Summit Cabin is conveniently located steps to Snow Summit, this unit is perfect for mountain bikers, golfers, and hikers alike. It's one block to walk the trails in the San Bernardino National Forest. Two bedroom, one bath, foosball, darts, fireplace, TVs, and DVD player. Fitted with all the conveniences of home, Summit Cabin has a full kitchen with stove, refrigerator, microwave, blender, toaster, coffee maker, dishes, pots/pans and more. Deck with a charcoal barbecue.
Master bedroom - Queen bed.
Bedroom two - two queen beds.
Maximum occupancy 7. Parking for 2 vehicles.
Summit Cabin comes with fresh towels, and beds are made up with fresh linens and plenty of cozy blankets. Our dedicated cleaning crew has the cabin clean and ready before your visit and does the cleaning after your stay.
No indoor smoking is permitted.
Snow Summit walking distance
Lake 1.6 Miles
Bear Mountain 2.1 Miles
Village 2.2 Miles
Oktoberfest 2.8 Miles
Well kept property. Somebody needs to take a look at the tv/DVD/cable system.
We rented this place knowing it was small, older, and "rustic". However, absolutely no consideration for guests was taken into account (and the owner was there that morning before we arrived so we know he knows the condition). Here are just a few of the examples that could be easily remedied:
1) Listing states snow removal is to be done by guests. Fine, but the only tool left was a CRACKED PLASTIC SHOVEL. Completely unusable.
2) Cabin is listed as sleeping up to 7 people. There was a single wine glass and a single champagne glass provided. Really?
3) There was almost no lighting in the house ( 1 small lamp in the living room that wouldn't stay on, 2 tiny, "decorative" fixtures in each bedroom). The light in the single bathroom and the outside didn't even have a fixture - literally just bare bulbs.
4) No furniture other than a small nightstand and the bed in the Master Bedroom. Speaking of the bedrooms, the "king-size bed" isn't king-size.
5) There is a television but not attached to cable and no antenna for local stations. Listing mentions darts and foosball. No darts, foosball table is literally taped up in the middle and falling apart. Plus it was too dark to see anything anyway.
On the plus side, it's right off of Summit, and has a nice fenced back yard. It might be appropriate for a some low-budget students don't mind sleeping close and roughing it, but otherwise, pass. It is a cool looking old cabin that with a little care could make for a pleasant experience. We stayed our one night, went out to dinner, and left grateful we hadn't rented for a longer period.