|Minimum Stay||3 - 4 nights|
WaterFront Home in Miami Beach 10 minutes walk to the Beach.
Lovely and Comfortable 2 stories Water front Townhouse Features 2 bedrooms,
2 full bathrooms and 1 half bathroom
When you enter This Beautiful Key West feeling you will see Very open spacious Living Room 2 sofas that can seat 6 people or more; open Floor plan towards Fully equipped Kitchen features top of the line Stainless steel Appliances: microwave, dishwasher, stove, fridge, granite counter top, next to the kitchen dining area that accommodates 8 people. Living room has an open glass doors with direct access to the patio & deck on water
2 bedrooms upstairs -
Master Bedroom: warm wood floors Out sized bedroom with a peaceful water view, features a king bed, side tables and lamps, and a large dresser with eight drawers for your foldable items. Has his full private bathroom
The second bedroom has full bathroom with bathtub and closet
In the living room 1 sofa bed makes it possible to accommodate up to 6 people total.
Property features -
- Central Air
- Wireless High speed Internet
- Washer and dryer
- Flat Screen TV
- Maximum 6 people no exceptions
- No pet allowed at all time
- 1 parking space
- Central Air conditioning
- No smoking inside the property
- Park & Play for baby
Must be 23 and older to reserve our property, copy of Identification (driver license, or passport must be sent 24H after reservation)
On the water, very quiet and relaxing.
Like to Fish ? this is it!
Booked this apartment as our second stop in our Christmas break to the U.S. Having stayed over at south beach, thought we'd try a different area. The neighbourhood seemed slightly menacing at nighttime - the view of my teens - and a bit grubby at the front but the apartment itself was very nice. Inside, it was spacious and quite modern; some of the furnishings were better than others but, all in all, good. Minus points: the kitchen could be better equipped (needs a sieve or colander, bigger mugs (the current cups only hold about a mouthful and a half!), pasta bowls, provision of foil/cling film and plastic food bags would also be a nice touch and table mats/coasters to prevent marking the furniture). There was no hand towel in the downstairs cloakroom and the ironing board was pathetic!
The floors were not very clean - our bare feet were filthy after walking on them - and the floors of the closets were very dusty/dirty. The towel rail in the ensuite of the second bedroom was loose (my hubby managed to secure it) and the water flow was lacklustre! The wooden floors upstairs were treacherous, all of us nearly went head over heels at one point or other during our stay! This should be remedied before someone has an accident; this is also true of the handrail on the stairs - it was not secured to the wall so couldn't be used.
The outside deck was slightly worn and decayed in parts; more than one sun lounger would be nice - or the provision of deck chairs? - esp for an apartment that accommodates up to 6 people.
Plus points: great location in terms of getting to the shops, restaurants - highly recommend La Cantina, fantastic food (try the house platter) - and the beach, only a 10 minute walk. Superb view from the main bedroom and it has a lovely new ensuite; great to have a washer and dryer to use; excellent size for a small family - we are 2 adults and 2 teenagers and fab to have an allocated parking space.
Would definitely recommend the apartment if the main concerns were remedied as it was value for money and Olivier was good to work with ;)
Overall impressions were that the property is perfectly located with water views both from the deck and the upstairs balcony. The size was large and the master bedroom was positively huge. The furniture was entirely from IKEA including the kitchen utensils. This gave the entire property a modern look, which I liked. The deck was large and had a table and chairs, and it was a pleasure to have my morning coffee or evening beverages, sitting out on the deck and just relaxing. All the appliances worked as expected.
Overall, we were happy with our stay. That said, I would like to provide some suggestions for the property owner (Olivier) to enhance the experience of future guests.
- The welcome sheet that is sent a couple of days before arrival should have a drawing that shows how to get to the apartment front door, rear deck, and the location of the washing machine.
- The parking space should have the number of the apartment clearly painted on it. We had some trouble locating the space at night even with the picture on the welcome sheet, as they all looked the same.
- The address of the property 7xxx should be on a plaque or something that can be seen from the street. GPS (Garmin and our cell phones)said "you have arrived". But in such tight cluster of homes, would be good to know how to enter 7xxx.
- The condo number should also be on the wooden gate that takes you to the rear of the building with an arrow pointing to 7xxx. The number should also bee on or next to the entrance. A small sticker should suffice.
- We were not able to find the washer. We did not need it urgently so did not call. A map showing the washing machine closet would help.
- The upstairs floors were super-creaky. So if one person wakes up and walks to the bathroom, the creaking would wake up the other person in the bedroom. Same thing with the stairs. Something should be done about this.
- No dishwashing or dishwasher liquid. People flying in from out of town have limited baggage allowances so cannot lug all of these to the vacation destinations. Three or 4 four washing machine pods can also be provided (Costco has a 100 of these for $10 in Cleveland). The cost to the owner for all these will not be more than a dollar. Same thing with paper towels and garbage bags in the kitchen.
- Have a motion-sensing light on the rear deck that lights up when a guest goes there - we had to use the flashlights on our phones to locate the lockbox.
The view from the patio was awesome. Their are planks on the patio that need to be replaced. Condo has enough towels but needs wash clothes. The water in the guest bathroom shower didn't come out as fast as the main suite. But Overall, the place was nice and we enjoyed our stay.
Very clean and modern. Great location.
Would definitely stay there again.
We had a great time staying at this property. It was clean with a good view from the patio. It also had few other beach essentials. The only thing to be aware of is that the assigned parking is good for a compact car and if you have a bigger car or suv then it can get real tight. Overall it is a very nice property and close to the beach and grocery stores.
Olivier was very responsive in every aspect. We've experienced minor issues but the place and location is awesome. Great design and nearby the beach
Rental Boat or and Jet ski
|Property Damage Protection||$59|
Rated are subject to change based on period and availability.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.