You will not find a nicer home in Williams. Just a few blocks from downtown Williams shops, eateries and the Grand Canyon Railway, and 60 miles from the Grand Canyon and Sedona! Our freshly remodeled 2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom home situated on a mountainside, surrounded by huge ponderosa pines and old growth oaks. It feels like you are in a forest, yet everything you need is close by. Built in 1950, but EVERYTHING INSIDE IS NEW, except the beautifully refinished original oak flooring. A bright, peaceful and serene setting for getting away from it all. One bedroom has a king bed, the other has a queen, plus a queen sleeper sofa sleeps a total of 6. Bath has a combination tub and shower, along with a vanity for doing makeup and hair. Flat screen TVs are in every room, a laundry room for your convenience, and a cozy wood burning fireplace for those chilly winter nights. The kitchen has beautiful marble countertops, refrigerator with icemaker, gas stove, a microwave and is well stocked with every appliance necessary to make a simple or gourmet meal. Outside, you'll find the patio has a table & chairs, a lovely new deck, swings, and glider. We offer your choice of both propane and charcoal BBQ grills. Fun activities (winter and summer) are nearby, including the Grand Canyon, Sedona, Grand Canyon Railway/Polar Express, Bearizona and the Deer Farm, as well as museums, observatories and outdoor recreation such as fishing, hiking, skiing, sledding, horseback riding and more. This home will not disappoint you! Sorry, as a courtesy to guests with allergies, we do not host pets.
Check in is at 4:00 pm and check out is 11:00 am.
1. Grand Canyon National Park ph# 928 638 7888
2. Grand Canyon Railway Train ph# 1 800 the train
3. Arizona Snow Bowl Ski Area ph# 928 779 1951
4. Bearizona Wildlife Park ph# 928 635 2289
5. Grand Canyon Caverns ph#928-422-3224
6. Mountain Ranch Stables ph#928-635-0706
7. Elk Ridge Ski/Recreation Area ph# 928-814-5038
8. Sedona Chamber ph# 1 800 288 7336
9. Oak Creek Canyon US Forest Service ph# 928 282 4119
10. Out of Africa Wildlife Park ph# 928 567 2840
11. Sunset Crater ph# 928 526 0502
12. Meteor Crater ph# 928 289 2362
13. Museum of Northern Arizona ph# 928 774 5213 http://www.musnaz.org/
14. Riordan Mansion Park ph# 928 779 4395