Welcome home to Martin Jue. This well-appointed townhome is located in a quiet residential neighborhood, yet centrally located and close to downtown San Jose, the Convention Center, VTA/Light Rail, and the tech companies of Silicon Valley. It is also conveniently close to highways 880, 680, 101 and 237.
The large Living Room with vaulted ceiling, is spacious and open with walls of windows giving tons of natural light and include flat-screen high def. TV with cable programming. The granite kitchen is fully equipped with cookware, dishes and utensils. A desk is included off the kitchen for working "from home."
Upstairs you will find three bedrooms and two full bathrooms. The spacious master bedroom has a luxurious queen bed and a fold out futon sleeper. Two more spacious bedrooms are included on the second floor - each with two twin beds.
The home has central heating and air conditioning, garage, and back patio for al fresco dining and relaxing in the perfect California sun. High speed wireless internet and high def cable television are included, as are all utilities. Your rental includes all bedding, linens, towels, dishes, etc.
Guests also have access to the community swimming pool.
The following serves as an addendum to the reservation and rental agreement entered into between the parties via HomeAway/VRBO and its affiliate sites.
House Rules & Booking Policies - For complete rules and details, see Renter's Guide, which is emailed 4 days prior to your scheduled arrival date. Guests are responsible for thoroughly reading the guide prior to their stay, and adhering to policies outlined therein during their stay.
* No pets. No smoking. No parties/events. Some common sense rules include but are not limited to 1) Guests are responsible for following garbage protocol and taking out their own trash 2) Garage openers, passes, pool keys etc. (if applicable) must stay at the property (fees for removal apply).
* Quiet hours 10pm-8am
* Please remove your shoes inside the home.
* We expect the home to be kept up during your stay (i.e. spills wiped up, garbage and recycling taken out and put in the proper bins). Shoes should be removed when inside the home. In the event the cleaners indicate that the home has been neglected or damage is occurring from lack of care, we will require weekly cleanings at guest’s expense. If such is discovered upon checkout, additional fees will apply.
* Reservation Changes: For moves of the same duration, there is no change fee if we receive your request more than 30 days prior to arrival. Within 30 days, a $200 change fee applies. Guests are responsible for any price increase for the new nights. Cancellation fees may apply for moves more than 30 days from original arrival date. Only one change will be accepted without cancellation fees.
* Reservation may not be resold or sublet. Only the persons/group identified at the time of booking are allowed to stay at the property.
* Stays of 3 weeks or more require professional cleanings every 2 weeks. There is an additional $150 charge per cleaning.
* Bookings of 30 days or more and not subject to tax fee. Please disregard the tax fee on quotes longer than 30 nights.
* Renter must be age 25 or older. No one under the age of 25 is permitted to be at the property without a 25-or-older guest also present. Renter may be required to sign a separate rental agreement with the property manager upon booking.