|Minimum Stay||4 - 7 nights|
* * OUR RATES AND BOOKINGS ARE IN CANADIAN DOLLARS. For an approximate converted price in US dollars, simply click on "Get an instant quote". When you click on "BOOK IT" button you will be shown the price to be charged in CANADIAN DOLLARS and an approximate price in USD which may vary with exchange rate charged by your credit card at time of booking. Payments accepted by credit card and other means * *
OUR PAST GUESTS SAY THEY WOULD RENT AGAIN IN A HEARTBEAT! BEST LOCATION IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ACTION OF ROMANTIC ZONE YET ON SURPRIZINGLY QUIET STREET. SAFE (24 HOURS GUARDS ON SITE AT DOOR). BEST SERVICE (WE PICK YOU UP AT AIRPORT WITH LOCAL MANAGER AT YOUR SERVICE), SEARCH NO MORE, SATISFACTION BACKED BY 38 PAST GUESTS 5 STARS REVIEWS.
Welcome to CASA BUGAMBILIAS in beautifull V399, our warm Mexican colonial contemporary style home for your vacation. Location Location Location ! Romantic Zone, Right on restaurant row, Only 3 blocks 5 to 10 minutes nice walk to Los Muertos beach, no hills to climb, walking distance to all that Old Town offers. Views Views Views and Views !! Breath taking 360 degree views of ocean, bay, mountains from what will become the most sought after rooftop terrace in PV where you can enjoy a heated infinity pool, two jacuzzis, covered gazebos with fan lounge and table areas with lighting. Experience our home feeling condo with a warm mexican contemporary decor, fine furnishing and artwork, quality linens and towels, bedroom window and living room private balcony both offering a nice background Amapas mountain view, 24 hr onsite security, brand new state of the art upscale construction, centrally located in Old Town steps away from a bakery, famous Freddy Tucan breakfast and lunch restaurant, on the same block you will find a great wine store, surrounded by numerous popular restaurants, cafés, sports bar, shops and art galleries. Night clubs are also within a safe walking distance of a few blocks. Lockup your valuables in our full size floor affixed safe with modifiable digital access code. Optionnal daily maid service available at a reasonnable fee.
* * NEW in our condo:
* * Espresso machine Nescafé for use with capsules easily found in every supermarket in PV (enjoy capuccinos, lungos, espressos, iced tea, hot chocolate, decaf etc..);
* * Two deluxe 'Tommy Bahama' backpack beach chairs with umbrella, bring your drinks and snack to the beach in the insulated pouch behind backrest, just fill it up with ice from our fridge dispenser and your all set !
* * Enjoy greater confort in living and dinning with our new ultra quiet, modern desing, living room 3 speed ceiling fan with light;
* * Enjoy mountain breeze through the condo by leaving entry door and patio door open with complete peace of mind by our new design security doors;
* * Balcony chairs and coffee table with a nice palm tree to enjoy your favorite drink in a wonderful setting;
* * Enjoy greater confort on our pull out sofa bed with new enhanced confort matress;
* * New 'ocean spirit' painting in our service bathroom;
* * New additionnal suspended lighting fixtures in both bathrooms to improve mirror efficiency;
* * Read and relax in our new bedroom confortable design chair;
V399 Condo complex:
- On site building manager;
- Secured entry;
- 24 hour security with cameras and night guard;
- Building wide water filtration system - water safe to drink from fawcets and shower;
- Lobby and entry level open sky central courtyard with tables and chairs palm treas plants and central fountain;
- WIFI in lobby and central courtyard;
- Spectacular 7th floor rooftop shared terrace with:
- Salt water infinity pool (non diving);
- Salt water jacuzzis (2) (reservation required);
- Kitchen area with gas BBQ (reservation required);
- Gazebo covered lounge area with lighting and ceiling fan;
- Gazebo covered table with chairs ( 2 areas);
- Complete bathroom;
- Entry level easy access no elevator required;
- Security guards post 24 hours near our doorstep;
- Open sky central courtyard at our door step w table chairs and umbrella;
- Quiet and private, we dont see most of entry level tenants walk by our condo entrance door as we are strategically located in building corner at end of courtyard;
- 10 ft high ceilings with professionnal lighting;
- Marble bathrooms with glass doors;
- Marble floors;
- Granite counters;
- Internet - High speed WIFI;
- Security doors to enjoy mountain breeze;
* Living room:
- Private balcony with sliding glass door;
- Roll down privacy screen for light intensity reduction during afternoons and added privacy at night;
- 3-4 person Sofa (with pullout bed) and large one person sofa chair;
- Variable speed quiet design ceiling fan - remote affixed to wall;
- AC minisplit unit in dining/living with handheld remote;
- Entertainement center with:
- Sharp flat screen LED 42in TV with cable (Local and Major US networks);
- Sharp sound system with iPod/iPhone docking station;
- Blu-ray DVD player;
- Kitchen granite counters;
- High end hard wood kitchen cabinets;
- Stainless steel high end kitchen appliances;
- Filtered ice and water dispenser in fridge;
- Variable intensity dining room chandelier;
- Forged steel base with marble round dining table with 4 leather and forged steel chairs;
- Drip coffee maker;
- Nescafe Espresso maker (capsules widespread in PV);
- Toaster and Blender;
- Complete high end non stick cookwear;
- Complete high end kitchen cooking utensils and cutlery;
* * New high end set of kitchen cutting nives;
* * New Melamine/Acrylic plates, bowls and wine glasses with carying tray for outdoor use on our rooftop terrace;
- In suite bathroom with marble throughout, glass doors
- Window with street and background mountain view (not all condos in project have window in bedroom or an outdoor balcony);
- Roll down privacy screen for light intensity reduction during afternoons and added privacy at night;
- Light blockage curtains and decorative curtains;
- Beautifull forged steel king size bed;
- Plush Sealy top of the line pillow top with memory foam matress;
- Luxury linens, bedspreads (one with conforter other without) and beautifull decorative cushions;
- Variable speed quiet ceiling fan with handheld remote;
- AC minisplit unit with handheld remote;
- Floor affixed safe with digital keypad and overide key - for your valuables - can accomodate PC size;
- Hair dryer;
- Radio Alarm clock;
- Large bathroom towels, medium and small hand towels ( 8 of each size in condo );
- Decorative hand towels;
- Large beach towels;
* Private in condo washer and dryer closet:
- Washer & dryer;
- Iron and board;
- Electrolux vaccum cleaner;
- Cleaning supplies and accessories;
Keywords: V399, Condominium, new, v399, 1 bedroom, 2 bathroom, view, ocean, mountains, beach, romantic, gay and staight friendly area, restaurant row, Zenih, Pacifica, The Park, Signature, Residence,
We just love Vallarta and decided last year to buy a place in this little paradise. V399 was definitely a good choice for our home in the tropics with its perfect location and high end quality. We put our hearts and sweat in finding out and in some cases having unique made to measure hand crafted furniture by increadibly talented local blacksmith and perotta wood craftsman. We also came across a young painter in Vallarta with an outstanding talent and had two wonderfull paintings made for our new place. We are confident you will enjoy our home for your vacation as much as we do.
Regis purchased this condo in 2012
Central location walk to everything no car required, rooftop terrace with increadible views, great unit with private balcony and beautiful views of surrounding mountains, close to all the action and again nestled in a residential neighborhood 1 block from a gym and a stone throw from restaurants and nightlife spots.
We enjoy natural light throughout and a view on the mountains from our bedroom window and from our private balcony patio door, 10 feet high ceilings with professionnal lighting throughout condo, modern ameneties, security and peace of mind. Our condo is accessible directly on entry level without use of elevator, at the end of a walkway through our magnificent open sky indoor shared courtyard with fountain and umbrella covered tables and chairs that you can enjoy directly at our unit's door step. Leave our appartment door open to the courtyard and enjoy a nice breeze and sound of the fountain.
For jot and tittle reasons my review was unacceptable. I am forwarding it, none-the-less in case you might use any of it. Again, wonderful facility. We felt privileged to stay. -Bill
V-399, Unit 107 Evaluation.
When shopping online we have to be a little skeptical. Such was the case with this listing. The claims of grand ocean and mountain views seemed a bit much. As for housing, I was ready for bad water and a bit of black mold. The shocking part of this listing is that every claim is true. It is a beautifully decorated condo in a new building. In the private area of the condo everything works and looks new. The same can be said for the public areas of the building. The staff maintains the building with attention to every detail. The fountain in the central courtyard is a perfectly functioning work of art. Cleanliness seems to be a high art here. There is not so much as a gum wrapper in the public areas. The glass in the modern entry hall sparkles. If something breaks down (which it must in such a complex), that something is immediately repaired. I saw nothing hanging, roped off, or half fixed. The staff members are well dressed, very polite, and attentive.
As for the showcase feature of the building-the rooftop-it is entirely as represented. If anything, the photos in the listing do not do it justice. Again, the cleanliness is beyond reproach. The large, soft cushioned conversation pit is regularly freshened by the staff, so the loose cushions remain attractive and orderly. The capacity of the roof facilities seems more than adequate. They are not just an ornament. Many residents can jointly use the rooftop without getting in one another's way.
The nature of the residents also contributes to the order and cleanliness of all areas. The people are generally older and have long since left frat house behavior behind them.
Location could not be better for the needs of a couple. I really feel you could spend a year here sampling a different restaurant every day. The expected gift shops abound, but so do small convenience type stores for all notions and necessities.
I was concerned with safety walking the streets. This is a town where men give up bus seats to older ladies, rather than mug them as I have come to expect in my hometown in the US. The only people with guns are the police. Safety is just not an issue. I guess the only valid complaint I have is that the unit is not mine. This unit is entirely as represented.
A safe comfortable longstay condo with all the amenities necessary for gracious living. The property was immaculate and in excellent condition with a beautiful infinity pool on the Terrace with a 360 degree view. This location is close to the beach, markets, bakery's, theatre, scores of restaurants and early morning walking on the Malecon. The owner, property manager and housekeeper provided excellent service. I would recommend this property to mature adults and couples.
It was a great surprise to find out how centrally located the building is to so many shops, restaurants, and bars. Will definitely book a stay again!
I want to start off by saying that Regis is an awesome host and really cares for his visitors. He goes above and beyond and I can't thank him enough. Gabi, his property manager is great and available for any questions you may have. This Condo was so beautiful both inside and out. The bed and bedroom were so comfortable we had to set an alarm so we wouldn't sleep in too late since we wanted to enjoy the day out in the town. The furniture and appliances are top of the line. The rooftop picnic area, bar and infinity pool are super well kept and also have an almost 360 degree view spanning from the beach to the mountains (the sunset is amazing from up there). We spent most our afternoons swimming in the pool and eating our ceviche in the picnic area. The location was perfect as well. Only 2 blocks from the beach and Malecon as well as a short walk to Emiliano Zapata market where we would go to buy fresh produce and stop at the different food stands and restaurants along the way. If you want to have an amazing, comfortable, safe place to stay and experience the real culture of Vallarta then this is the place for you. We will definitely be re-booking this condo again in the future and recommend it to all our friends!
I cannot begin to describe what a pleasant stay I had at Regis condo
Not to mention the kind and gracious welcome by Gabi his property manager
The place is like being at home
Excellent decorating taste comfortably furnished, all within walking distance, restaurants, Los muertos beach, cafes, bars, All steps away, and fresh farmers market about 8 blocks from there with home delivery service!
The salt water pool and jacuzzi on the top terrace have an spectacular view of old town and the whole bay.
Unspekable sunsets that are just awesome
To top it all off Regis went beyond the mile of kindness and paid for my taxicab to take me back to the airport.
Truly a gentleman and excellent host!
I bragged so much about it that my friends and family can hardly wait to experience by themselves.
Hope to see you soon again 😍👍
We loved this rental property. The location could not have been better. Everything was within walking distance.
The property itself was beautiful and felt like we were truly in a home away from home. A complimentary taxi was waiting for us when we arrived & Gabi, the property manager was there to greet us after our flight and showed us every amenity the unit and condo had to offer.
Regis, the property owner was a delight to work with. Quick responses and very detail oriented. Thank you for such a wonderful stay! We are ready to book again for next year.
Everything is close by; buses, beach, restaurants, bars, attractions, even mango trees in the quite back street.
The condo was most definitely a classy 5 star! Appliances, decoration, showers (awesome), bed (comfortable) .. Exceeded our expectations! The roof top was spectacular and even more captivating than the pictures.
What more can I say?
Although we had no issues, the friendly security guards provided 24/7 surveillance for the complex and it's surroundings.
If you were thinking all inclusive, think again and rent this condo and experience the fabulous and safe Puerto Vallarta lifestyle.
Thanks to Regis (owner) for being very professional and to Gabriella (condo manager) who was most helpful, punctual, and such a lovely person.
Our vacation was a total success and we will not hesitate returning to PV.
We recommend this condo to friends and to you!
Have a great vacation!
Los Muertos Beach 3 blocks 5 to 10 minutes easy walk (no hills) on restaurant row. Straight and gay nightlife within two blocks (safe walk at night). Art gallery Walk, Live Music, Canopy Tours, Dune Buggy and 4 wheeler ATV tours, Water taxi, day cruises on Catamaran, Whale Watching, Dolphin Swimming.
Top quality wine store on the same block -Vinos America- find a great selection of red and whites from all over the world with prices better than Costco. Nearby are small shops for groceries, however, you will need to get a cab for Costco, Walmart or Soriana if you want large US/Canadian style shopping. Otherwise, you'll have everything you need close by.
If not in the mood for cooking yourself, there are dozens of restaurants in the area with Mexican and world cuisines represented - a foodies delight! Try caping your dinning experiences with drinks at The Swedes, located at Pulpito/Olas Altas. It's owned by 2 guys from Sweden who chucked their lives for PV after one vacation. They're not the only such people you'll encounter in town and soon -after trying their fabulous cocktails- you'll start wondering why you don't do it too.
In season don't miss whale tours. There are many offerings, however inquire with Ocean Friendly Tours. Operator Oscar Frey is an oceanagrapher; this is a small eco-friendly tour with an intimate sized boat. Another 'must see' recommendation, especially for plant enthusiasts and bird-watchers is the Vallarta Botanical Gardens. The bus stop is 2 short blocks from the apartment, you'll be there in about 30 minutes.
Also, if you happen to be in PV on a Tuesday, DO NOT miss going on the PEACE Classic Vallarta Home Tours. PEACE is a non-profit working with locals on community projects(www.peacemexico.org); all proceeds help their mission. You'll see 4 luxury private homes. Each Tuesday has different classic PV homes, so you'll never see the same if you come back again (this is one of the highlights of our trip every time!) Bus tour starts from Plaza Romy, Ignacio Vallarta #228, very near the apartment.
|Refundable damage deposit||$750|
Rate for 1 or 2 occupants, additionnal occupants subject to prior approval from owner and extra fee.
Refundable security deposit required doubles on event weeks such as Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years.