Comfortable & Spacious First Level apartment in a private house.
• 800-Square-Foot whole apartment.
• Located in Jackson Heights/historical district - Queens, NY.
• Accommodates 4 guests comfortably.
• Within blocks to restaurants, farmers' markets, nightlife, parks, & transit.
• Private entrance
• Living Room: 1 Sleeper sofa - comfortable for 1 person
• Bedroom: 1 Queen & 1 Full size bed
• Fresh linens & Comfy pillows
• Kitchen: New appliances with all cooking & dining essentials
• Free high speed wireless internet
• 2 Flat screen televisions with cable service
• Free Wi-Fi
• Clean towels/sheets are provided, & cooking essentials
• Coffee & Tea set up
• Some bathroom amenities
Interaction with Guests:
Your pleasant experience in this city is important. As your host, I will be available via phone/email if you have any questions or concerns, or in need of a local recommendation.
Jackson Heights is one of the most diverse neighborhoods in the New York City borough of Queens. It is a historical district with a plethora of different cultures and cuisine. Transportation to Manhattan (Grand Central) is a 20-minute train ride.
The location is very convenient. Located within blocks to restaurants, farmers' markets, nightlife, parks, & transit. Easy access to major Subway lines, Buses, Highways, & Airports.
• ONLY a few blocks walking distance to Subway lines (#7,E,F,R,M)
• ONLY 1 block walking distance to Bus lines
• 20-minute train ride into Manhattan (Grand Central station)
• #7 train provides direct service to Times Square - 42nd Street station
• #7 train provides direct service to Citifield-Mets stadium
• #7 train provides direct service to US Open-Tennis center
• 10-minute drive to Laguardia Airport
• 25-minute drive to JFK International Airport