|Minimum Stay||2 - 3 nights|
Have the ultimate mountain getaway by escaping to this wonderfully serene Big Bear Lake vacation rental cabin. Ideally situated on a landscaped corner lot within minutes of all major attractions, this delightful cabin will let you have the best of Big Bear right at your fingertips!
This expansive, 1,900-square foot cabin can comfortably sleep 10 guests throughout 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, and a game room that doubles as a studio sleeper. You’ll feel the stresses of everyday life simply melt away as soon as you first arrive and step into the home’s inviting interior, appointed with rustic cabin decor, comfortable furnishings, dual pane windows and a variety of upgrades, such as new carpet and a brand new kitchen. This new kitchen comes fully equipped with everything you could possibly need to prepare your favorite home-cooked meals, including all new stainless steel appliances, an espresso machine, coffeemaker, dishwasher, microwave, popcorn machine, toaster, and water filtration system. Should you need to do laundry during your stay, an in-unit washer and dryer are provided for your convenience.
Look forward to spending your downtime relaxing outside on one of the cabin’s 2 private decks, where you can admire the property’s beautiful landscaping and observe incredible Bear Mountain ski slope views, which include full views of Geronimo run once the leaves drop from the trees in the winter! Stay entertained by utilizing the cabin's terrific game room, featuring a pool table, poker/game table, and more. Soak your cares away in the private hot tub located on the upper deck. Other amenities supplied for your comfort include a cozy fireplace, forced air heating, RV parking and a large, secure garage with ample storage space for your mountain bikes or boat. After whipping up some tasty barbeque on the cabin's grill, gather with your loved ones around the gas fire pit table on the deck to enjoy a glass of wine or hot chocolate under the stars.
When you’re ready to get out and experience everything Big Bear has to offer, you won’t have to venture far! This cabin is conveniently situated mere minutes from all kinds of attractions, from skiing, snowboarding, sledding, off-roading and golfing to mountain biking, hiking, boating and fishing. You can actually walk to the trail head from here! You’ll also be just a stone’s throw away from the zoo, numerous great restaurants and opportunities for water sports on the lake. No matter what season you plan to visit, this exceptional Big Bear vacation rental cabin will quickly become a place you love coming home to at the end of the day!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, private hot tub, game room including a pool table and a poker/game table, 1 50-inch Smart TVs (in the grand room), a smaller flat screen TV in the master bedroom, wireless internet access, fireplace, rustic cabin decor, large garage, in-unit washer/dryer, forced air heating, 2 private decks, loads of parking, fire pit table, and much more
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the Bear Mountain ski slopes and Geronimo run!
- Super host available 24/7 should you need anything during your stay
- Outstanding location! Nestled on a nicely landscaped corner lot within minutes of all notable Big Bear Lake attractions and outdoor recreational activities!
- Master Bedroom: California King-sized Bed with Full-sized Futon Bed
- Bedroom 2: 1 Queen-sized Bed and 1 Twin-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Twin-sized Bed with Trundle
- A Queen-sized Sleeper Sofa in the Great Room can accommodate 2 extra guests
- Additional Pullout Sleeper Pads are available if needed
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
Kitchen is well stocked with cookware and eating utensils. Lots of blankets and pillows. The snow was beautiful but made it a bit hard to navigate outside the immediate area of the house. Driveways and front stairs were clear. To get to top bonus room and spa was difficult.
It was a great home with a really nice view of the slopes which should be added to the pictures. The only bummer was that there was not a ping pong table that was with the listing. But other than that wonderful home with lots to do. We would definitely stay again!
Came here with a group of friends for a Snowboard trip and had a blast. The property was clean, located close to Bear Mountain, and had good amenities to keep us entertained! Would definitely recommend!
The property manager was very helpful and accommodating, which was refreshing. The only knock was that there wasn't a ping pong table, which was shown in the pictures.
Overall, solid place!
My family and I had an awesome time! The cabin is in a perfect location and was very clean, spacious and comfortable. The owner and property manager were great to work with and we look forward to staying again in the future.