Finalist: Customer Service Champion presented by the Summit County Chamber of Commerce
WILD IRISHMAN - 3 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms / Sleeps 8 - Keystone, CO – Condo
Recently remodeled with updated stone fireplace, hardwood flooring, new kitchen appliances, counter and cabinets.
LAYOUT OF CONDO: 1 level floor plan accessed by 5 exterior steps.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 8): All Rooms Have High Thread Count Linens
- Queen Size Bed (sleeps 2)
- Full bath in hallway with shower/tub combo
- Queen Size Bed (sleeps up 2)
- Full Size Bunk Beds (2 sets sleeps up to 4)
Great Room Includes a fully appointed kitchen, den with wood fireplace, dining area, and laundry room with full size washer and dryer. It features a wide screen TV/Cable, WiFi, and games. There are 2 ski lockers in the hallway.
• Fully stocked kitchen
• Large Deck
• Washer and Dryer - Full Size
• Free WiFi
• FREE FUN: Daily passes valued at $200/day to popular activities
• Heated Year-Round Pool and Hot Tub
• New TV’s With Premium Features
• "Kitchen Smith by Bella" Coffee Maker and Hamilton Beach Electric Coffee Pot
• Hair Dryer
• Park in front of building – 2 vehicles
• BBQ Grill
• We make it easy to stay with us! Drive straight to your rental and access with a lock code. Prior to your visit, we will send you our mobile app with directions and full instructions
• Luxury linens, complementary toiletries, and boutique level service
• Free Summit Stage Shuttle to take you around Summit County!
• Central to Everything! 6 major ski resorts, Lake Dillon, Silverthorne (and the Outlets!), Historic Frisco and all that Colorado has to offer year round
• The towns in Summit County host multiple festivals and events throughout the year.
Property Distance to:
*Keystone, via Shuttle or US 6 E – Minutes to slopes
*Arapahoe Basin, via US 6E-7.0 miles, first to open in the Fall and last to close in June in North America)
*Silverthorne Outlets, via US 6W. - 7.2 miles
*Breckenridge, via I-70 W and US 9 S - 12.2 miles
*Vail, via I-70 W 37.1 miles
*Copper Mountain, via I-70 W 17.3 miles
Wild Irishman is the ideal family getaway, perfectly outfitted for time together and time alone. At 1,650 square feet, this spacious condo offers a full board game library and a wood-burning fireplace, while each of the three bedrooms has its own television and cozy spots to read or relax. Take a dip in the heated community pool and hot tub. Barbecue up a feast. Or just sit out on the spacious courtyard deck, and enjoy the Keystone calm.
Dropped right in the center of it all, Wild Irishman is less than a mile (and a free shuttle ride) to the Keystone slopes at Mountain House Base. What's more, we're just seven miles to Arapahoe Basin, the first slope to open in the fall and very last North American mountain to close each year – in June! Because if you want to ski over Memorial Day Weekend, you should be able to ski over Memorial Day Weekend.
Please do not hesitate to call or email us with any questions you might have. We represent unique residences from Keystone to Dillon, Silverthorne and Wildernest and look forward to creating memorable vacation experiences for you and your guests.
Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age. No smoking/no pets. Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood. No parties, events or smoking of any kind. Most mountain residences, including this property, do not have air conditioning.
All photos (furnishings subject to change), amenities, calendar, and rates are 100% accurate. We supply starter shampoo, soaps, paper products, and hotel-quality towels and linens.
Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Property Damage Protection insurance policy.
ITRIP-VACATIONS® KEYSTONE IS THE SOLE AUTHORIZED SOURCE FOR THIS PROPERTY. WE NEVER ADVERTISE ON CRAIGSLIST.
THROUGH OUR EXCLUSIVE "FREE FUN PROGRAM" WE HELP MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR VACATION BY PROVIDING DAILY FREE ADMISSION TO POPULAR ACTIVITIES . CREATE MORE MEMORIES, HAVE MORE FUN, AND TRULY EXPERIENCE YOUR DESTINATION!
PLEASE NOTE: There is NO SMOKING of ANY KIND, including vaping, inside, on patio/deck/balcony, or anywhere within vicinity of building.
Renter MUST be 25 years of age and present during stay.
Occupancy and stated number of vehicles is strictly enforced by HOAs, City and County. Additional vehicles may be towed at vehicle owner's expense.