|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Comfortable, fresh and wide beach house located in the beautiful island of Culebra, Puerto Rico. Casa María offers a spectacular view towards Ensenada Honda Bay. Next to the airport, and five minutes from the Flamenco Beach, the third most beautiful beach in the world. The property is near the Culebra town, Tamarindo Beach and Zony Beach. Close to a grocery market.
Casa María have 3 bed rooms, fullkitchen, 2 bathroom and roof top terrace.
Acabamos de llegar de unas cortas vacaciones en Culebra y nos hospedamos en Casa Maria,las facilidades están espectaculares,una casa con todas las comodidades necesarias!!Su terraza del tercer piso tiene una vista espectacular donde disfrutar un café en la mañana no tiene precio!!!Su dueña Nydia tuvo la delicadeza de permitirnos entrar más temprano de la hora requerida a nuestra llegada y salir más tarde el día de nuestra partida ademas de estar atenta a cualquier pregunta o situación nuestra.Definitivamente volvemos!!!
House was big for our family but for 6 adults and 2 kids total of 6 towels only! house needs some updating. And bathroom as well love to stay again amazing island but the house needs updating and key essentials living items for vacationers!
Nos quedamos en enero 2017. El trato al cliente fue excelente. La casa esta muy limpia, las sabanas y almohadas muy limpias, camas comodas. La vista desde la casa te deja sin aliento desde el amanecer al atardecer. La casa esta completamente equipada para una estadia sin contratiempos. Debi quedarme mas de 3 noches.
Reservamos el lugar con 4 meses de anticipacion y cuando llegamos la duena nos informo que habia unas personas que querian qudarse mas tiempo. La duena no nos dio opcion y tuvimos que tesolver con otras personas para quedarnos en otro lugar. La duena lo unica opcion que nos dio fue devolvernos el dinero y no nos ayudo para buscar otras opciones.
This place has a nice balcony and air conditioning with all other needed amenities. Very nice location too.
The view of Bahia Ensenada from the main an upper decks was amazing. We were a group of 9 and stayed for four days. The house was comfortable and clean, although it needs painting and minor fixes (doors, shower fixtures). The upper deck is a great space and we made it our hangout at night. The location is great, as it is very close to the intersection of Culebra's main two roads, so you are like in the center of the island. The administrator, Nydia, was very attentive and made sure we got everything we needed. The only negative was that there were a lot of Flies. Don't know if it was something in the area or specific to the house. Anyway, it was not something that prevented us to enjoy our stay. Overall, we really enjoyed our stay and definitely recommend Casa Maria.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
Pending balance must be paid on or before the day of arrival. We will not give the house keys with pending balance.
“Check in” is at 3:00 pm and “Check out” is at 11: 00 am
You may have additional charges:
1. Full day room rate for unauthorized late check-out beyond 11:00 AM.
2. Excessive dirt in the house – You will be charged $100.00
3. Additional Guests = $50.00 per person / per night.
4. Property damage or removed articles will be charged as follows: ($25.00 towels, $50.00 bed sheets, $20 per pillow, etc.). Any other article will be charged depending on the value.
5. If the room key is lost we have a $100.00 charge for lock replacement
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. We ask for moderated use of water and energy.
2. Leave kitchen clean, remove all trash bags and drop them in the trash recipient located in front of the house. 3. If BBQ is used, it must be cleaned. 4. We accept no responsibility for any loss, accident, personal injury, medical expenses or property damage caused by personal negligence or by any other circumstances beyond our control. Also we are not responsible for loss or damage of guest properties. 5. Cancellations 30 days prior to arrival are entitled to a 50% of the deposit refund. After that day, no refunds will be done. 6.The person that signs this agreement will be responsible for full payment of the stay and must assure the terms and conditions are followed. 7. Prior to leaving the property, close all windows and make sure to turn off all property lights and electrical goods (except the refrigerator). 8. Caution with stairs and hot water in the shower. 9. Items forgotten in the property will be kept for three (3) days. Make sure to contact us to coordinate the returns. After the three (3) days, we will not be responsible. 10. This property is close to the Island’s airport which means you might hear airplane noises during your stay. 11. No pets are allowed in the property and its surroundings. 12. Smoking inside the house is prohibited by law.