(cliquez 'more details' pour la description française)
* 'We did NOT want to leave!'
* 'The food is fabulous'
* 'What a treasure!'
- From our Guest Reviews.
Enjoy our OCEANFRONT Cottages, the natural beauty, the fresh ocean air, and the tranquility. The sound of the sea waves will relax you by day and rock you to sleep at night.
** Charming and Cozy Room for 2 in Ocean Cottage
• 1 Bedroom with beautiful rock walls
• 1 Private En Suite Bath
• 1 Qn bed with pillow-top mattress
• Long porch with Lounge Chairs & Romantic Balcony overlooking the ocean
• FREE Wi-Fi
• * OPTIONAL: Breakfast & other meals available at reasonable prices
** Peaceful Natural Grounds
• Spectacular view of the Ocean & Direct Access. Enjoy Cool Breezes & Beautiful Sunsets
• Spacious & Peaceful court with Hammocks for your relaxation
• Large island gazebo overlooking the sea; perfect for enjoying our delicious meals
• Green garden & off-street parking
• Nature lovers can safely SLEEP OUTDOORS, and be rocked to sleep by the ocean waves
** Quiet & Friendly Neighborhood
• Snorkeling in the reef at Coterelle Breeze (limited equipment available)
• BEACHES: Kabic, Ti Mouillage (5 mins), and Raymond les Bains (15 mins)
• BASSIN BLEU: renowned and a must do trip!
• PARC NATIONALE LA VISIT: great for hikers, naturalists, and adventurers
• ARTS & CRAFTS STORES: many stores in Jacmel to pick-up the perfect gifts
• Restaurants: several on road bet. Jacmel & Coterelle Breeze
• Boulevard Pétion-Bolivar: new colorful promenade along Jacmel’s seafront; great for strolls & hanging out
• We arrange for your local excursions
• We arrange boat excursions to explore the nearby coastline (limited floating vests available)
• Our Guidebook with more activities is available in guest rooms and by email
** Easy Transportation
• Easily get to YOUR vacation hideaway by car or bus
• Inexpensive Taptaps (small vans) run regularly between Jacmel & Coterelle
• Moto taxis are always available for door-to-door service
• We can arrange for Reliable Transportation for your trips
** Other Goodies
• Frantz, your host and coordinator, speaks fluent English, French and Creole
• Frantz and his staff will provide you with Professional & Friendly service
• Snorkeling equipment available
• First Aid Kits available
*** FRANÇAIS ***
** Magnifique Cottage Privé Bord de Mer **
Un petit coin privé et paradisiaque au bord de la mer, avec un cadre somptueux et une vue captivante de la mer.
** Cottage privé, Couchage pour 2 **
• 1 Chambre
• 1 Salle de bain indépendante
• 1 Lit double avec matelas pillow-top
• (Option) Possibilité service petit déjeuner et autres repas. Repas sur commande et prix raisonnable
** La Cour **
• Vue pittoresque de la mer, accès direct, et le son des vagues pour vous bercer
• Cour Spacieuse et Paisible, équipé de plusieurs hamacs au bord de la mer
• Grand Gazébo face à la mer, idéal pour prendre les repas, une détente, ou un jeu
• Espace de détente face à la mer, jardin, et parking privé
• Les amoureux de la nature peuvent DORMIR EN PLEIN AIR et être bercer par le son des vagues
** Le Quartier **
• Quartier calme et très accessible. La population locale est amicale et respectueuse
• Plusieurs restaurants à proximité
• LES PLAGES: Kabic, Ti Mouillage (5 mins en voiture), et Raymond les Bains (15 mins en voiture)
• Une visite à BASSIN BLUE est à ne pas manquer!
• À Jacmel, visiter les nombreux magasins d’art et d’artisanat pour ramasser des cadeaux uniques
• Profitez de la promenade sur la plage de Jacmel pour une belle balade ou faire du jogging
• Pour les randonneurs, les naturalistes et les aventuriers, un voyage au Parc Nationale La visite est à ne pas rater
• Nous pouvons organiser vos excursions locales
• Pour plus d'activités un guide touristique est disponible dans les chambres et par email
** Transportation **
• Se rendre à Coterelle Breeze est facile en voiture ou en transports en commun
• Avec des bonnes routes dans la région, il est facile de se déplacer en voiture
• Nous pouvons organiser le Transport et des Guides pour vos randonnées
• Nous pouvons organiser vos excursions en bateau pour explorer la côte à proximité (gilets flottants disponibles en quantité limitée)
• Des tap-taps font la route entre Jacmel et Coterelle régulièrement et sont à très bon marché
• Des taxis moto sont toujours disponibles pour vos services porte-à-porte
** Autres Choses à Savoir **
• Frantz, votre hôte et coordinateur, parle couramment l'anglais, le français et le créole
• Frantz et le personnel vous fournira des services avec professionnalisme et gentillesse
• Trousse de Premiers Soins disponible
I am an IT professional and instructor who loves the simple things in life, and in contrast, technology. I'm genuinely an easy person to get along with. As a host I am always concerned that my guests are well received and that their needs are met to the best of my abilities.
I purchased this property because I could envision myself living there and loving it. I spent my first few weeks there just looking at the ocean and enjoying the cool breeze.
Peaceful and beautiful property right off the ocean.Great for singles, couples, and groups or families to enjoy a relaxed stay. Guests love the simple Caribbean beauty, the tranquility, and the delicious food.
First of all I have to say how amazing Frantz is. From the airport pick up to my whole stay in Haiti he made sure I was comfortable and well taken care of. I'm so thankful for him! (I'm a woman and I traveled alone) He speaks great English and is very very fun and friendly! Staying here was so relaxing. The ocean is like 6 steps from your room. It's so peaceful especially at night. I even caught the sunrisung and going down BEAUTIFUL! Just thinking about it all is making me want to come back. Thank you for the wonderful experience of Haiti I will be back and with friends!
Had a great time at Coterrelle Breeze! The property was immaculately kept and the people provided very good service. The property looks exactly like the pictures. Be sure to be clear on which room you are booking. I found the meal plan was a good choice as the food is very good and fresh! Again, the service was impeccable and the owner is very professional and a wealth of information. Enjoy!!
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Coterelle Breeze. The experience started at the Port au Prince airport when Franz picked us up and drove us through the city, over the mountain at night and in the fog! We were completely confident that he would get us there safely. He ordered dinners ahead for us so that they would be ready when we arrived. What service! Even though it was dark when we got there ,the sound of the waves and the quiet surroundings were an excellent catalyst for relaxing. The rooms were just like we pictured and that were advertised and we felt very safe staying there. The property was well maintained and you could see that Franz was always thinking of ways to improve it. He was very eager to please us and make sure that we were getting exactly what we wanted, food, drinks and privacy. We will definitely be returning here on our next trip to Haiti. We would recommend Coterelle Breeze to our friends & family. We enjoyed swimming and snorkeling right out front in the Caribbean Sea. It doesn't get any better than that. We spent our days in Jacmel and at a school in Cayes Jacmel so didn't have a lot of time to sight see. Maybe next time we will take Franz up on his offer to show us around.
** Quiet & Friendly Neighborhood
• Snorkeling In The Reef At Coterelle Breeze (limited Equipment Available)
• Beaches: Kabic, Ti Mouillage (5 Mins); Raymond Les Bains (15 Mins)
• Bassin Bleu: Renowned And A Must Do Trip!
• Parc Nationale La Visit: Great For Hikers, Naturalists, And Adventurers
• Arts & Crafts Stores: Many Stores In Jacmel To Pick-up The Perfect Gifts
• Restaurants: Several On Road Bet. Jacmel & Coterelle Breeze
• Boulevard Pétion-bolivar: New Colorful Promenade Along Jacmel’s Seafront; Great For Strolls & Hanging Out
• We Can Arrange For Your Local Excursions
• Our Guidebook With More Activities Is Available On Demand & In Guest Rooms
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
|Cleaning||$10 + Tax|