New professional photos are up now!
Welcome home to our centrally located condo with an open plan kitchen, dining and lounge room. Warm up in front our fireplace or spoil yourself in the large corner jetted tub. Cook up a feast with your friends and family in our fully stocked kitchen and have a great night’s sleep ready for your next day of adventures. This property is great for friends, family vacations, reunions and get togethers.
- Free WiFi
- Fully stocked kitchen, with staple food items
- Large flat screen HD TV with cable
- Jetted Soaker Tub and second bath
- In suite washer/dryer with laundry supplies
- Fire Place
- Free underground parking
- Flexible bedding options
- A selection of board games and books for your enjoyment
- Communal BBQ area, pool table and lounge area
Our condo is a 5 minute walk to main street Canmore where you will find shops, galleries and restaurants. We also recommend eating at Blake Restaurant, just around the corner.
Our Condo features a master bedroom with king bed and en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower and jetted tub. The 2nd and 3rd bedrooms feature flexible bedding options (two twin beds, or one king bed). There is a double sofa bed in the living room and a second bathroom with a bath tub.
Bedroom 2: King Bed or 2 Twin/Singles
Bedroom 3: King Bed or 2 Twin/Singles
The 2nd and 3rd bedroom features flexible bedding options (two twin beds, or one king bed). Please let us know at the time of booking how you would like this bedroom configured.
The property is located in Canmore, Alberta. It is a 10 minute walk to the main street (restaurants, galleries and shops) and a 5 minute walk to Policeman’s Creek and local walking trails. It is a 15 minute drive to Banff.
Do you want to stay in one of our properties but the minimum stay is too long for you? Please get in contact with us. We can put you on a wait list in case the minimum stay is shortened or we add a new property to our inventory that has a shorter minimum stay. We can also keep you on the wait list in case we can ‘Split the Week’. What we mean by split the week is we get one guest who wants to stay Monday to Wednesday and another guest who wants to stay Thursday to Sunday but the minimum stay is 6 nights. What we can do is take bookings for both guests and the reservations together will add up to the minimum 6 night stay. There will be an extra clean required and the cost of the clean will be split up based on the number of nights booked by each guest.
The HomeAway availability calendar is synced with our Internal Reservation System calendar during the day. If your dates are available and you meet the house rules, then you are welcome to 'Book Now'.
Rockies Rentals is a professional vacation rental company that assists visitors with finding the perfect vacation rental unit by combining the personal service associated with booking a unit direct with the owner, with the security and professionalism of booking with a company. We have a number of properties, including this property, available for your mountain adventure.
- Maximum occupancy is 8 people and includes adults and children. This includes any person staying overnight, coming over for dinner or just popping by quickly. This is stipulated by our business insurance and we never exceed that limit.
- As per our insurance, all guests must be registered in advance. Send us a message and we will update your guest list.
- No pets allowed.
- No parties or events.
- Everyone must be over the age of 25 (or children travelling under the direct supervision of a legal parent/guardian).
- Please take your shoes off at the front door. This is a Canadian custom and it makes the lives of our cleaning team much easier and helps keep the property in tip top shape!
- Guests will need to sign our booking agreement. This is an easy digital process and we email all the information out when we confirm your booking.
- And finally, have fun, relax and enjoy the comfort and joy of our beautiful condo.
We, the team at Rockies Rentals, look forward to having you.