About the property
- Condo880 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay5 nights
1 Bedroom 2 Baths, mountain view, Beach 3 blocks 5-10min walk no hills
OUR PAST GUESTS SAY THEY WOULD RENT AGAIN IN A HEARTBEAT! 3 SHORT BLOCKS TO BEACH, RESTAURANT ROW AT DOORSTEP, CAFES, ART GALERIES, CLUBS, BEST LOCATION IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ACTION OF ROMANTIC ZONE YET ON SURPRIZINGLY QUIET STREET, VERY SAFE NEIGHBOURHOOD. FABULOUS 360 VIEWS FROM UNIQUE ROOFTOP TERRACE WITH POOL, JACUZZI, LOUNGE AREA, BBQ. SECURITY (24 HOURS GUARDS ON SITE AT DOOR). LUXURY. BEST SERVICE (WE PICK YOU UP AT AIRPORT), LOCAL MANAGER AT YOUR SERVICE, SEARCH NO MORE, SATISFACTION BACKED BY 48 PAST GUESTS 5 STARS REVIEWS.
Welcome to CASA BUGAMBILIAS in beautifull V399, our warm Mexican colonial contemporary style home for your vacation. Location Location Location ! Romantic Zone, Right on restaurant row, Only 3 blocks 5 to 10 minutes nice walk to Los Muertos beach, no hills to climb, walking distance to all that Old Town offers. Views Views Views and Views !! Breath taking 360 degree views of ocean, bay, mountains from what will become the most sought after rooftop terrace in PV where you can enjoy a heated infinity pool, two jacuzzis, covered gazebos with fan lounge and table areas with lighting. Experience our home feeling condo with a warm mexican contemporary decor, fine furnishing and artwork, quality linens and towels, bedroom window and living room private balcony both offering a nice background Amapas mountain view, 24 hr onsite security, brand new state of the art upscale construction, centrally located in Old Town steps away from a bakery, famous Freddy Tucan breakfast and lunch restaurant, on the same block you will find a great wine store, surrounded by numerous popular restaurants, cafés, sports bar, shops and art galleries. Night clubs are also within a safe walking distance of a few blocks. Lockup your valuables in our full size floor affixed safe with modifiable digital access code. Optionnal daily maid service available at a reasonnable fee.
Unique Luxurious ameneties:
* * Espresso machine Nescafé (enjoy capuccinos, lungos, espressos, tea, hot chocolate, decaf etc..) on us !!
* * Stainless steel appliances, fridge with filtered water and ICE dispenser;
* * Plush Sealy top of the line pillow top with memory foam matress;
* * Wonderful marble kitchen table;
* * Granite kitchen counters, marble showers and vanity;
* * Maytag steam front loading washer and dryer in suite;
* * Small safe for your docs and jewlery;
* * Two deluxe 'Tommy Bahama' backpack beach chairs with umbrella, bring your drinks and snack to the beach in the insulated pouch behind backrest, just fill it up with ice from our fridge dispenser and your all set !
* * Plush beach and pool towels;
* * Ultra quiet, modern desing, living room 3 speed ceiling fan with light;
* * Enjoy mountain breeze through the condo by leaving entry door and patio door open with complete peace of mind by our new design security doors;
* * Balcony chairs and coffee table with a nice palm tree to enjoy your favorite drink in a wonderful setting;
* * Read and relax in our new bedroom confortable design chair;
V399 Condo complex:
- On site building manager;
- Secured entry;
- 24 hour security with cameras and night guard;
- Building wide water filtration system - water safe to drink from fawcets and shower;
- Lobby and entry level open sky central courtyard with tables and chairs palm treas plants and central fountain;
- WIFI in lobby and central courtyard;
- Spectacular 7th floor rooftop shared terrace with:
- Salt water infinity pool (non diving);
- Salt water jacuzzis (2) (reservation required);
- Kitchen area with gas BBQ (reservation required);
- Gazebo covered lounge area with lighting and ceiling fan;
- Gazebo covered table with chairs ( 2 areas);
- Complete bathroom;
- Entry level easy access no elevator required;
- Security guards post 24 hours near our doorstep;
- Open sky central courtyard at our door step w table chairs and umbrella;
- Quiet and private, we dont see most of entry level tenants walk by our condo entrance door as we are strategically located in building corner at end of courtyard;
- 10 ft high ceilings with professionnal lighting;
- Marble bathrooms with glass doors;
- Marble floors;
- Granite counters;
- Internet - High speed WIFI;
- Security doors to enjoy mountain breeze;
* Living room:
- Private balcony with sliding glass door;
- Roll down privacy screen for light intensity reduction during afternoons and added privacy at night;
- 3-4 person Sofa (with pullout bed) and large one person sofa chair;
- Variable speed quiet design ceiling fan - remote affixed to wall;
- AC minisplit unit in dining/living with handheld remote;
- Entertainement center with:
- Sharp flat screen LED 42in TV with cable (Local and Major US networks);
- Sharp sound system with iPod/iPhone docking station;
- Blu-ray DVD player;
- Kitchen granite counters;
- High end hard wood kitchen cabinets;
- Stainless steel high end kitchen appliances;
- Filtered ice and water dispenser in fridge;
- Variable intensity dining room chandelier;
- Forged steel base with marble round dining table with 4 leather and forged steel chairs;
- Drip coffee maker;
- Nescafe Espresso maker (capsules widespread in PV);
- Toaster and Blender;
- Complete high end non stick cookwear;
- Complete high end kitchen cooking utensils and cutlery;
- High end set of kitchen cutting nives;
- Melamine/Acrylic plates, bowls and wine glasses with carying tray for outdoor use on our rooftop terrace;
- In suite bathroom with marble throughout, glass doors
- Window with street and background mountain view (not all condos in project have window in bedroom or an outdoor balcony);
- Roll down privacy screen for light intensity reduction during afternoons and added privacy at night;
- Light blockage curtains and decorative curtains;
- Beautifull forged steel king size bed;
- Plush Sealy top of the line pillow top with memory foam matress;
- Luxury linens, bedspreads (one with conforter other without) and beautifull decorative cushions;
- Variable speed quiet ceiling fan with handheld remote;
- AC minisplit unit with handheld remote;
- Floor affixed safe with digital keypad and overide key - for your valuables - can accomodate PC size;
- Hair dryer;
- Radio Alarm clock;
- Large bathroom towels, medium and small hand towels ( 8 of each size in condo );
- Decorative hand towels;
- Large beach towels;
* Private in condo washer and dryer closet:
- Washer & dryer;
- Iron and board;
- Electrolux vaccum cleaner;
- Cleaning supplies and accessories;
Keywords: V399, Condominium, new, v399, 1 bedroom, 2 bathroom, view, ocean, mountains, beach, romantic, gay and staight friendly area, restaurant row, Zenih, Pacifica, The Park, Signature, Residence,
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, french, spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 27, 2018
We just love Vallarta and decided last year to buy a place in this little paradise. V399 was definitely a good choice for our home in the tropics with its perfect location and high end quality. We put our hearts and sweat in finding out and in some cases having unique made to measure hand crafted furniture by increadibly talented local blacksmith and perotta wood craftsman. We also came across a young painter in Vallarta with an outstanding talent and had two wonderfull paintings made for our new place. We are confident you will enjoy our home for your vacation as much as we do.
Regis purchased this Condo in 2012
Why Regis chose Emiliano Zapata
Central location walk to everything no car required, rooftop terrace with increadible views, great unit with private balcony and beautiful views of surrounding mountains, close to all the action and again nestled in a residential neighborhood 1 block from a gym and a stone throw from restaurants and nightlife spots.
What makes this Condo unique
We enjoy natural light throughout and a view on the mountains from our bedroom window and from our private balcony patio door, 10 feet high ceilings with professionnal lighting throughout condo, modern ameneties, security and peace of mind. Our condo is accessible directly on entry level without use of elevator, at the end of a walkway through our magnificent open sky indoor shared courtyard with fountain and umbrella covered tables and chairs that you can enjoy directly at our unit's door step. Leave our appartment door open to the courtyard and enjoy a nice breeze and sound of the fountain.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 12:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
My husband and I just spent 8 weeks in Regis' beautiful condo. We couldn't have been more pleased. We have rented many condos in Puerto Vallarta over the years, and this one was by far the nicest. Everything in the condo was first class. The dishes and appliances were of excellent quality, and there was every gadget you could possibly think of. The bed was unbelievably comfortable too. We loved having a washer and dryer in the unit, and we made good use of them. As mentioned in the write-up, there is a lovely breeze through the condo at any time of the day. We didn't need to use the air conditioners at all. We also loved being on the main floor. We were in and out several times each day, and it was nice not having to climb stairs or wait for the elevator. Having the atrium outside our door was also a nice feature.
The rooftop was spectacular. The view was beautiful and it was a lovely spot to enjoy a glass of wine while watching the sun set or the fireworks in the evening. The pool is large and very inviting. There are lots of places to sit, some in the sun and others in the shade.
V399 is close to everything, shopping , dining and the beach. There are no steps to climb which is a bonus in Puerto Vallarta!
Regis is a class act. Not only does he have a car meet you at the airport, he also answers any and all questions immediately. Gabi, his property manager, is also great. She responds quickly to questions and concerns. The security guards, Gil and Gabriel, are two of the nicest people you could find. We enjoyed chatting with them every day.
This condo definitely deserves a 5 star rating. We are going back next winter!
Janice, Ed, what a pleasant surprise to receive such a heartwarming review. Thank you very much. We feel fortunate to have found such great people like you. We hope to have the pleasure to have you as guests for many years to come. Your home away in Vallarta awaits your return.
The condo is very clean and well furnished including all soaps, paper towels, etc. The owner and manager both provided great service for any questions that came up during the stay. Highly recommended for a great location, secure building, elevator, pool, and well appointed condo in the center of it all.
Second stay was even better!
Thank you so much for sharing your home away from home again with us. We absolutely love this unit and the location is just perfect.
We love the special touch of having a cab ready for our arrival. Gabi (the property manager) made sure we knew where everything was again and came back to check on us periodically.
Thank you again for having us stay in your lovely home. We are ready to book next year's stay!
We have always stayed in the Marina area when visiting PV. This change to Old Town was very interesting. The condo was great, very convenient to so many restaurants bars and the beach.
Top floor with pool and all the amenities (sunset was incredible) was really special. Regis and Gabi were great to work with, thanks again.
Thanks for your very nice review, will relay to Gabi your kind words, she is much appreciated by our guests and we and our guests are fortunate to be able to count on her. I certainly share your feeling about our rooftop terrace sunsets, I must say it also offers a unique quiet ambiance with an early morning coffee. Let us know when you'd like to come back, you are very welcome. Kind regards, Regis
The condo was very nicely furnished and so convenient to everything in the Romantic District.
The condo was very nice. It was nicely decorated and very appealing. The King size bed was very comfortable. If you want to go to PV to enjoy all the big city has to offer, this is a great location to do that. The 7th floor terrace provided a very nice area to relax in. The pool was welcoming, the furnishing were great and the views were wonderful. My contacts with both Regis and Gabi were very pleasant and well received. Gabi, for example, was instrumental in arranging transportation to Sayulita at the end of our stay in PV. The 2 main downfalls of the condo are: (1) it is on ground level and as such does not provide any view from the condo (although there is a great view from the 7th floor terrace); and (2) mainly because it is on the ground floor, the traffic noise was overwhelming. It took several nights for us to decide to run the AC just to block out most of the noise. In addition, the entry to the basement level parking runs just below the bedroom window area. The security gate is loud when it goes up or down. Other than these two issues, we enjoyed our stay very much.
Thanks for your praise on our condo, about garage door noise, it was fixed day after you let me know through your review, sorry you did not mention it earlier in our e-mail exchanges during your stay where you said you loved everything about our condo. Overwhelming street noise only noticeable on our level, really? Respectfully have to disagree along with our past guests many who reviewed having found it was surprisingly quiet considering our central location. Kind regards, Regis.
This condo is immaculate. The pictures don't do it justice. Location, location, location. No hills, close to the beach, numerous restaurants, groceries, beer and liquor stores. Street food was delicious. Unit has everything you could want/need. Cooked several meals while we were there. Loved the in unit washer and dryer. Could have brought less clothes. Next time. The views are outstanding from the pristine roof top pool/jacuzzi area. Would not hesitate to rent this unit again. Thank you to Regis, Gabi and Claudia.
Hi Denise, so nice to read your review. How true about all the nice restaurants around our condo and also such great street food, pasteries, ice cream and specialty chocolate stores, these make up in large part a great vacation experience would'nt you agree.
Let me know when you'll be back so I can secure your dates.
Los Muertos Beach 3 blocks 5 to 10 minutes easy walk (no hills) on restaurant row. Straight and gay nightlife within two blocks (safe walk at night). Art gallery Walk, Live Music, Canopy Tours, Dune Buggy and 4 wheeler ATV tours, Water taxi, day cruises on Catamaran, Whale Watching, Dolphin Swimming.
Top quality wine store on the same block -Vinos America- find a great selection of red and whites from all over the world with prices better than Costco. Nearby are small shops for groceries, however, you will need to get a cab for Costco, Walmart or Soriana if you want large US/Canadian style shopping. Otherwise, you'll have everything you need close by.
If not in the mood for cooking yourself, there are dozens of restaurants in the area with Mexican and world cuisines represented - a foodies delight! Try caping your dinning experiences with drinks at The Swedes, located at Pulpito/Olas Altas. It's owned by 2 guys from Sweden who chucked their lives for PV after one vacation. They're not the only such people you'll encounter in town and soon -after trying their fabulous cocktails- you'll start wondering why you don't do it too.
In season don't miss whale tours. There are many offerings, however inquire with Ocean Friendly Tours. Operator Oscar Frey is an oceanagrapher; this is a small eco-friendly tour with an intimate sized boat. Another 'must see' recommendation, especially for plant enthusiasts and bird-watchers is the Vallarta Botanical Gardens. The bus stop is 2 short blocks from the apartment, you'll be there in about 30 minutes.
Also, if you happen to be in PV on a Tuesday, DO NOT miss going on the PEACE Classic Vallarta Home Tours. PEACE is a non-profit working with locals on community projects(www.peacemexico.org); all proceeds help their mission. You'll see 4 luxury private homes. Each Tuesday has different classic PV homes, so you'll never see the same if you come back again (this is one of the highlights of our trip every time!) Bus tour starts from Plaza Romy, Ignacio Vallarta #228, very near the apartment.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Rate for 1 or 2 occupants, additionnal occupants subject to prior approval from owner and extra fee.