|Minimum Stay||4 - 6 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
!!! FALL SPECIAL $599 per week !!!
This luxury A/C villa is located in the beautiful and private Greater Groves community in Orlando area.
The villa has three bedrooms with den and two baths, its own SOUTH FACING Screened-in Pool area with oversize private pool and spa. (heat optional)
House is fully equipped including secure wireless high speed internet service, game room and gas BBQ grill.
Villa is ideally located 15 minutes from Disney, within minutes from shopping malls, restaurants and supermarkets.
You will find several excellent golf courses close by.
The home is just a short drive from some of the most popular golf courses in Central Florida including Legends, Mystic Dunes, Highlands Reserve, Southern Dunes, Ridge wood Lakes, Stoney brook West, Diamond Players Club, Orange County National, Champions Gate and Reunion.
This is the perfect vacation spot for couples or families, accommodating up to 6 people. The home is surrounded by a conservation area providing a quiet retreat after a long day at the theme parks.
The villa is a short distance off Highway 192 on Highway 27 in Clermont, Fl.
• 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms .w/private pool and spa
•. Master bedroom (king bed) with private bathroom
•.Bedroom 2 (queen bed)
• bedroom 3 (two twin beds)
• 2nd full bathroom with pool access
• Den with sofa
• Living room, kitchen, dining room
• Free secure wireless Internet access,
• HD digital cable TV & DVR - you may record your favorite show when you are out
• Private oversize swimming pool and spa
• Fully equipped kitchen with all dishes, microwave, coffee maker and more
• Fridge, gas stove, dishwasher
• Full size washer & dryer
• iron and ironing board, hairdryers
• All linens, bath and pool towels
• TV in each room, Cable TV and DVD
• Large screened furnished patio with private swimming pool and spa
• Free Secure High Speed Wireless Internet
• Free long-distance within the USA and Canada
• No smoking and no pets
• Baby Friendly: playpen, high chair and pool alarms for children safety.
Enjoy the beautiful Florida sunset from your own private pool.
RENTAL RATE INFORMATION:
- 30 Yrs Old Min Age to Rent
- All Rates Are Subject to 11% taxes.
- A $300 refundable security deposit is required with all bookings and will be returned back to you within 10 days after your departure, if there are no damages
- A non-refundable deposit of $400 secures a booking, full payment is required 6 weeks prior to your arrival
- For an additional person there is charge $100 per week.
- Cleaning cost waived for stays of 6 nights or more, otherwise a fee of $100 applies.
- Pool/spa heating, which is recommended between October and April, is available for an additional $25.00 per day.
- Check in after 4 PM; Check out 10 AM.
- No pets allowed. No smoking allowed indoors.
We are Canadian owners.
Our home is fully licensed and registered in the State of Florida and managed locally by a professional management company who ensures that the lawns, pool and property are maintained to a very high standard. Furthermore, a co-coordinator is on 24hr call-out for emergencies.
Super clean & super priced for limited availability.
We accept payments with Paypal, Interac e-transfer the money from your account or pay with credit cards.
- Harry found it so convenient to attend his golf course from your home that we have decided if you are renting out again next year, we would like first chance to have it for Jan & Feb.
- We are pleased with your house. Everything is working well and what is most important it was spotless clean when we arrived.
You have a very nice house here. It is well maintained and certainly one of the best in the area.
May 5, 2012
Absolute ideal home for a vacation with friends or family. The location was very quiet, very central and we were not disturbed, here you can enjoy all the comforts of a home in a private and comfy atmosphere. We would return.
Keywords: Bungalow, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, steps from Disney parks, golf courses, fully equipped kitchen, free high speed internet & phone
We are canadian owners with 3 children
Marta S purchased this villa in 2011
My family has been vacationing in Orlando area for past 20 years and always likes to come back
Short drive to shopping, restaurants and to all atractions. Verry quiet and private place.
This villa was absolutely perfect for us. It had every comfort we could ask for. A real family, homely feel. A huge pool and jacuzzi area too. It had sun from morning until night. Huge patio area. Lovely standard of interior and all necessary equipment you could need. Marta is a very caring and considerate owner and took every care of our stay. It was a short drive to Disney world and served by a multitude of restaurants. It was a minutes from both publix and Walmart. We are Disney vacation club owners and are now considering selling or renting out our vacation interest and staying here for our future vacations. The area is peaceful and quiet with many residential neighbours who care about their neighbourhood with some similar family vacation homes. Felt very safe. We even had someone kindly put out bins out one evening as we were out late at the parks and I guess they were worried we might forget. I really cannot rate this highly enough. My wife's words were that it was everything she could hope for and I would wholeheartedly agree. Our kids (10 & 4) were so happy and enjoyed the stay they loved the pool and having so much more space to themselves. Thanks so much for such a great and memorable stay Marta. We hope to visit again very soon!
We will definitely be booking Marta's house again. The kids loved having a pool right out the door, and the openness of the kitchen/ living room was great too. The towels and linens were very clean. My littlest kept calling it our new house. Lol. Can't wait to come back.
Great first time experience for us. The house had all the basics that we needed. It was a great place to come back to after spending the day at Disney. The pool was great. They had noodles, float rings and even a beach ball for the grand kids to play with. Pool was a little chilly for my taste but the kids loved it.
There was one thing we had to do while there, put out the trash and recycling for pick up but nothing you wouldn't do at home.
Amazing!! I could not have asked for a better villa. It was immaculate, spacious and well maintained .The pool was great!! Highly recommended it! We are hoping to be back in the fall!! Thank you, Marta!
We recently stayed at this beautiful home. Very clean! Marta was accommodating and very pleasant to work with. We were away from the hectic tourist sites but close enough too it. We can not wait for our next stay.
This year my wife and i visited for the third this wonderful property. Last year we had a marvelous vacation and we hoped we would have one this year too. And we had a marvelous vacation. The weather was nice and the villa was very clean and the neighborhood very quiet. We did get a chance to meet with Martha wo was staying in Florida also in the other property she owned. A very nice lady from Slowakia who now lives in Canada. We did get along very well.
We stayed for about 3 weeks and we know already that we will come back next year. This is ultimate vacation for us. I sincerely can recommend this house to all you villa-seekers! You will enjoy the house; pool etc. There are many shops just minutes away from the house. You will be a short distance from Disney, Seaworld, Universal Studios etc.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Sep 25 2016 - Nov 8 2016
6 night minimum stay
May 1 2017 - Jun 17 2017
5 night minimum stay
Jun 18 2017 - Aug 26 2017
5 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$300|
The price is base on 5 people staying. For an additional person there is charge $100 per week.