|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Best for family/group of 4 adults with kids, 5th person with futon. Minimum 2 persons.
The biggest shopping and tourist area in Tokyo is SHINJUKU! Thousand of shops and restutants.
- Walking distance to Tokyo Government building observatory
The apartment has all these FREE for guests:
- portable high speed Wifi
- comfortable double bed
- 4 persons sofa which convert to a double bed
- clean sheets and towels
- microwave, toaster, water boiler
- refrigerator, washing machine, 2 air conditioner/heater, full kitchen with cooking tools
- cappuccino coffee machine with free capsule
- shampoo, conditioner, body soap
- hair dryer, comb, iron, nail cutter
- Japanese manga, advertising books
** also if you have up to 8 PERSONS big group, please inquire and there is another apartment same building you can use, just ask me.
** long term stay or business use welcome will provide receipt
House Rules: - This is a non-smoking, residence. But you can smoke outside at the balcony. Abosoutely no drugs.
- Please take off your shoes at the entrance of the apartment. This is Japanese custom.
- please beware that heavy bags may scratch the new floor.
- People other than those in the Guest party may not stay overnight in the property. Any additional person stay can be arrange upon request.
- Japanese like to be quiet at home so a house party cause loud noise will affect your neighbour, please respect your neighbours avoid police visit.
- Winter in Japan is a bit cold. There is a heater and you can enjoy hot bath. Winter is also dry so please please beware of fire, it cause lifes.
- will appreciate if you turn off all light and air/heater when you go out, let's be ECO!
- please keep it clean as it is your own place.
*We do not consider our apartment to be a hotel in any way. As this normally is private home, we ask our guests to treat the place well and respect it as if it was their own home. Any damage to the flat should be reported to us at the time it happens and not after departure and may be deducted from deposit.
Nice location nearby Shinjuku in a quiet area. Kevin has been very helpful and always responsive to all and any of our question.
Kevin was a wonderful host. The apartment was spotless, street quiet, directions perfect, and Kevin responded quickly to questions. Being in Shinjuku, it was the perfect Springboard to discovering Tokyo.
Complete living facilities.
Suitable for travel, especially for family.
We had a good time in this apt. It is very well located in a very calmed area and only 10 minutes away walking from Shinjuku and 8 minutes to the nearest JR station Shink-Okubo.
It was clean and it has all the commodities needed. The owner although we didn't meet him phisically he was always available by email and very kind.
Only complains about it was that the wifi didn't work quite well, there a sitting room and a bedroom separated by a sliding door, so it is not the best choice for 2 couples and there were a few spiders, but besides this I wouldn't have any issue in repiting again.