|Space||1,200 sq. ft.|
Come relax and enjoy this scenic home overlooking San Francisco. Beautifully remodeled with hardwood oak floors, brand new kitchen with modern appliances, and 3 spacious and well-lit bedrooms. Enjoy private garage parking, proximity to public transit, and a serene setting in one of SF's sunniest and sought after neighborhoods.
Large rooms, spacious layout, and all the amenities you'd need, make this a lovely fit for any travelers. Spend you day sightseeing and come back to relax here!
- 3 large bedrooms - 1 King Master, 1 Queen, 1 Full sized bed
- An additional fold-out, Queen-sized sleeper in the living area
- Fully equipped, remodeled kitchen, with utensils, equipment, and modern appliances
- Free garage or driveway parking
- Free Wireless Internet (with Business Class speed)
- Free access to premium channels like Hulu, Netflix, and HboGo
- Video game system for the kids
- Big living room with fireplace
- Clean linens and towels
- Free soaps and shampoos, and bathroom essentials
- Access to washer and dryer for laundry
- Coupons for free taxi rides (please inquire)
- Nearby restaurants and grocery stores
- Easy access to public transit including BART station
- Just 10 minutes driving from SFO Airport
- Walking distance to shopping mall and drug stores
- Sunny, safe, and family friendly neighborhood
- Attractions like Fisherman's Wharf, Alcatraz, Pier 39, Chinatown, the Mission, and Downtown within 5 miles and easy public transit
- Friendly hosts who want to make sure you have an amazing stay, and can give travel tips!
- Great for families and groups
- much more!
Hi, my name is Felix Remennik, and I grew up in San Francisco, California. I work at Google helping small businesses grow with advertising solutions, and I love my job. In my free time, I enjoy playing sports, writing and listening to music, and doing anything outdoors, especially hiking and camping.
Enjoy our spacious home in a quiet neighborhood close to public transit. Lounge in the large living area, cook in the full kitchen, enjoy sleeping on the new beds, & free parking. Close to the beach and parks. Let us show you the real San Francisco!
We really enjoyed our stay here. The neighborhood is quite and feels safe. The home is nice and clean. The kitchen is updated and entire home is stocked with items that make it feel at home. We really appreciate that they allowed us to bring our 2 dogs. The home also has a nice view and is about 20 min drive from SF. It was perfect. The owners were also very responsive and were quick to respond to any emails. My husband and I look forward to staying here again. Thank you Felix and Jacob :)
Enjoyed our stay, home was good size for our family. Home was accommodating however some appliances and some other things were not clean and tidy. Home was really easy and close for us to sight-see in the beautiful city of San Francisco, had heating issues, but owner was fairly quick to respond and take care of. Some beautiful views from living room, kitchen and master bathroom windows!
Very nice home to stay for a vacation, will recommend.
Felix was very responsive during my booking and attentive during my stay. The house did not have sufficient toilet paper and paper towels and he was able to provide that to us once I made hm aware. The photos did look like the actual property, which was a bonus. I would recommend this spot for a small group of friends or a family.
This property was very clean and has a fabulous view. Every thing went smoothly and Felix was great to work with. This was our first time using Home away and we will use it in the future.
The house was very clean and plenty of room for all 8 of us to stay. In a quiet neighborhood up on a hill. It had everything we needed for cooking and for the bathroom. Felix was very quick to respond to my emails and my calls, very nice guy. Travel time to San Francisco from the house was about 20-25 minutes, so not that far away. Would definitely stay here again.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 4 guests; add $25 per night, per additional guest|
|Refundable damage deposit||$100|
This home is in a residential neighborhood, but with plenty to do nearby. However, we would request that guests keep to respectable volumes during night hours to ensure a tranquil experience for the community. Thank you!