cart for the week.
• Corner lot allows extra parking space.
TECHNOLOGY AND SECURITY FEATURES:
• Guest access to the elevator, front door, and garage is by electronic push button dead bolt locks. No key to share! We program a 4 digit number that you select for the week to open the locks. Old codes from previous guests expire after their rental period.
• Guests have optional use of the home security system during your stay. The same four digit code used for the doors can be programed for the security system.
• Large 55” flat screen HD TVs in both family rooms offer a docking station to connect video games, computers, and iPod or iPad to play games and music. Bring your own game station and movies from home. Family room TVs include a DVD player.
• Stereo systems allow you play music in the 1st or 2nd floor family room, 2nd floor deck, and pool to help set the mood.
• We are equipped with secure high speed Wi-Fi internet access to stay connected or download movies from the net.
• Two water heaters are provided to help everyone get ready for dinner on time.
• Ocean Isle Beach is a great blend of a family beach with shops and dining on and off island. Located between Wilmington and Myrtle Beach, activities are within an easy drive. The beaches are large, beautiful, and across the street.
• Our home is located within a short distance from the center of island. Arrival is quick and easy over the high access bridge. No need to stop and pick up a key with the Electronic locks, and arrival time can be flexible.
• The corner lot location provides extra privacy, extra parking, fantastic ocean and beach views, and an unrestricted view down a natural canal.
• We are just a stroll to the beach front activity center, playground, museum, and mid-island restaurants & shops. The bikes have baskets so you can run leisurely errands.
No smoking and no pets are allowed as a courtesy to all guests. Renter must be 30+ years old and stay on premises.
Keywords: cottage, beach home, beach house,Ocean view, beach access, second row, pool heater, saline pool, game room, wifi, security system, balconies, decks, luxurious,screened porch, family, family beach,
We are beach people and we have looked forward to having our own house to enjoy. This is a family owned and managed property designed and built for our personal use. When the house is not being rented by our guests, we are enjoying it with family and friends. We have furnished, decorated, and stocked it for our use, so you should find it more comfortable than the typical rental unit.
Please check out the amenities and photos of the property. Call us with any questions.
Edy & Mark
Edy purchased this house in 2012
Our family has enjoyed vacations at many North Carolina beaches throughout the years even before we were North Carolina residents. We have enjoyed this area the most because it has such a great balance of not only beautiful beaches but also convenient proximity to other activities. There is literally something for every age group to enjoy.
The house is ready for guests with extra amenities and features.
For you comfort, we provide bed linens and bath towels at no additional charge. The linen package is purchased by us, and it is of a higher quality than typical service linens.
The amenities include:
• Four custom 3 speed beach bikes
• One dozen folding beach chairs so that you do not have to pack and fill the car with chairs
• Two beach carts to haul gear and chairs
• Second refrigerator on the lower level for extra storage and beach beverages
• Bar refrigerator on first floor
Commercial grade icemaker on first floor
• Vintage arcade game with 60 great games - take on the kids with the games we know
• Professional grade Tornado foosball table
• Tiki bar at the pool with seating and a picnic table
• Heated saline pool
• Custom elevator for easy access to all floors
• Weber charcoal grill and charcoal for the purists
• New for 2013 we added a Weber propane grill for guest use. Propane tanks are provided for guest to fill based upon your use.
• Very well stocked kitchen
• Docking stations at the media centers on 1st and 2nd floors for games, computers, iPods, and music.
• Speakers at the pool and upper deck for music.
• Flat screen TVs in both Living rooms and all bedrooms
• Special Marriott preferred mattresses by Simmons for a comfortable nights rest
• Commercial construction methods to provide a very quiet house
• Convenient location near center island
• Two beach access points, one with all ramps for wheeled access
We had a wonderful stay at this home. The one question we had come up during our stay was answered super quick by the owner. The furniture, decor, and provided gear (bikes, pool toys, beach carts) were all top quality and the types of items we purchase for ourselves. It truly felt like a home and not just another rental. Plus, you can't beat the location near the Community Center access with the ramp for multi-generation families. And last, but certainly not least, the views are perfect. Full beach view in front and full cancel view in back. We will be back next year!
What a great vacation we had! My family and I live in NC and travel with 2 other families from other states every few years! When we started discussing our next excursion, NC beaches came up. We looked over several homes and Indigo Beach was on the top of all of our lists!
The house offers everything you can imagine - just like your own home - but more!
I recommend this home for your next vacation accommodations! It will not disappoint! The booking process was easy and the owner answered any questions we had prior!
Excellent choice for us!
We've be coming to OIB for 10+ years and this was the first time we stayed at this home. It was wonderful. Thew owners are very easy to work and quick to answer any questions. Would highly recommend!
This was our first trip back to Ocean Isle Beach in 20 yrs. Many things have changed not only on the island but also with our family. A first for our first granddaughter to the beach, and a first time to OIB for some of my family. We arrived just after a rainstorm which was the only rain we had the entire week. Indigo was right on for accommodations, locations, and amenities. I rode a bike for the first time in 40 years and our granddaughter experienced her first bike ride with her mom and dad. Sand and surf were perfect and it was great to lounge by the pool in the afternoon when the sun was on the back of the house. We did all of our meals at Indigo as well as a crab picking and shrimp feast. The week was with all family and we all came with a smile on our faces and all left with a smile and great memories at OIB. Thanks for all the great comforts you have included in Indigo.
This house is one of the best we have stayed in. It was our first visit to Ocean Isle, NC and we enjoyed our stay. The house layout is excellent and we enjoyed the amenities throughout the house. The owner answered all of my questions before our visit. I would definitely recommend this beautiful house.
The house was great with plenty of room for everyone. The grandkids loved the game room and pool. The beach was a short walk away and the view from the upper deck was beautiful. The kitchen was very well stocked with any utensil we needed. Great stay!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Oct 23 2016 - Apr 15 2017
2 night minimum stay
Apr 16 2017 - May 13 2017
2 night minimum stay
May 14 2017 - May 26 2017
2 night minimum stay
May 27 2017 - Aug 11 2017
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
Aug 12 2017 - Sep 4 2017
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
Sep 5 2017 - Oct 20 2017
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
|Cleaning fee||$175 + Tax|
May 28-Sept 2, 2016 are SAT to SAT weekly rentals only.
HOLIDAY WEEKS: Contact owner for minimum stay and rates.
BED AND BATH LINENS ARE INCLUDED AT NO EXTRA CHARGE
Not included -$175 cleaning; 12.75% tax; optional pool heat $50/day or $300/wk.
Refundable damage deposit due with Rental Contract. 50% total rental rate and fees due 90 days prior to arrival, balance due 45 days prior to arrival.
Bowling-family entertainment center, crabbing, miniature golf, bicycling.