"¢ The cottage has 700m2 living space with hardwood flooring, an open concept kitchen/living room, 2 bedrooms both with double beds, a 3 piece washroom with a stand up shower, an attached screened in sunroom/porch with a deck that has a BBQ, as well as a dock by the water and a floating dock.
"¢ Sleeps a family of 4 comfortably or 2 couples taking a break from the city.
"¢ Fully equipped kitchen (no dishwasher).
"¢ BBQ with full propane tank for weekly rentals.
"¢ Wi-Fi connection
"¢ Fire pit and wood stove (some fire wood provided more can be purchased from owner).
"¢ Clean, deep lake with good fishing (lake trout, bass, pike) right off the dock.
"¢ Dock/deck/sunroom faces west to watch the sunset.
"¢ Privacy from neighbours with trees surrounding the property.
"¢ Paddle boat and canoe available with life jackets supplied.
"¢ Lawn chairs and bedding provided but please bring your own beach towels.
"¢ TV with DVD player for movies as well as some movies to choose from.
"¢ Cell phone coverage around the property.
"¢ Little Fairbank Lake which is connected to Fairbank Lake, one of the larger lakes in the area. Both lakes are known for their variety of fish and are clean, clear, spring-fed lakes.
"¢ This cottage is approximately 35 minutes west of Sudbury, just 15 minutes off the Trans Canada Highway and travel time from Toronto is approximately 4.5 hours and from Ottawa is approximately 5.5 hours.
"¢ Nearest town with groceries/shopping is Lively (approximately 25 minutes from the cottage, near intersection highway 17 and highway 55). Lively also has 2 golf courses - visit www.livelygold.com and www.sixthavenuegolf.ca for details.
"¢ There are 2 hospitals in the area - one located in Sudbury and one in Espanola (30 minutes west of Fairbank further down the Trans Canada Highway).
- There is a marina that rents fishing boats on Fairbank Lake (705-866-2773), rented boats can be docked at the cottage.
- There is a boat launch located across from the cottage ($10 launch fee) for guests bringing their own boat.
- Some places to bring your children in the area on a rainy day are Science North (science center located in Sudbury) and Dynamic Earth (earth science center located in Sudbury).
- Large parking lot to accommodate 3-4 vehicles.
- No smoking inside cottage.
- Pets allowed but please let us know.