|Minimum Stay||6 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Polychrono is a seaside village located in the centre of Kassandra’s peninsula. The studio is situated in the centre of the village, on the ground floor having direct access to the street nearby with its own veranda. It offers an easy access not only to the beach but also to the market place where the visitor can find supermarkets, several tavernas and restaurants as well as souvenir-shops and pharmacies. It is in a quiet place far away from any noise. The seaside road is only used by pedestrians in the evening. So visitors can enjoy a walk with their friends or family. They can also visit the villages rearby in order to enjoy the busy nightlife in Kallithea or the picturesque village of Athytos.
Full description of the equipment provided
- Fully equipped kitchen (fridge, oven, water boiler, toaster, instant coffee maker, personal filter coffee maker and all the necessary kitchen utensils)
- Air conditioning
- WiFi, free internet
- Washing machine
- Ceiling fan operated with a remote control, bedroom electric fan.
- TV LED Full HD (HDMI X2, Mobile High-Definition Link (MHL), D-Sub, USB)
- Mosquito screens
- Wardrobe, bedside table, chest of drawers
- Double bed, three seater sofa, convertible into a bed
- Small electric iron, ironing board
- Hairdryer, clothes-horse
- Most of the time one of us will be there for any need. In case this is not possible, we will take care to help you as soon as possible (within 24hrs)
- On arrival your apartment will be equipped with all the necessary things. Clean, bed linen and towels will be provided per week and upon request.
- Pets are allowed after having a talk with us
- Tenants should respect the place during their stay and return the studio in the same good state as it was delivered
- You are kindly requested not to disturb other tenants’ peace
More things to be taken into consideration
- No private car park available. However, visitors can find free parking space in the vicinity, although this might be a bit difficult during the high season.
- Another studio with the same characteristics “Halkidiki Modern Studio (2)” is located right next to “Halkidiki Modern Studio (1)”, for your friends.
- Minimum stay a couple of weeks
- 85 km from Macedonia Airport
- 104 Km from Thessaloniki by car
- 92 km from Chalkidiki bus station in Thessaloniki
- 500 m from bus station in Polychrono
- Taxi available
My name is Nick. I studied mathematics at the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki and with my brother George, who is a civil engineer, we decided to renovate our parents’ two studios in order to accommodate people from all over the world. Our parents Christodoulos and Elisabeth, both with smiling faces open and hospitable, stay most of the summer time in Polychrono, and will be there along with us for anythng needed. We are eager to share with you the sun, the blue sea and the beauty of nature in magnificent Halkidiki.
Halkidiki Modern Studio (1) is a friendly and completely renovated space that provides all the modern comforts combined with excellent Greek hospitality. The apartment is located in the center of the village offering easy access to all kinds of shops (supermarkets, taverns, restaurants, cafes, souvenir shops, pharmacies etc). It is 70m from the sea. In the evening you can enjoy a comfortable family walk in the pedestrian zone near the sea or head for nearby villages and enjoy the night life of Kallithea and the quaint little village of Athytos.
The apartment is on the ground floor, with independent access directly to the street and its own veranda. Right next to it there is still another apartment with the same characteristics. "Halkidiki Modern Studio (2)", for your friends.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
September - Octomber
Sep 22 2016 - Oct 31 2016
6 night minimum stay