|Space||1,200 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Winter is here - Ice Fishing lake Simcoe!!! Spring is coming. Relax Or go ice fishing! Less than an hours commute from Toronto, come and see the gorgeous sunsets....
Only five minutes from the water. Located on dead end street. No traffic. Safe neighbourhood!
Forest Trails start 100 meter from the house.
Boat slip and launch nearby. Willow Beach Park.
Store, gas, restaurants.
3 bedroom fully furnished family cottage/home (recently renovated), walking distance to clean sandy beach (4 min) with best fishing around, Trail near by, fully equipped kitchen, full size fridge and stove, toaster, microwave, coffeemaker, radio, TV, full 3 pc. bathroom. 1st bedroom has a Queen, 2nd bedroom - bunk bed and the 3rd - single bed + bunk bed, sleeping 7 comfortably. Boat slip and launch nearby, Gas BBQ, kid's playground at the end of a quiet street, Willow Beach Park, fire pit for roasting marshmallows, near store, gas, restaurants.If interested, or for any other information, feel free to give us a call.
We look forward to speaking with you!4. Security refundable deposit of $400 and paid before check in.
6. Security deposit may be used to cover any damage caused by renter.
7. Balance is due on the day of or before check-in.
8. The renter undertakes:
a) That the number of people occupying the property shall not exceed the number stated in the rental application form that was submitted and accepted.
As between the renter and the owner, the renter shall be solely responsible for all damages caused regardless of who in the renters parts caused the damages and regardless of how or why such damages were incurred.
10. The owner, his representative shall be allowed access to the property at any reasonable time during the rental.
11. Garbage should be collected in garbage bags.
12. No smoking inside the house and no pets allowed.
14. The owner shall not in any event whatsoever be liable or responsible in any way for:
15. Linens and towels are not provided.
16. Paper towel and toilet paper are provided.
17. It is the renterâ??s responsibility to either leave the property to the same standard it was on arrival or arrange and pay for a cleaning by a commercial service to be completed before your departure.
18. If the property is not properly cleaned, a proportional amount will be taken from your damage deposit. The service charge is $30 per hour.
19. Please donâ??t re-arrange the furniture. If you do please place everything back the same place as it was on arrival.
20. Please remove all food items from the refrigerator. Take all your garbage away with you. Either take it home or to the local dump (address: 23068 Warden Ave, Georgina, ON L4P 3E9, Canada). There is $10 charge for each bag not disposed.
21. Abide by the rules of the cottage owner. For example, donâ??t bring pets unless you have received permission from the owner ahead of time. Any smoking should be done outside the cottage, on the deck or beach for example. Do not leave cigarette butts and Please donâ??t litter.