A peaceful alpine retreat awaits you at this impressive 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom Ruidoso vacation rental cabin. Nestled among picturesque forest and mountain scenery with accommodations for up to 3, this home is perfect for a romantic getaway. Offering tremendous comfort, fantastic amenities - which include a private hot tub - and access to the area's most alluring attractions, this residence is sure to deliver the best of Ruidoso!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: Air Mattress
Upon arrival, you'll be greeted by breathtaking panoramic mountain views and calming sounds of the Ruidoso River, creating a tranquil setting that you'll never want to leave.
Inside, the cabin feels warm and charming, beautifully appointed with wooden walls and ceilings, thick wooden doors, and a stone fireplace, as well as an abundance of large windows that let in plenty of glorious natural light.
All the amenities that you need to feel as relaxed as possible throughout your stay are here as well, from fully-equipped kitchen, in-unit laundry machines, fine linens, air conditioning, to new appliances.
The screened porch offers scenic views of the surrounding forest - keep your eye out for frequent sightings of impressive wildlife, such as elk, turkey, deer, and hummingbirds!
Additionally, the living room boasts comfortable furniture, flat-screen cable Smart TV, and wireless internet to be enjoyed throughout the unit.
On warmer nights, enjoy dining al fresco on the elevated 300 square foot deck, which features patio furniture and a nearby gas grill.
The cabin is also complete with private hot tub and a plush queen-sized bed in the large master bedroom, ensuring many peaceful nights. An extra guest in your travel group can sleep on the air mattress.
A trip to Ruidoso just isn't complete without experiencing everything that fills it with natural beauty and adventure.
The forest and river offer outdoor recreation just steps from the front door. This property is situated within easy reach of hiking, mountain biking, and horseback riding trails, the closest being Perk Canyon Trail, located within walking distance of the cabin.
There's also skiing, fishing, casinos, and horse racing within an easy 10-15 minute drive!
For your convenience, the cabin is situated only 1.6 miles from Midtown, where you'll find lots of shopping and great local restaurants.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a private hot tub, gas grill, fully equipped kitchen including gas stove, gas log stone fireplace, flat screen Smart TV with cable, free WiFi, land line telephone with free long distance calling, pack-n-play, flat iron and hair dryer, in-unit laundry machines, and much more
- Enjoy spectacular views of the mountains, river, and wildlife while you relax on the elevated redwood deck or screened porch
- Peaceful location just steps from the forest and river. Within easy reach of skiing, hiking, fishing, casinos, horseback riding, shopping, and restaurants
- Nearest Regional Airport: Sierra Blanca Regional Airport - 1000 NM-220, Alto, NM 88312, ( ~ 18 miles away)
- Nearest International Airport: Roswell International Air Center - 1 Jerry Smith Cir, Roswell, NM 88203, ( ~ 79 miles away)
- No smoking
- Dog friendly with $50 per pet, per stay fee (2 well-behaved dogs max, no cats allowed)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- No parties or large gatherings
- Children welcome
- Please note that this property is not handicap accessible and is unsuitable for elderly groups. Stair climbing required to access the front door
- Additional fees and taxes may apply