About the property
- House1600 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 nights
Elegant vacation paradise inside PGA Village Perfect for Golfers, Corporate Outings & Training, Family and Group on Tours, sleeps up to 12 persons with Business Travel Ready amenity, overlooks Golf Course, closest to the Clubhouse, Pool just outside your door, 8min to Landing at Tradition , Shoppes of Victoria Square, 15min to Town Center and about 20min to Port St. Lucie Botanical Gardens
Upgraded & Spacious family- friendly 7 Room Golf Villa Suite w/ high-end interiors, 1600 sf w/ 5/6 BR, 3 BA, fully equipped Kitchen & Kitchen Bar and 3 Patios; 2 Overlooks Golf Course, the other w/ morning sun & BBQ Grill seating 12, Plasma TVs w/ Cable TV in all rooms
Fully Equipped Kitchen: with Stove, Oven, Over-the-counter Convectional Microwave Oven, Fridge-Freezer, Dishwasher, Coffeemaker, Toaster, Blender, Pots & Pans, Cooking/eating utensils, Iron, Ironing-board, Ice-Bucket, Wine Glasses, Bar Top with 4 chairs, 40 Plasma TV with Cable TV.
2nd Kitchen-Bar: Porcelain Glass Induction Cook Top, Over-the-counter Convectional Microwave Oven, Fridge-Freezer, Dishwasher, Coffeemaker, Toaster, Blender, Pots & Pans, Cooking/eating utensils, Iron, Ironing-board, Ice-Bucket, Wine Glasses, Bar Top with 4 chairs, 50 Inch Plasma TV with Cable TV
* Nespresso Cappuccino and LAtte maker
* Sodastream- Make Your Own Sparkling Water or Soda
* Computer work station w/ laptop
* Games & Video Consoles: Wii, PlayStation, Xbox
* Free Wireless Internet
* Phone Calls Worldwide with our VoIP Account
* Chrome-cast Internet Entertainment w/ 24/7 free movies on our Netflix account
* Free Tennis/ Complimentary use of Rackets and balls
* Free Parking
* Discount Golf & Golf Rentals
Walking distance to resort cafe and restaurant
Additional Hotel service and Daily housekeeping can be arranged for $20 pp/night. We can provide private chef for your catering needs and concierge service at a nominal fee
This reservation has a No Refunds cancellation policy.
There are no refunds given for this property. CanadaStays Booking Fees are non-refundable.
Our house rules: no smoking, no parties or events, no pets.
We look forward welcoming you to our home. We always strive to make all visiting Guests happy and we really want you to ENJOY YOURSELVES!
We just ask you to please be respectful of our home, towards our neighbors, understand, and agree to the following normal private home rules:
• Verify that everyone in your group have seen the floor plan of the home, understands its layout, its design, furniture, and size. Depending on the number of people occupying the home, it is important that everybody in guest party agree on the floor plan and bed set-up so there is no confusion upon arrival. Everyone understands that if anyone wants more privacy or additional rooms that these can be booked at nearby homes or hotel at own expense. There are no refunds for home not being large enough, early check-outs or shorter stay than agreed to in reservation.
• Please note this is our HOME, not a hotel, so please treat it like it was your home. We put a lot of love and hard work into making this a nice comfortable home. Please treat it as such. We want to keep this space pristine for years to come, and we will trust you to keep it clean.
• This is our private home and we want our home to remain a private, so please be discreet as you are a "Special Invited Guest of Owners" Ann & Lars (we appreciate your attention to this detail)
• Home offered was based on availability, number of guests, and desired dates. Occupancy is only for the number of guests agreed to in reservation. Any additional persons must be approved at least 3 days prior to your arrival date and an additional fee may occur (no guests are allowed other than the ones reserved).
• We would like our home to be your sanctuary for relaxation with your close friends or family over BBQ, dinners and such. Keep all partying or parties out on the town and not in our home.
• Honor system must prevail! If you break or damage something, please let us know immediately.
• Please leave home in the same condition as you found it. Please take trash out and clean your dishes.
• Please keep exterior door, and windows closed at all times to optimize air condition and to keep any bugs out.
• Please be respectful of our neighbors. NO loud music, NO disturbance, and home shall be quiet after 10pm weekdays, 11pm weekends.
• Please NO smoking, NO pets, NO drugs, NO prostitution activities, NO filming or recording of adult material.
• Please do NOT sit on any furniture with wet bathing suits and please do NOT hang wet towels over any furniture.
• Please do NOT take any towels, linens or other items from our home.
• Agent/owners/management is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises.
• Agent/owners/management are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest.
• Our neighborhood is the safest in the area but please do not let anyone into the home that you do not know (except for cleaning/maintenance persons).
• Please do not indulge in foul language or disturb the peace or comfort of surrounding neighbors. If there are any disruptive behaviors, loud music or loud parties any security deposit will be forfeited.
• If these simple home rules are not adhered to, we reserve the right to ask all occupants to leave the premises, without a refund of security deposit or any unused nights. Please, please don't make us do this.
Other than that, we look forward welcoming you to our home
and we really want you to enjoy your stay! :-)
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 22, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Extra person fee of 62.05 per person per night after the first 10 guests.