Immerse yourself in Minnesota's breathtaking natural beauty when you escape to this lovely Breezy Point vacation rental home! Ideally situated on 150 feet of wooded lakefront property with direct, easy access to Pelican Lake and outdoor recreation, this property ensures a genuinely relaxing retreat. With 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and enough sleeping arrangements for 8 guests, this home is a spectacular choice for a large family or group of friends searching for a relaxing Minnesota retreat.
Look forward to spending leisurely mornings on the private wraparound deck, a cup of coffee in hand, enjoying unobstructed views of Pelican Lake's glass-like water. The house itself sits on the channel, and is less than a 2 minute-long boat ride to the opening to the lake. Everyone in your group will love this home's naturally peaceful backdrop, nestled on 1 acre of wooded land. The expansive manicured yard provides an idyllic setting for lawn games, featuring professionally designed perennial gardens, and several permanent water features. During your stay, you'll also have access to 2 custom built fire pits and a private dock, making it easy to enjoy this picturesque property - you can even take advantage of these features late into the evening, thanks to the luminous landscape lighting throughout the lake channel.
The home's interior is delightfully cozy and comfortable, boasting unique features such as maple hardwood floors, custom shelving, and vibrant stained glass accents. Additionally, all the amenities you'll need to feel as relaxed as possible during your stay are here, including wireless internet access, in-unit laundry machines, ceiling fans, and 2 flat screen TVs, all equipped with Netflix and Hulu streaming abilities. You'll love preparing your favorite meals in the gorgeous, custom-designed kitchen, which comes equipped with custom built maple cabinets, granite countertops, a walk-in pantry, and top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances - 2 Fisher & Paykel dishwashers, a Dacor 5-burner gas stove and double oven, a warming drawer, and a Jenn-Air refrigerator team together to create an idyllic cooking spread underneath soaring maple cathedral ceilings.
After cooking in the kitchen, gather around the adjacent dining table with seating for 6 people to enjoy your culinary masterpiece. On warm summer evenings, you may prefer to dine al fresco on the deck. Later, retreat to the main floor's spa-like bathroom to wind down with a relaxing bubble bath in the air-jet bathtub. When you're finally ready to call it a night, escape to the master bedroom, which features built-in maple cabinets and closets, and an ensuite bathroom with granite countertops, a travertine sink, and heated floors.
Nestled within the peaceful Breezy Point Resort, between Pequot Lakes and Nisswa, this home's location is simply unbeatable! From here, you'll be within easy reach of several dining establishments, both fine and casual, making it easy to appease everyone's individual tastes. Pelican Lake's swimming beach and boat rental are both walking distance from the home and serve as spectacular jumping-off points to the lake's endless recreational options. In addition, fantastic swimming and fishing destinations are just a mere 2-minute boat ride from the home's own private dock. On days when you'd prefer land-based activities, you'll be delighted to find a championship golf course located within the resort community, also just a short walk away from the property. Other recreational activities throughout the area include hunting, snowmobiling during the winter months and hiking or biking on the multi-use recreation trails. Regardless of how you choose to spend your time here, you'll love returning to this spectacular Breezy Point vacation rental home at day's end!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include private wraparound deck, gas grill, custom built fire pits, private dock, wireless internet access, in-unit laundry machines, 2 flat screen TVs with Netflix and Hulu streaming abilities, fully equipped custom-designed kitchen, air-jet bathtub, and much more
- Fantastic lakefront location! Within walking distance of several recreational activities
- Easy access to several unique shopping and delicious dining options
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Twin-sized Bed
- A Queen-sized Sleeper Sofa in the Downstairs Living Room can accommodate 2 guests
- A Pull-out Ottoman that can be moved to any room can accommodate 1 guest
- Couches available for 4 extra guests if necessary
- No smoking. A $500 fine will be charged to the credit card on file if evidence of smoking is found
- No pets allowed. A $500 fine will be imposed for any evidence of a pet being at the property
- Towel dryer in downstairs bathroom MUST be turned off or a $500 penalty will be assessed
- Note that 8 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and sleeper sofas, but the addition of 4 on the couches is permitted (please inquire with Evolve)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply