|Minimum Stay||2 - 4 nights|
Enjoy Washington’s stunning natural beauty when you stay at this impressive Cle Elum vacation rental home, ideally situated on the 16th hole of the Prospector Golf Course within the desirable Suncadia community!
This massive 4-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom residence offers enough sleeping arrangements for up to 12 guests to spread out comfortably throughout 3,200 square feet of well appointed living space, making it a perfect accommodation choice for a large family or group of close friends searching for a rejuvenating escape to the Evergreen State. As soon as you arrive, you’ll simply fall in love with the property’s awe-inspiring surroundings. Begin leisurely vacation days by sipping your morning coffee out on the private deck’s comfortable patio furniture, while you gaze out at expansive views of lush trees towering overhead.
As soon as you walk through the front door, the inviting mud room’s ample hooks and cubbies beg you to kick off your boots, shake off your coat and make yourself comfortable. You’ll feel right at home amongst the gorgeous interior, where wide planked, hand-scraped hardwood floors, a stone gas fireplace and well thought-out decor add warmth and beauty to residence. While relaxing on the living room’s plush couches, you’ll love feeling the sun’s warmth on your face, streaming in through large french doors - on nice days, you may even choose to open these doors and bring Washington’s spectacular natural beauty indoors.
The home is equipped with all the modern niceties you could possibly need for a relaxing stay, including wireless internet access, a natural gas grill and even an in-unit washer and dryer, sure to appease all your laundry needs. When you’re not dining at the Suncadia community’s delicious restaurant, prepare your favorite meals in the state-of-the-art kitchen, fully stocked with plenty of cookware, stemware and modern appliances.
Once dinner is served, gather around the sizable dining table, with seating for 8 people, to enjoy your culinary masterpiece - additional barstool seating for 5 guests can be found in the kitchen. Before heading to bed, spend some time in the downstairs media room, complete with an Xbox 360, a Wii, a free full-sized authentic pinball machine and a 58-inch flat screen TV with cable and DVD player - one of 4 TVs throughout the residence. When you’re finally ready to call it a night, retreat to the master bedroom, where you’re sure to get a good night’s sleep. This stunning bedroom is complete with Restoration Hardware furniture, gorgeous views through multiple windows and an ensuite bathroom, which features a rock-tiled double shower and a spacious double vanity.
Everyone in your travel party will love this home’s quiet location, where the bucolic scenery will make you feel like you’re a million miles away. While you’ll feel far from civilization, several wonderful area attractions will be easily within reach. From this centrally-located property, you’ll be just a short 5 minute walk from the par-3 Prospector Golf Course and the wonderful Swiftwater Winery - sure to be a favorite among the adults in your group. The lovely Battista Park is also within walking distance, where you can enjoy a mouth-watering picnic lunch while relishing in the great outdoors. Regardless of how you choose to spend your time here, this magnificent Cle Elum vacation rental home certainly won’t disappoint!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, wireless internet access, private deck, natural gas grill, gas fireplace, 4 flat screen TVs with cable, DVD player, Xbox 360, Wii, free full-sized authentic pinball machine, and much more
- Within walking distance of Prospector Golf Course, Swiftwater Winery and Battista Park!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 4: 1 set of Twin-over-Twin-sized Bunk Beds and 1 Full-sized Bed
- A Queen-sized Aero Bed in the Downstairs Family Room can accommodate 2 additional guests
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Please note there is no access to the garage for parking
- The property has motion detector video cameras mounted outside. This is to monitor the property when vacant. There are no video cameras inside the premises
- There is a local noise ordinance in effect. Please be considerate of the neighbors and keep noise to a minimum during your stay
- Please note that we are unable to offer access to the Suncadia Swim and Fitness Center at this time due to resort regulations that are out of our control. You will not be charged a nightly “resort fee” when renting this vacation home
- No fireworks are allowed in the Suncadia community
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
Rented this home for a girls weekend. Really enjoyed the house. Stocked well and very clean. Walking distance from the winery. I have rented a lot of different home in Suncadia, this is definitely one of the best deals. Will definitely be returning to this location.
Hot tub would be an awesome addition. Game room area a hit with the guys. Beautiful deck overlooking golf course.
The house fit our needs perfectly - we had a business meeting and it accommodated our needs. Great location - perfect of both business and family get aways.
We enjoyed a fun Labor Day weekend with extended family. The home fit our needs perfectly for five adults and three children. Spacious, beautiful and well-stocked in both the kitchen and game room. We enjoyed the location within walking distance to the winery (delicious), access to biking trails and beautiful view of the golf course. We would definitely stay here again!
House was not completely clean. No towels or toilet paper. Wet linens in wash machine. Cabinet door in down stairs bathroom was broken.
We had a wonderful time here. Great house, decorated really nice, very well stocked, comfy beds and great linens. Great family house. Loved how there was an adult size bed in every room, even in the bunk room. A hot tub and a fire pit would be my only extra wish.