|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Best for family/group of 4 adults with kids, 5th person with futon. Minimum 2 persons.
The biggest shopping and tourist area in Tokyo is SHINJUKU! Thousand of shops and restutants.
- Walking distance to Tokyo Government building observatory
The apartment has all these FREE for guests:
- portable high speed Wifi
- comfortable double bed
- 4 persons sofa which convert to a double bed
- clean sheets and towels
- microwave, toaster, water boiler
- refrigerator, washing machine, 2 air conditioner/heater, full kitchen with cooking tools
- cappuccino coffee machine with free capsule
- shampoo, conditioner, body soap
- hair dryer, comb, iron, nail cutter
- Japanese manga, advertising books
** also if you have up to 8 PERSONS big group, please inquire and there is another apartment same building you can use, just ask me.
** long term stay or business use welcome will provide receipt
House Rules: - This is a non-smoking, residence. But you can smoke outside at the balcony. Abosoutely no drugs.
- Please take off your shoes at the entrance of the apartment. This is Japanese custom.
- please beware that heavy bags may scratch the new floor.
- People other than those in the Guest party may not stay overnight in the property. Any additional person stay can be arrange upon request.
- Japanese like to be quiet at home so a house party cause loud noise will affect your neighbour, please respect your neighbours avoid police visit.
- Winter in Japan is a bit cold. There is a heater and you can enjoy hot bath. Winter is also dry so please please beware of fire, it cause lifes.
- will appreciate if you turn off all light and air/heater when you go out, let's be ECO!
- please keep it clean as it is your own place.
*We do not consider our apartment to be a hotel in any way. As this normally is private home, we ask our guests to treat the place well and respect it as if it was their own home. Any damage to the flat should be reported to us at the time it happens and not after departure and may be deducted from deposit.
1. Arogant host.
2. Our trip to Tokyo was ruin, because of the improper address and incomplete instruction he gave us in the last minutes we arrived to Tokyo.
3. We could not able to reach the address until I made an international call to ask him the address he gave me.
4. Very late reply the email that I sent him on Feb 17, 2017, he replied on March 18, 2017 while we were in Japan already.
5. And we experienced lost the way back from dinner and nobody (local people that we asked) knew the address. We could not able to contact him. We were freezy and finally my mom felt sick.
6. The wifi was very slow.
Sadly, we lost the hanami experience and some other itin in Tokyo, because of my mom was sick after the lost way back in that night
A wonderful house close to all the action with a wonderful host. Thank you Kevin for being such a great host.
Our stay at Kevin's House was fun, convenient and relaxing for my family. The house was just as advertised, and Kevin was always a quick message away if we needed any assistance. We brought our one year old daughter, and my mother, to visit Japan so they could meet the other side of the family. This house is located within short walking distance to both okubo and shinjuku station. It is a great location for trying out a variety of food and drink options. The next time we stay in Tokyo, Kevin will be the first person we contact for our lodging needs.
Good location if you wish to stay nearby Shinjuku with affordable price. It will be perfect if Kent San could provide a TV in the house, at least we can check the weather forecast and let's the kids explore Japanese TV program.
Kevin was very helpful and the best communicator if I needed anything. The apartment was very clean and very quiet. Close enough to walk to Shinjuku but in a very quiet location.
It was about a ten minute walk to the station one north of Shinjuku so you could avoid the busy station. Thanks for your great follow up and communication.
Nice location nearby Shinjuku in a quiet area. Kevin has been very helpful and always responsive to all and any of our question.