|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Welcome to the ‘Oasis of Golf Greats!’ This magnificent Las Vegas rental home offers a myriad of luxurious amenities and is located within 20 minutes of the strip, creating the ideal retreat for your next Sin City getaway!
Boasting 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and enough sleeping arrangements to comfortably accommodate up to 8 guests throughout 3,600 square feet of impeccably decorated living space, this amazing house is a terrific size and layout for a large family, group of friends, or couples traveling together. As soon as you arrive, you’ll immediately fall in love with the home’s beautifully decorated interior, complete with tasteful furnishings and tall ceilings, as well as gorgeous tile and hardwood floors, giving the space a contemporary Italian feel. The golfers in your group will especially appreciate the interior’s golf theme, featuring over 30 custom framed golf photos, paintings, and even an indoor golf simulator - you’ll be able to practice your swing before heading out to the course!
Get used to spending your vacation days in the gorgeous private backyard, sunbathing by the alluring swimming pool, or soaking in the Jacuzzi spa - a spectacular, unobstructed view of the Las Vegas strip creates the perfect backdrop for your rejuvenating day by the pool. For some shade, lounge underneath the palapa with a good book and a refreshing cocktail. If you’d prefer to spend downtime in the comfort of air conditioning, cozy up in the spacious living room, where you can watch your favorite movies on the flat screen TV with DVD player, or surf the web via wireless internet access for entertainment. On nights when you’re not out enjoying one of the city’s acclaimed local restaurants, prepare a delicious meal at home in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. Later, you and your companions can enjoy an evening cocktail in the gorgeous custom bar, which offers a wine fridge, flat screen TV, and barstool seating for 6. At the end of an eventful day, the master bedroom will serve as your ultimate escape - before settling down in the plush king-sized bed, soak your cares away in the jetted tub or take a relaxing steam shower. It simply doesn’t get better than this!
You and your companions will quickly realize that this home is ideally situated to experience the best of Las Vegas! From here, you’ll be within 15 minutes of 15 world class golf courses, which is sure to please the golf enthusiast in your group. While you’ll feel tucked away from the hustle and bustle of city life, this property is an easy 20 minute drive from the strip, where you’ll find an endless array of restaurants, excellent shopping, live entertainment, and celebrated attractions. Also 20 minutes away is skiing at Mt. Charleston. Whether you’re traveling for an exciting golf retreat or coming to explore everything Sin City has to offer, this remarkable Las Vegas vacation rental home is a place you’ll want to return to year after year!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a private pool, hot tub, custom bar, fully equipped kitchen, gas grill, steam shower, jetted tub, 7 flat screen TVs with cable, wireless internet access, in-unit laundry machines, and so much more
- Perfect for golf retreats, 'Oasis of Golf Greats’ features custom golf decor and a simulator to practice your swing!
- Peaceful location, just 20 minutes from the Las Vegas strip!
- Situated within 15 minutes of numerous pristine golf courses
- Master Bedroom (Nicklaus): King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2 (Palmer): Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3 (Hogan): Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 4 (Trevino): Queen-sized Bed
- 4 Air Mattresses are available if necessary
Hot Tub & Pool Heat Fees:
- Year Round: Optional $50/night Hot Tub Heat Fee
- November - April: Optional $125/night Pool Heat Fee*
- May & October: Optional $100/night Pool Heat Fee*
- June - September: Pool is solar heated, and typically comfortably warm. If you need to turn on the pool's propane heat system, you'll be responsible for propane used.
* Pool heat costs may be more depending on ambient temperature. If you opt for pool heat and the propane cost to heat pool is significantly higher than fee amount collected, you will be responsible for difference. Pool heat propane use is monitored between before & after each stay.
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- $125/day Pool Heat Fee (Nov-Apr)
- $100/night Pool Heat Fee (May & Oct)
- $125/day Pool Heat Fee (Nov-Apr)
- $50/per day Hot Tub Heating Fee
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
The house and pool are great, and the view at night is awesome (we were able to watch 4th of July fireworks from the pool/patio). Aaron was very responsive prior to our stay, and the homeowner promptly responded to the one question we had during our stay. Highly recommend for those looking for a unique high end home in Las Vegas when not wanting to stay on/near the strip. Would note that the home only has two showers (1 bathroom is tub only), so keep that in mind if traveling with a larger group.
Home is very comfortable, owner very nice. Stunning views from backyard.
This home was a perfect place for my family to stay during the Thanksgiving holiday. The house is in a quiet neighborhood with easy access to the freeway, and a short drive to shopping and restaurants at Downtown Summerlin as well as The Red Rock Resort. The drive is about 20 minutes to the strip. Several of us used uber for a night out on the town and that worked out well. The owner was great to work with. We had a wonderful time!
All the family really enjoyed staying in this beautiful home,quiet neighborhood,nice view and has nice garden,fully stocked and we highly recommend renting this home
I loved everything about my trip, Craig was so nice when he gave us the tour of the house! He showed us all the cool paintings and decor that came with this luxurious golf-themed home! Everything was so nice and beautiful and the backyard was especially peaceful and serene! They also had anything you need if you want to cook, the sazon seasoning was a plus! I can't wait to come back and stay again! Perfect for those who want to get away from the strip life at night!
This house was even more beautiful than the pictures. There were extra touches and details that truly added to the overall experience. The house is stunning, inside and out. Craig was a most hospitable host.....I just don't have enough words and phrases to say how much we loved and enjoyed this place. Instead of hurrying to the strip, we hurried back to enjoy the house!
This house had it all! It has a beautiful setting. The backyard is well manicured, the pool and hot tub make for a very relaxing environment. The view of the city is gorgeous, no matter if it's night or day.
Craig was great to work with as well. He made sure we knew everything that was go on with the house, it was a nice welcome :) The pictures posted are very true to how the house looks! It's as beautiful in person as it is on the website.
We had several family members staying and all of us agreed we would definitely pick this house again!