Have a peaceful New Mexico getaway when you escape to 'The Deer Spirit Cabin!' Immerse yourself in the Land of Enchantment's natural splendor while still having all the modern comforts of home. This secluded 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom dwelling has enough room to sleep up to 6 people, making it an ideal accommodation choice for a family or group of close friends looking to simply get away from it all.
Master Bedroom (Live): King-sized Bed | Bedroom 2 (Angel): Queen-sized Bed | Bedroom 3 (Deer): Full-sized Bed
Looking to stay longer? Book 6 days for the price of 7 and get one week FREE when you book a month!
The moment you arrive, you'll find yourself mesmerized by the home's tranquil setting, perched atop a pastoral hill on a large plot of lush land. Begin leisurely vacation days by languidly sipping your morning coffee on the cabin's large wraparound deck, admiring breathtaking views of the verdant forest below and an impossibly beautiful mountain chain towering in the distance.
Inside, the cabin's open floor plan is delightfully inviting and just begs you to kick back and relax, with cozy touches such as gorgeous hardwood floors, soaring vaulted wood ceilings and a unique gas stove to warm you up on those cold winter days. Additionally, all the modern amenities you could possibly need are here, including wireless internet access, complimentary toiletries and an in-unit washer and dryer to satisfy all your laundry needs.
After an exciting day spent exploring the great outdoors, return home to prepare a delicious meal in the cabin's fully equipped kitchen, complete with all necessary cooking appliances, or grill up some juicy burgers on the gas grill, located outside by the garage.
When dinner's ready, gather around the beautiful adjacent wooden dining table to enjoy the tasty home cooked fare with your loved ones. Later, sink into the living room's comfortable couches to wind down while watching your favorite shows and movies on the flat screen TV, equipped with cable and DVD player.
When you're finally ready to call it a night, retreat to any of the abode's 3 inviting bedrooms, all featuring wonderfully comfortable beds, to rest up for the next eventful vacation day!
Nestled amongst towering trees in rural New Mexico, this cabin's quiet location is heavenly! From here, you'll be within easy reach of some of the area's fascinating and beautiful historic sites, such as the renowned Gila Cliff Dwellings National Monument and the cliff dwellings found on nearby Route 15.
If you're looking for relaxation in nature, grab your rod and reel and head over to any of the countless lakes found throughout the region. You may also enjoy the rejuvenating waters of either of the 2 nearby hot springs, both of which are sure to have an interesting crowd of friendly people. If you like getting active in nature, take your bicycle out for a spin on any of the nearby roads or Route 35's abounding bike trails.
For a little more action, pay a visit to downtown Silver City, located about 45 minutes away. This quaint area is bustling with several delightful shops and attractions.
When you're not cooking in the cabin's fully equipped kitchen, check out the array of delicious restaurants found in downtown Silver City and the neighboring town of Mimbres.
Whether you plan to spend the majority of your time here exploring the area's vast history or simply relaxing amongst New Mexico's picturesque scenery, this wonderful Silver City vacation rental cabin will truly become home away from home!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, flat screen TV with cable and DVD player, Amazon Fire Stick, large private deck, gas stove, gas grill, in-unit washer/dryer, complimentary toiletries, and much more
- Fantastic peaceful location at the top of a wooded hill with spectacular mountain views!
- Easy access to restaurants, shops, historic sites, outdoor activities, and numerous other attractions!
- Conveniently located on Route 35, about 5 minutes away from Lake Roberts and about 40 minutes away from Cliff Dwelling!
- Closest Commercial Airport - Grant County Airport, 188 Airport Rd, Hurley, NM 88043, (~47 miles away)
- No smoking
- Please note that the property is secluded, and there is limited cell reception in the area. Please plan to stay connected via the provided WiFi.
- Travelers will need to bring their own firewood
- Pet fee: $45 per dog, per stay (2 dog max, 45 lb limit, well-behaved)
- Please note that a 4WD vehicle is recommended to access the home but is not absolutely necessary
- Must be at least 28 years old to book
- Please observe quiet hours after 10:00 PM
- Gatherings or retreats may be permitted, but require prior authorization. Please contact Evolve to discuss your intended use of the property. If you do not confirm that your gathering with the owner, additional fines will be assessed
- Additional fees and taxes may apply