Enjoy a vacation by Lake Erie. 2 minutes away from Colchester Beach and Marina. Fishing spot just in front of cottage. Just steps away from the lake .
Local wineries in area as well. Walking distance to restaurants.
Cottage has full kitchen with fridges, stove and microwave; bathroom with shower; sofabed, love seat, front room with TV, DVD, A/C, BBQ, fire pit and picnic table.
Large front deck to relax and enjoy the breeze off the lake and watch the sunsets.
CHECK IN TIME - 3PM
CHECK OUT TIME - 10AM
Walking distance to the Colchester Harbour Marina, beach and splash park or just a 2 minute drive.
There are steps just a short distance from the cottage to walk down to the lake to enjoy fishing.
There is a view of the lake front the front windows or front the desk of the cottage
Windsor - Downtown Casino
Amherstburg - Fort Malden
Kingsville - Piont Pelee / Pelee Island, Colasantis
This reservation has a Firm cancellation policy - refunds will be issued up to 60 days prior to the check in date.
A 100% refund is provided for travellers cancelling at least 60 days before check-in. A 50% refund is provided for travellers cancelling from 30 to 59 days before check-in. No refunds are provided for travellers cancelling less than 30 days prior to check-in. CanadaStays Booking Fees are non-refundable.
Our house rules: primary renter must be 25 or older, no smoking, no parties or events, no pets.
SHORT TERM RENTAL RULES
1. Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. Any other person on the property is the sole responsibility of the Tenant.
3. All of the cottages are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Tenant/guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all Tenants/guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are permitted. Must be on a leach when outside. ALL DOG DEPOSITS MUST BE PICKED UP PLEASE. Dogs must be trained to not have accidents inside cottage.
7 Parking: Parking is limited to 2 vehicles. Vehicles are to be parked at right side of cottage.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels.
9. Toilets DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to $500.
10. Loud house parties are strictly prohibited.
11. Illegal substances are strictly prohibited, and grounds for immediate eviction.
12. No additional guests should be staying at cottage from the amount originally stated during the reservation request.
Any exceptions to the rules and regulations as written here must be approved in writing in advance.
Check Out Procedures Prior to checkout all dishes should be washed and put away. Beds left unmade and all sheets, towels should be put inside shower. Make sure all doors and windows are shut and locked. Place keys on kitchen table with lock box cover. Lock door on way out.
We will not be liable or responsible for items left behind, lost or stolen. If you leave an item after checking out and wish to have it returned call us as soon as possible to arrange shipment