|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
This comfortable, cozy & charming Pinewood Cabin is spacious with a great floor plan - perfect for a family vacation or a romantic getaway. Rest, relax & enjoy the lakeshore & mountain views from the private deck surrounded by hundreds of pine trees. The unique split floor plan allows for privacy from the other houseguests by providing a Master Bedroom Suite downstairs that includes a Great Room, big screen TV & indoor laundry room. It's like a downstairs apartment with all the comforts of home. Upstairs is where the fun & food happens! This is thanks to the comfortable Family Room, another big screen TV, the gourmet Kitchen, plus 2 additional bedrooms & the 2nd bathroom.The 2nd floor features beautiful views from large windows plus a private covered deck that overlooks a breathtaking lake. This is the perfect place to enjoy a drink while watching the sun set behind the mountain tops.
Each room has been thoughtfully designed with your comfort in mind. Here is a breakdown of what is provided in each room:
1) The spacious downstairs Master Bedroom Suite has a comfortable King-Sized bed, large dresser, closet, alarm clock, lamp, private bathroom (shower/tub combo) plus a Great Room. This spacious Great Room has a large sectional sofa bed, a wood burning stove, a big screen TV with satellite cable included, DVD player, Stereo System with a Movie & CD Library plus an Indoor Laundry Room with full sized washer/dryer.
2) The 2nd story offers the 2nd and 3rd Bedrooms which share a full-bathroom (shower/tub combo). Bedroom #2 has a bunk bed (Twin on top & Full on bottom), closet, alarm clock & lamp. Bedroom #3 offers a comfortable Queen sized bed, closet, alarm clock & lamp. Extra Queen sized beds are available in both of the sofas & with an Air-Bed (stored downstairs) that can be placed anywhere in the house as needed.
3) The cozy upstairs family room has a sofa, several recliners, big screen TV with satellite, DVD/VCR Combo, wood-burning brick fireplace and large sliding glass doors leading out onto the covered deck. It's perfect for family game night or a romantic movie night!
4) The full-service kitchen has everything you need to serve up a feast! From pots & pans to mixing spoons - everything is provided. Enjoy a meal at the breakfast bar, dining room or take in the gorgeous views from the patio dining on the covered deck! Don't forget about the BBQ grill! It is ready to use. So, get your Grillmaster ready- it's time to barbeque!
This charming Pinewood Cabin has been a wonderful vacation spot for many families over the years, including the owners. Now it can become a vacation tradition for you too. It's the perfect home away from home - year after year!
*Gas Card Deal only available when rented at standard nightly rates. Special deals, discounted offers or coupon prices are not eligible for the free gas card. The gas card is mailed to the guest after the reservation has been completed, cabin key returned & all is in good standing at the time of guest departure.*
Keywords: Pinewood, Munds Park, Mountain Cabin, Summer House, Pine Trees,Golf Course, Lake, Arizona Mountains, Flagstaff, Sedona & Arizona Ponderosa Forest
Welcome to our Pinewood Cabin! This home away from home holds many memories for us. It is a family treasure since we are the original owners. We built, installed & decorated everything from the ground up. Many years ago our hands helped to paint walls, lay flooring & hammer nails. We have watch our children grow year after year enjoying this wonderful place. Many memories from snow ball fights & jigsaw puzzles, to hiking by the lake or BBQs on the patio. Now that the kids are grown, it is more difficult to gather for a weekend vacation. Our desire is to open it up for you & your family to enjoy time together - making memories of your own.
Bob Childress purchased this cabin in 1980
The Pinewood and Munds Park community is a charming town with a wonderful 'Mayberry' feel to it. Our neighbors are kind & thoughtful people -good 'ole folks. We have a golf course, community park, a lake, hiking trails, restaurants even a gas station all within walking distance. The weather is wonderful all year around. We enjoy the cold of snow in the winter & the warmth of the sun in the summer months. With the elevation near 6500 ft the winters are cold but not terrible. After a snow storm the roads are cleared quickly & tirechains are usually not required. The spring & summer months are near perfection. Average temps are in the mid 70's, sunny with a mountain top breeze. It's our favorite Northern Arizona place - we hope it will be yours too!
We have done our best to equip each room with all the comforts needed to enjoy your stay. Many extra items are stored in closets or storage rooms throughout the cabin; items like blankets, pillows, board games, jigsaw puzzles, snow sleds or tools & cleaning equipment. Please feel free to use these additional items as needed. We truly want you to enjoy your stay; however, our only request is that you return them as you found them, so others may enjoy these extras in the future.
Cabin was a lot of fun. Plenty of space for the family. We will definitely be renting here again!
We had an amazing time on our mini reunion. The cabin was amazing - it lived up to all our expectations. We will definitely go back. Beautiful surroundings and my hubby even caught some fish in Lake Odell. Thanks for the hospitality!
Perfect location for all the places we visited. Definitely would recommend staying here.
The place was so relaxing we didn't wanted to leave. The Cabin was spacious, clean and well equipped.
Looking forward to our next stay.
We had a blast and the hospitality was par none! Such a fun place and felt like home. Thank you!
Every thing was well organized and cleaned
All the instructions easy to follow really good recommendations of what to do and places to visit, my family and I truly feel like a home away from home, is not just a saying they truly delivered home like experiences
We look forward to come back soon and bring more family members
Munds Park / Pinewood is less than 20 miles from the wonderful city of Flagstaff with more than 200 restaurants, numerous night spots, and a variety of cultural, historic and scientific attractions. Visitors from all over the world are attracted to the clean mountain air, year-round outdoor recreation opportunities, historic downtown charm and our Western legacy of pioneer ranchers, railroad builders and lumbermen. Some of the West’s most beautiful country surrounds Flagstaff, from the Coconino National Forest to the Red Rocks of Sedona (only 40 minutes southwest- a perfect day trip!) For those ready for a skiing or hiking adventure Snow Bowl, Grand Canyon National Park, Sunset Crater Volcano National Monument, Wupatki National Monument and Meteor Crater are all within easy driving distance, as are many more archaeological treasures and attractions. And, of course there are lakes, several lakes for fishing, boating, water skiing & more. Lots of fun all surrounding this Pinewood Cabin.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$200|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.