|Minimum Stay||3 - 4 nights|
Elevate your next getaway to sunny Central Florida by reserving a stay at this delightful Haines City vacation rental condo, nestled within the Green Leaf Golf Resort. Boasting incredible golf course views and centrally located to major attractions such as Disney World and Legoland, this condo will let you have the best of the Orlando area right at your fingertips!
This serene ground-level condo unit features 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, and enough room to comfortably accommodate 2 guests and can sleep up to 4 guests throughout 970 square feet of tastefully appointed living space, making it an ideal lodging choice for couples out for a romantic retreat or small families traveling together - an inflatable air mattress is available to sleep an extra child, if needed. You’ll feel right at home as soon as you first step inside the condo’s open and airy interior, adorned with plenty of comfortable furnishings and an abundance of glorious natural light flooding through the numerous large windows. All the amenities you need to feel as relaxed as possible during your stay are here, including air conditioning, a bright fully equipped kitchen and a flat screen TV in the living room, complete with cable and a DVD player to keep you entertained during your downtime.
For a breath of fresh air, step outside to the unit’s charming private lanai, which overlooks the golf course and has a terrific view of the green on the 4th hole. There’s a lovely pond in the back of the home as well, right off the lanai, further adding to this wonderfully tranquil ambiance. Thanks to this condo’s prime location within the Green Leaf Golf Resort, guests can enjoy access to the resort golf course - be sure to call in advance to schedule your tee time though, as this golf course is very busy! The resort also features an on-site community swimming pool and fitness center, available for guest use for an additional fee.
When you’re ready to get out and explore, you certainly won’t have to venture far to access the area’s most notable attractions! This property is conveniently located approximately just 30 minutes away from Disney World, 15 minutes from Legoland, and within easy reach of other popular theme parks such as Universal Studios and SeaWorld. Whether you plan to spend the majority of your Florida vacation golfing, meandering around the Magic Kingdom or simply unwinding with a good book on your private lanai, this exceptional Haines City vacation rental condo will not disappoint!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, private lanai with serene pond and golf course views, flat screen TV with cable and DVD player, air conditioning, and more
- Fantastic ground floor location within the Green Leaf Golf Resort overlooking the 4th hole
- Close proximity to Disney World, Legoland, and numerous other major Orlando area attractions!
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- An Inflatable Queen-sized Air Mattress
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with fee (maximum 1 pet allowed, cats must be spayed)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
The home owners and Evolve were great to work with as this was a last minute request for booking. This condo exceeded my expectations as it had more than enough supplies and comfortable furnishings. I found it to have an ample supply of new towels, linens, cook ware, and the unit was very clean. It was fully stocked and everything i could of hoped for as well as all the amenities at Grenelefe. This made my stay much more comfortable than a hotel. I wish I would of had the opportunity to extend my stay. This unit was clean, quiet and comfortable . The view of the green, as well as the pond, made the Lanai my favorite feature of this condo.
This condo is just as advertised. Quiet condo on a golf course overlooking a pond on the 4th fairway of the east course. This unit was exactly what I needed. I enjoyed my stay.
I hate writing bad reviews. My only hope in doing so is that lessons are learned and future vacationers will not have to suffer as we did.
I will keep this brief. Here are the things that went wrong:
1) We made the reservation and received confirmation on 11/22/15. We arrived on 12/26/15 at 3:30 p.m. as planned and found out that the homeowners forgot we were coming. We had to wait 45 minutes as the condo association and the homeowners went back and forth trying to verify our reservation (I had all of my paperwork with me).
2) After we finally got the key, the homeowner called me and told me that it would be another hour before the condo was ready because the cleaning lady had not been in to clean yet (it was 4 p.m.).
3) We decided to go to the condo anyway and drop our bags off and return after it was cleaned. As we pulled up, the cleaning lady, the upstairs neighbor, came out and told us there was no electricity. I thought she was joking; she wasn't. It took until the next morning to get the electricity up and running. We ended up staying with family in the area.
4) We came back the next day in the afternoon and turned the air conditioner on (it was 85 degrees in Florida that week) and then went out to dinner. We came back and it was hotter inside than it was outside. The air was not working. We were told by the homeowner that it would be fixed by the next morning. Unfortunately, there are no screens on the sliding glass doors, so we couldn't keep the doors open to let the cooler air in. That night, it never got cooler than 80 degrees in the condo. The repairman came in the morning and said that there was a leak in the freon for the air conditioning unit.
5) We told the homeowners we were just going to cut our losses and leave. They only agreed to refund us the nights that we didn't have any air conditioning not the whole stay.
Jason and his wife tried to do what they could to fix the problems. However, we had just reached our limit of what we would put up with. We feel upset that they charged us for the extra two nights that we didn't stay and feel we were more the patient up until the time we left.
The Evolve company that the homeowners go through for their rental were very sympathetic to our cause. However, in the end, the rental unit just was not ready for visitors.