About the property
- House1900 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 3 nights
Beautiful home with 5 Sleeping Areas, 3 Bathrooms, Sleeps 14. Great views of SF!
Come relax and enjoy this scenic home overlooking San Francisco. Beautifully remodeled with new soundproof carpeting, brand new kitchen with modern appliances, and additional sleeping space for larger groups. 3 spacious, well-lit bedrooms upstairs, with additional sofa sleepers in the large living area, and 2 bathrooms. 2 rooms downstairs including one that can be converted to a family room, and one bathroom and kitchenette area downstairs. Enjoy private garage parking, proximity to public transit, and a serene setting in one of SF's sunniest and sought after neighborhoods.
Large rooms, spacious layout, and all the amenities you'd need, make this a lovely fit for any travelers. Spend you day sightseeing and come back to relax here!
- 3 large bedrooms upstairs - 1 King Master, 1 Queen, 1 Full sized bed
- 2 Queen beds downstairs
- Two additional fold-out, Queen-sized sleeper sofas in the living area
- Fully equipped, remodeled kitchen, with utensils, equipment, and modern appliances
- Free garage or driveway parking
- Private backyard with views of SF downtown and the Bay Bridge! Patio furniture in yard
- Private and secluded entrance
- Neighborhood has the best panoramic views of San Francisco - from the Ocean to the Bay!
- Free Wireless Internet (with Business Class speed)
- Free access to premium channels like Hulu, Netflix, and HboGo
- Video game system for the kids
- Big living room with fireplace
- Clean linens and towels
- Free soaps and shampoos, and bathroom essentials
- Access to washer and dryer for laundry
- Coupons for free taxi rides (please inquire)
- Nearby restaurants and grocery stores
- Easy access to public transit including BART station
- Just 10 minutes driving from SFO Airport
- Walking distance to shopping mall and drug stores
- Sunny, safe, and family friendly neighborhood
- Attractions like Fisherman's Wharf, Alcatraz, Pier 39, Chinatown, the Mission, and Downtown within 5 miles and easy public transit
- Friendly hosts who want to make sure you have an amazing stay, and can give travel tips!
- Great for families and groups
- much more!
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- English, French, Spanish, Russian, Italian
- Calendar last updated:
- May 21, 2018
Hi, my name is Felix Remennik, and I grew up in San Francisco, California. I work at Google helping small businesses grow with advertising solutions, and I love my job. In my free time, I enjoy playing sports, writing and listening to music, and doing anything outdoors, especially hiking and camping.
Why Felix chose Southern Hills
Enjoy our spacious home in a quiet neighborhood close to public transit. Lounge in the large living area, cook in the full kitchen, enjoy sleeping on the new beds, & free parking. Close to the beach and parks. Let us show you the real San Francisco!
Check-in: 3:30 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Nice home. Will be back next year.
Very nice home. Tons of room. We enjoyed our Thanksgiving. Great neighborhood.
This is a very nice property to rent. Has tons of room with everything you need in a home. Everything was provided to us with no need to purchase anything else for the stay. Felix the owner was always in contact if there were any questions we had for him.
The couch was breaking, there were not enough towels and linens, not enough body soap
There were beautiful views, wether was great. Good amount of bedrooms.
Great for a large party
This home is great if you have many guest coming with you. And the location is not too far from the city. Considering the cost of hotels and eating out, this is a great choice and keeps everyone together and happy.
Adequate, but underwhelming
The home has space for a lot of people, and ample parking in the garage, driveway, and street. It is only about a 30 minute drive to Fisherman's Wharf, so the location outside of San Francisco is not a problem at all. The owner was generally responsive to emails and texts before, during, and after the trip.
However, the home looks like it was entirely furnished from a second-hand store and several pieces were in bad shape. Nothing really matches and everyone in our group complained about the mattresses (probably the most important thing for us). The kitchen amenities were lacking (only two pans, knives were useless, and not enough silverware). The home had not been cleaned properly, for which the owner did provide a refund of the cleaning fee.
Overall, the place was OK. It just needs someone to spend a day going through it and perform some basic maintenance and please REPLACE THE MATTRESSES!
Great place close to city!
Awesome place close to the city! Very clean and nice. Had a lot of fun!