|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Great property in Pueblo. This is a fully furnished home that includes all linens and dishware. It has everything you need for your short-term or long-term stay. All utilities are included, as well as a cable and internet. There are 3 bedrooms.This home has vintage touches such as hardwood floors, great light from the windows and sky lights where the sun streams in during the morning. It is set back on the lot so you can enjoy the private back deck and.
The home's features include:
-Comfortable furnishings: microwave, toaster, blender, and a full array of cooking utensils and dishware
-Lots of windows-- great natural light!
-Finished basement with washer/dryer
-Stable neighborhood with great neighbors
-Necessary household items, including iron and ironing board, blow dryer, vacuum cleaner
The neighborhood is nestled at the north end of Pueblo with restaurants, shops and services. It is perfect for family visits or when visiting one of Pueblo's great festivals or for company rentals.
Keywords: Coloardo,Pueblo,large home,great location,convenient
I have owned this property for many years and travel alot, I'm sure you will enjoy the home as I have. This was my main home until I moved to New Orleans in 2012. I loved the house so much I rent it on VRBO so that I can stay there when I visit family.
Jim purchased this house in 1997
We have used VRBO several times over the years--this was a great experience--never had a bad experience--what we like about this property was we had access to some cleaning supplies and we were very comfortable--we had forgot a couple of things and we had access...we will stay here again...
This was the perfect place for us. We had two couples and a single for the stay. The home was well maintained and the owner was very helpful. There were nice skylights, great kitchen, washer and drier and very homey. The location was close to downtown but was in a nice, quiet neighborhood. We would stay there again in a heartbeat.
a. The upsides -
1. The owner is prompt and courteous to respond to customer's concerns and needs; I do not know where he lives but his customer service is better than a front desk in a fine hotel. The owner has thought of everything and is attentive.
2. The owner has taken care to be sure little comforts are provided; he is not stingy. There are multiple televisions, games to play, a mood fireplace, some pleasant decorations, wine glasses and everything you need to cook, facial tissue boxes everywhere, a ceiling fan, ample household supplies to keep things running, plenty of closet space, coffee, a security alarm, a guide to local events, etc. The home feels like it is your own with all the comforts of home !
3. The home has been remodeled in years sat and feels comfortable and upscale. Kitchen appliances are newer and everything works.
4. There is a secure fenced back yard with a deck and a little place for your dog to roam (we were careful to clean up before leaving.).
5. The home is relatively quiet; it is set back from the street and is not on a major street. For the most part this home in a declining neighborhood ( I grew up in the neighborhood and have visited family here for 60 years) is peaceful. The immediate neighbor's barking dog was taken in most of the time and the party and music across the street settled down after midnight.
6. The home was clean, beds made, and everything ready when we arrived. There was s pride of ownership and the cleaning person was excellent. The owner runs it well. Thank you.
B. The downside-
To be honest, the home is beginning to look shopworn.. For examples: Folks have drug their suitcases over the front threshold, leacing deep gashes . Wood work and door jams show damage. The bathroom door is stained. The main lamp in the living room is damaged. The deck badly needs repair and painting. Just saying our honest impression to help the owner who probably does not live in the area know his property. We like the gentleman and want to help him preserve this good , well designed property. None of the damages and worn look prevented a good stay.
We would give it five stars plus except for B, above.
We were very pleased with this house in Pueblo. It was clean and well-maintained. The furniture was of good quality and comfortable. The kitchen was well stocked with basic pots and pans. We had no trouble keeping the house a comfortable temperature (but it was a mild week in December, so not a hard task.) Wifi speed was fine (slower than we have at home and office but plenty fast enough for email and browsing -- we didn't watch videos). Good cable tv service. The neighborhood was pretty quiet. There was a fair amount of dog barking during the day but I was not bothered by it at night. Jim was pleasant and easy to deal with and easy to reach by text.
Stayed at the is property the week of Thanksgiving. This is a nice comfortable house for our stay. Everything was as advertised, everything was clean, Jim, the owner, was very responsive to our questions. We'd recommend this property to others and will try to stay here again next time we come to visit family. Neighborhood was quiet. Having grown up on Pueblo's north side we knew the area ahead of time and felt safe taking walks.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||$59|
|Refundable damage deposit||$250|
No reservation is confirmed until payment is received.
Reservations of less than a week are usually not taken more than 2 months ahead.