About the property
- Villa2200 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay7 nights
Beautiful Secluded and Secure Pool Home Set Up For The Whole Family to Enjoy
Thanks for the interest in our 4 Bedroom, 3 Bath property in Calabay Parc at Tower Lake, Haines City, Orlando.
This villa has the ULTIMATE family Games Room, not only does it have the usual Pool and Fooseball Tables but it also has 3 popular Video Games systems, PlayStation 3, Nintendo Wii and Microsoft XBox 360 each with a dedicated Large Screen HDTV. Numerous games included to suit any taste, just bring your PSN or XBox Live Sign-In if you want to enjoy an online gamefest. If the kids just want their own is it, this room even has a BluRay player attached to the 50" HDTV for their viewing pleasure.
This wonderful, spacious villa in the Calabay Parc at Tower Lake sub division comprises 4 bedrooms, 2 of which are master king suites, with the remaining 2 each having 2 twin beds, 3 bathrooms, an oversized screened in lanai with pool and spa, as well as a games room. This villa will comfortably accommodate up to 8 guests.
The community of Calabay Parc at Tower Lake is fully gated with a 24 hour guarded front gate and includes amenities such as lakefront clubhouse, boat ramp, fishing dock, water sports and a picnic area. It is situated only 10 minutes from the new multi-million dollar Posner Park area with fine dining, distinctive shopping, movie theaters and much more. If golf is your thing, the community is next door to Southern Dunes Golf Club and 5 minutes away from the Champions Gate Golf Course. And yes the theme parks are close at hand as well, 15 minutes to Disney, 25 minutes to Sea World/Universal, 60 minutes to Kennedy Space Centre and either the East or West coast beaches, 30 minutes from Orlando International airport and 50 minutes from Sanford International, for those that take the Allegiant option.
This exquisite villa boasts the utmost attention to detail and features the following:
• 2 beautiful Master en-suite bedrooms with King sized pillow topped beds and direct access to the screened pool and spa, and both equipped with wall mounted flat screen TVs.
• 2 bedrooms each with 2 Twin beds, with one boasting a Winnie the Pooh theme.
• The Winnie the Pooh themed room even has a full wall mural!!!
• All bedrooms are equipped with lighted ceiling fans and wall mounted flat screen TVs for your comfort.
• A large Living area, freshly tiled with a spectacular wood look Porcelain tile and equipped with a NEW 60” HDTV with a SoundBar, HD cable and DVD player.
• A fully equipped luxury kitchen, with NEW (Apr 2016) Stainless Steel appliances.
• For video gamers, a PlayStation 3 and XBox 360 each with an assortment of games, and for families a Nintendo Wii also with an assortment of games and 4 controllers.
• There is also an assortment of board games available.
• Free Wi-Fi throughout the villa.
• Free long distance calling ANYWHERE in North America.
• AIR CONDITIONED Games Room with fooseball and a pool table, as well as the video game systems.
• Gas heated pool and spa (hot tub), guaranteed heat all year round, regardless of the outdoor temperature.
• Upgraded in Jan 2015 Executive Leather Living Room furniture.
• Webber Propane BBQ.
• An assortment of pool toys.
• Laundry facilities.
• Baby/Toddler Play Pen, High chair, Push chair and Booster seats.
• To assist with any issues that may arise, we also have a local Management agent available to you.
Attached are some photos of the villa, so you can envision the vacation awaiting you. Visit our website for even more pictures, and information.
Chris & Karen
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 8, 2018
About Chris & Karen
We are a couple that has been married for 26 years, and we both enjoy travelling. We currently live in Canada and although we don't mind the winters look forward to breaking it up with a trip to somewhere warm.
Chris & Karen purchased this Villa in 2014
Why Chris & Karen chose Sud-Est Department
This property was chosen as we have friends that also have a villa in this sub division, as well as we wanted to be slightly away from the hustle and bustle of the larger centers. This property is situated in a gated community, so we also feel a bit more protected while there.
What makes this Villa unique
We have decorated this home to give a feeling of home. We have tried to have everything that we would have at home so that guests aren't wishing for something. We love the sounds of kids enjoying themselves so we have tried to fill the house with activities that they would enjoy doing.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Clean, organized, comfortable, everything you could possibly want for a home vacation place. My children loved the piscina (pool) and the game room. I am now shopping for the exact game room chairs... We loved them....
Glad you guys loved the house and it was a pleasure to have you in it. Also glad the Games Room was a big hit and I will drop you an email with the supplier of those chairs, they are very comfortable!!!!
Thanks again, and hope to see you again.
Perfect Home Away from Home!!
I stayed in Karen's Winnie the Pooh villa in December 2015 with my husband, two young children and my parents and we could not have been happier with our choice. For once the reality was better than the pictures!! Decor is really beautiful ,villa is well cared for by the owner and cleaned to a really high standard, with every home comfort we could imagine (and more!!) The children were so excited to see the "Winnie the Pooh" bedroom, complete with wonderful toys and character tv. Beds were extremely comfortable, there are two master bedrooms, one with the bonus of an extremely large bathroom.Kids loved the spacious games room, although the highlight for us was the heated pool and spa, wonderfully clean and well equipped with plenty of pool toys . Outside furniture excellent and we enjoyed the outside grill. This is the first time we have chosen to rent a house rather than stay in a resort and I would definitely recommend the comforts of home!
The community is gated, with 24 hour security so we always felt safe and enjoyed walking around the well maintained community.
The owners were a pleasure to deal with and clearly care about making this a try home away from home. Thank you for a most wonderful vacation!
Thanks for the wonderful review and it was great to have you come to stay. We try hard to keep a high standard to make sure while on your vacation the house will not be a concern and everything is as relaxing as possible, so we are glad that it went as planned.
Karen & Chris
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
You have the option of Pool/Spa Heat at US$25 per night