Alpine adventure awaits in South Lake Tahoe, California! Experience the ultimate getaway by staying at this amazing 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom South Lake Tahoe home which can sleep 10 and is nestled against a peaceful National Forest. At only 7 minutes from Heavenly Mountain and downtown attractions, no other Lake Tahoe bungalow can satisfy your trip!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed, 3 Twin Beds | Loft: Twin Bed
With 3 bedrooms plus a loft, 2 bathrooms, and enough room to comfortably accommodate 10 guests, this wonderful residence is a fantastic size and layout for multiple families or a large group of friends escaping to the Sierra Nevadas together. The moment you arrive, you'll immediately feel at ease in this tranquil setting. The house is situated at the end of a cul de sac in a very quiet and safe neighborhood, so you're sure to enjoy plenty of peace and privacy here.
Inside, vaulted ceilings, beautiful wood plank walls, and cozy furnishings give the home its rustic charm, creating an authentic environment for your mountain vacation. All the amenities you need to feel at home are here as well, including wireless internet access and in-unit laundry machines for your convenience.
Early risers will love sipping a hot cup of coffee on the comfortable living room couch while admiring the dawn through the wall of windows framing the woods outside. After a thrilling day on the lake, come home to refuel with a meal prepared in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with all the necessary appliances and cooking tools. The expansive deck serves as the ideal place to spend warm evenings, barbecuing on the gas grill, socializing with your companions, or simply relaxing while you admire the picturesque National Forest views.
On those brisk winter nights, retreat indoors to curl up by the toasty gas fireplace, while you watch movies on the flat screen TV with DVD player. When you're finally ready to call it a night, you'll be happy to retire to one of the inviting bedrooms to rest up for another adventure filled day. The open loft also offers a twin-sized bed for additional sleeping space.
Ideally located for outdoor enthusiasts, this pleasant house is situated within easy reach of mountain recreation! A bike trail begins next to the house, allowing you quick access to various activities nearby. During the summer, enjoy boating, paddle boarding, and jetskiing on the crystal clear waters of Lake Tahoe.
You may also choose to explore the area by hiking and mountain biking along pristine trails throughout the surrounding mountains. If you're visiting during the winter and spring months, make sure to pack your ski gear as this house is within 7 minutes of skiing, snowboarding, and tubing at Heavenly Resort.
No matter the season, downtown South Lake Tahoe boasts numerous great local restaurants, live concerts, casinos, and shopping. The possibilities for adventure are truly endless here, but they all begin when you book this delightful South Lake Tahoe vacation rental house!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, gas grill, gas fireplace, wireless internet access, flat-screen TV with DVD player, in-unit laundry machines, central heating
- Peaceful location! Nestled against a picturesque National Forest within a safe and quiet neighborhood
- Within 7 minutes of Heavenly Resort and close to downtown South Lake Tahoe attractions
- Perfect for guests who want to mountain bike, hike, ski, boat, and more!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Parking available for a maximum of 4 cars
- No refunds due to weather or driving conditions, too much snow or lack of snow
- Rent at your own risk. Owner is not responsible for any accidents or liabilities incurred during rental
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
South Lake Tahoe Restrictions:
- Area rangers strictly enforce all Vacation Rental ordinances (parking, noise violations, camping, etc). If a citation is received, the guest will be responsible for paying both guest and owner citations, up to $2,000
- To avoid citations, follow all community rules as outlined in the Welcome Book and observe quiet hours between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am
- Please note: you must only park in designated spaces (garage, paved driveway, carport or parking lot). Vehicles are not allowed to park on the street
- Camping on the property is strictly prohibited