About the property
- House3600 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 nights
Las Vegas, Nevada
Welcome to the 'Oasis of Golf Greats!' Boasting 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and sleeping arrangements to comfortably accommodate up to 8 guests throughout 3,600 square feet of impeccably decorated living space, this amazing house is a terrific size and layout for a large family, group of friends, or couples traveling together. This magnificent Las Vegas rental home offers a myriad of luxurious amenities and is within 20 minutes of the strip, and is the ideal retreat for your next Sin City getaway!
As soon as you arrive, you'll immediately fall in love with the home's beautifully decorated interior, complete with tasteful furnishings and tall ceilings, as well as gorgeous tile and hardwood floors, giving the space a contemporary Italian feel. The golfers in your group will especially appreciate the interior's golf theme, featuring over 30 custom framed golf photos, paintings, and even an indoor golf simulator - you'll be able to practice your swing before heading out to the course!
Get used to spending your vacation days in the gorgeous private backyard, sunbathing by the alluring swimming pool, or soaking in the Jacuzzi spa - a spectacular, unobstructed view of the Las Vegas strip creates the perfect backdrop for your rejuvenating day by the pool. For some shade, lounge underneath the palapa with a good book and a refreshing cocktail. If you'd prefer to spend downtime in the comfort of air conditioning, cozy up in the spacious living room, where you can watch your favorite movies on the flat screen TV with DVD player, or surf the web via wireless internet access for entertainment. On nights when you're not out enjoying one of the city's acclaimed local restaurants, prepare a delicious meal at home in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. Later, you and your companions can enjoy an evening cocktail in the gorgeous custom bar, which offers a wine fridge, flat screen TV, and barstool seating for 6. At the end of an eventful day, the master bedroom will serve as your ultimate escape - before settling down in the plush king-sized bed, soak your cares away in the jetted tub or take a relaxing steam shower. It simply doesn't get better than this!
You and your companions will quickly realize that this home is ideally situated to experience the best of Las Vegas! From here, you'll be within 15 minutes of 15 world class golf courses, which is sure to please the golf enthusiast in your group. While you'll feel tucked away from the hustle and bustle of city life, this property is an easy 20-minute drive from the strip, where you'll find an endless array of restaurants, excellent shopping, live entertainment, and celebrated attractions. Also 20 minutes away is skiing at Mt. Charleston. Whether you're traveling for an exciting golf retreat or coming to explore everything Sin City has to offer, this remarkable Las Vegas vacation rental home is a place you'll want to return to year after year!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a private pool, hot tub, custom bar, fully equipped kitchen, gas grill, steam shower, jetted tub, 7 flat screen TVs with cable, wireless internet access, in-unit laundry machines, and so much more
- Perfect for golf retreats, 'Oasis of Golf Greats' features custom golf decor and a simulator to practice your swing!
- Peaceful location, just 20 minutes from the Las Vegas strip!
- Situated within 15 minutes of numerous pristine golf courses
- Master Bedroom (Nicklaus): King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2 (Palmer): Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3 (Hogan): Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 4 (Trevino): Queen-sized Bed
- 4 Air Mattresses are available if necessary
Hot Tub & Pool Heat Fees:
- Year Round: Optional $50/night Hot Tub Heat Fee*
- November - October: Optional $150/night Pool Heat Fee*
- May: Optional $100/night Pool Heat Fee*
- June - September: Pool is solar heated, and typically comfortably warm. If you need to turn on the pool's propane heat system, you'll be responsible for propane used.
* Pool and hot tub heat costs may be more depending on ambient temperature. If you opt for pool and/or hot tub heat and the actual propane cost for heating is significantly higher than the fee amount collected, you will be responsible for the difference at a cost of no less than $4 per gallon of propane used. Pool and hot tub heat propane use is monitored before & after each stay.
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- $150/day Pool Heat Fee (Nov-Oct)
- $100/night Pool Heat Fee (May)
- $125/day Pool Heat Fee (Nov-Apr)
- $50/per day Hot Tub Heating Fee
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
Evolve Vacation Rental Network
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- English, French, German, Spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 20, 2018
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Super awesome place!
We were a group of 7 people and were in Vegas for a event with our cars. This is a beautiful house and the owner Craig is very nice and he met us at the house to show us how things work. We had a really good time in the pool and hot tub relaxing before we would go out. I would stay here again. We stayed 3 nights and wish we could of stayed longer. Thank you Craig for the stay in your beautiful house!!
Could not have asked for more. Craig was very helpful and kind. This is the way to vacation, would do again in a heartbeat. The pool and hot tub were so nice.
Absolutely stunning property, amazing view, everything was absolutely perfect.
Owner was so friendly and helpful.
I definitely recommend it!
Loved the house
We loved the view
An amazing view of the city!
Thank you Craig for an amazing experience in your beautiful home! We loved the beautiful view of the city at night. We will be back again soon!
Clean and neat.
House needs some maintenance and the photos were not showing current furnishings. Only two bathrooms have showers.
Puck, We are very sorry to hear your stay fell short of expectations and we appreciate your feedback. We and the homeowner take feedback from our guests very seriously, and we assure you that any possible adjustments will be made to ensure guests know what to expect and have the best possible vacation experience in this home. Thanks for letting us know, and we hope to assist you in booking a vacation rental that exceeds your expectations in the future. Best, The Evolve Team
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Additional fees and taxes may apply