|Minimum Stay||2 - 4 nights|
Luxurious Mountainside Hacienda-Style Resort in Private Desert Oasis
For over 75 years, screen stars and dignitaries have escaped from the limelight by retreating to the lush hideaway of the nearby La Quinta Resort & Club. The Legacy Villas has incorporated the best of La Quinta into a lush resort comprised of Spanish Hacienda-style Villas with sloping red-tiled roofs, hanging over whitewashed plaster walls, amidst an oasis of sparkling pools and fountains.
The Deluxe Villas, resembling a 5 Star Hotel, are luxuriously furnished in early California decor, and boast 10ft. ceilings and 1706 sq.ft. of space. Soaking tubs, Kohler fixtures, rich maple wood cabinetry, granite counters and stone tile floors add to the opulent spa-like ambiance. The chef's kitchen, outdoor gas BBQ & open floor plan are perfect for entertaining groups -- or dine at the poolside cafe and relax at one of the 12 pools and 11 spas. (CLICK "MORE DETAILS" LINK BELOW FOR A LONG LIST MANY OTHER AMENITIES IN OUR VILLA!)
We specifically selected this bottom floor, end unit location for the exceptional amount of sunlight it receives through the tall windows adorned with plantation shutters, and for its unparalleled privacy and magnificent views of the dramatic Santa Rosa foothills from almost every room.
Just steps outside your Villa, the swimming options abound with 12 private salt water pools and 11 relaxing Jacuzzis, including dedicated lap pool, tranquil adult pool, and the ultimate family pool and play area with its beach-like entry, turtle fountains and resort cabanas (free of charge). The inviting hammock garden, outdoor fireside lounge area, poolside Café and state of the art fitness facility round out the spectacular Clubhouse at the heart of the resort. (the lavish clubhouse is also available as an event site for hosting weddings, anniversary parties and birthday celebrations). Additionally, an expansive lawn that is perfect for kids is steps from one of the three private patios.
At Legacy, we have three identically-sized ground-level 3 Bedroom/3 Bath Villas available, all located within a short walk of each other and each can be found on Homeway or VRBO.com:
- Listing Number 4038078 - Classic Paseo Greenbelt (Villa currently being viewed)
- Listing Number 3475248 - Tradition Greenbelt
- Listing Number 3928335 - Classic Poolside
All three of our villas are fully stocked for your entertaining and relaxation needs including:
- Upgraded Ultra HD (4K) SMART Flat Screen TVs in the Living Room
- 4K Upscaling SMART Blu-ray players in the Living Room
- 1080P HDTVs in all three bedrooms
- SMART Blu-ray players in all bedrooms with Netflix
- Wi-fi for all your portable devices
- Time Warner Cable - Over 100 channels of 1080p quality Digitally-transmitted content on all TVs
- HBO, Showtime premium stations on Living Room TV
- Unlimited Netflix and other Web-based content streaming in Living Room and all three bedrooms
- Blu-ray and DVD library - movies for the entire family
- Top-of-the-line Kitchen Aid Appliances - Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, Dishwasher
- Refrigerator with Filtered Water and Ice Dispenser
- Fully stocked kitchen loaded with Barware, Glassware, Flatware and Dishes
- Emeril Lagasse Pots and Pans
- Many convenient small Electric appliances including filterless coffee makers, toasters and carving knives
- Many serving bowls and platters
- Private Dining veranda with designer-quality Tropitone brand patio furniture
- Gas barbecue on the Dining patio
Linens and Towels
- Thick woven bath and hand towels
- Luxury Pool Towels
- 600+ Thread count linens
- Designer duvets, shams and comforters
- Private desks en-suite
Master Suite Bedrooms:
- King or Queen-sized Ortho Mattresses for extra back support
- Kitchenettes including mini-refrigerators
- Private Patios with high-end Tropitone brand patio furniture
- Entertainment consoles
- Ceiling Fans
Additional villa amenities:
- Secure dedicated single car garage parking and plenty of open parking for guests
- Fireplaces in the Living Room and both Master Suites
- Plush spa-grade carpeting
- Washer and Dryer located in the central hall
- En-suite bathrooms with Spa Tubs in both Master Suites
- GRACO Pack N Play for toddlers
- Supplies Included for all guests: Washing machine detergent, Liquid dish soap, Liquid hand soap, shampoo, paper towels, dishwasher detergent, sponges, bath soap
Activities and Attractions:
- La Quinta Resort and Spa: We love walking next door to the world famous La Quinta Resort and Spa for exclusive shopping, gourmet dining and romantic evenings on the manicured grounds. And when we're in the mood to treat ourselves, the Spa La Quinta - crowned one of the Top 50 Spas of America - provides a host of tranquility-inducing treatments, using all organic products in a spectacular setting,
- Golf: La Quinta Resort features two championship golf courses designed by Pete Dye. Additionally at the nearby PGA West, there are three courses (including TPC Stadium, ranked as one of Golf Digest's 100 greatest public courses) that provide golfers of all levels of play while admiring the breathtaking views of the Santa Rosa Mountains.
- Dining: We also love biking to downtown La Quinta (1 mile away) for deliciously simple breakfasts and coffee drinks at the Old Town Coffee Company or al fresco dining at the La Quinta Resort's 26 restaurant.
- Local Attractions: No stay is complete without a field trip to El Paseo in Palm Desert and the Living Desert Zoo in Rancho Mirage, just 10 minutes away.
As a highly experienced rental property owners, my wife Tracy and I have nurtured a keen focus on attending to all our guests' and tenants' needs by ensuring that their experiences exceed their expectations. This is evidenced by our villas' numerous 5-star ratings and repeat visits from many of our guests.
To add our personal touch, we personally oversee the management of our villas but also have a highly attentive and locally-based property manager who we carefully selected given his strong track record for caring for all our guests needs both prior and during their stays.
Not only do we take pride on offering the most amenities within our villa, but we also are happy to offer the most competitive rates within Legacy.
Our ultimate goal is for our former guests to recommend us to their friends and family for future vacations given their hopefully highly positive experiences and memories from their recent stays.
Neal Collier purchased this condo in 2015
As historic property enthusiasts, we were drawn to the Legacy Villas for their unmatched execution of early 20th century architecture in a stunning desert location directly adjacent to the Santa Rosa Mountains. We were also very taken by the designer-friendly interior finishes, fixtures and furniture that created a true cozy southwest ambiance.
Furthermore, the close proximity of various local events, from widely acclaimed music festivals, nationally-rated sports tournaments and myriad other film and arts festivals made this an ideal destination for year-round vacationers such as ourselves.
Lastly, as active vacationers, our family loves taking full advantage of the warm desert climates by swimming in many of the 12 pools the resort, entertaining guests on our private verandas and exercising in the state of the art fitness center.
Best Location with Maximum Privacy and Light: Both the living room and king master bedroom open through charming french doors onto private verandas, where the aromas of surrounding bougainvillea complement romantic evenings of al fresco dining or wine tasting under a canopy of stars. The dual master suites each contain en suite bathrooms with deep soaking tubs and stall showers.
We were drawn to our "Classic Paseo Greenbelt" Villa given its optimal central north location, which is close to many of the 12 resort pools, but far enough away from the main entrance for maximum peace and quiet.
Our lower villa unit was also ideal to us as occasionally we have guests who have difficulty with stairs and also prefer direct access to the beautifully manicured greenbelt lawn and "Paseo" walking path leading directly south to the main Clubhouse pool or north to a nice walking trail that encircles the Legacy Villas resort.
As we love entertaining outdoors with our friends and family, the private patio off the dining area has a gas barbecue which can be used while watching our children entertain themselves on the expansive lawn and view of one of the many resort fountains!
The single car garage parking was also very appealing to us and our friends who travel to La Quinta during the warmer times of year. There was also plentiful street and unmarked guest parking.
After we purchased our villa, we made sure to add all new luxury mattresses, kitchenware, linens, towels, new HD electronics for the living room and bedrooms along with many other creature comforts to upgrade the experience for our guests.
We truly hope you will contact us to take advantage of the wonderful experiences that await you at our new Legacy Villa!
Very comfortable layout for a family stay. Well equipped kitchen. Property manager very responsive and actively checks to ensure everything is ok. Location is great, with everything from Old Town La Quinta, to convenient major stores and great hiking trails nearby.
A PERFECT place for a family with young children and pet (2 dogs). It's like staying at a nice hotel with the convenience of home. The well stocked kitchen and full-size fridge come in handy especially with young children. Washer/dryer is a bonus to wash and dry the wet swimsuits. Great entertainment for the family - nice 4K TV with a big selection of movies to choose from. The unit is very spacious. I would definitely stay here again when we come back!
Had the greatest time ! Our mini vacation with our young grandchildren was the best, the resort has everything and more. Our villa was very spacious , confortable and very well equipped. Can't wait to go again!
First off, I don't think you'll come across a more accommodating owner than Neal. He's punctual and articulate with all instructions, contracts, overview of the Villa and it's amenities, and super responsive for any needs or questions I may have had. The Villa and property itself was great along with the price point.. I had stayed in a Villa there before a few years ago and knew the area was clean and welcoming. Neal's place stood out, though. Everything is updated very nicely. The Main TV is a new 4K LED so watching movies on Netflix (Which is also available) was nice to wind down after a long vacation day. The bedrooms, villa furniture and kitchen were also nice. Having brand new Nest thermostats in each room was also a plus! There's also several pools only a quick walk away that are nice, but also feel secluded. Overall this Villa that Neal offers is 5 stars without a second thought!
It was our pleasure to stay at this unit. The kitchen had great kitchenware for use. It was fully stocked with almost everything besides food. Just take food with you and everything else is provided.
The beds were clean and comfortable.
The pools were not too crowded. It was empty at times so our party was the only one having fun there which was nice.
Overall, great experience! I recommend it for family stays :)
We rented this 3 bed, 3 bath property for a family vacation. We loved the privacy offered to each guest by the clever layout of the apartment and also the choice of many pools to visit. We also enjoyed the fitness center and the cafe. Neal was a kind and responsive host and the apartment was nicely furnished and equipped. We loved the gas BBQ and used it every night. Very relaxing and a great location in La Quinta.
Adjacent To The World Famous St. Regis La Quinta Resort With Golf courses and Tennis courts
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed
Seasonal and Special Event rate surcharges may apply - SPECIAL EVENT RATES DO NOT INCLUDE TAXES (10%) or CLEANING FEES ($150-$175 flat rate)
SPECIAL EVENT CANCELLATION POLICY - NO DEPOSIT OR FINAL PAYMENT REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED IF GUEST CANCELS RESERVATION