|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Everybody’s havin’ fun, bakin’ in the sun at 4103 Palm Boulevard! This fun filled home is only 500 feet from the beach, features four bedrooms and three full baths, and has a fabulous private pool! 4103 Palm Boulevard is getting ready to undergo renovations Fall/Winter of 2015, which will include both interior and exterior improvements. Stayed tuned for updates as progress is made!
Location, Location, Location is everything on the Island! 4103 Palm Boulevard is perfectly positioned one block from the beach on 42nd Avenue. This beach access point is designed to accommodate special needs beach goers so it is extra wide with parking for golf carts at the entrance of the path. The beach here is one of the widest on the island allowing plenty of room for sandcastle building, playing beach bocci and stretching out on your beach blanket. When your crew is ready to take a break from bakin’ in the sun, you will want to head back to private pool or maybe the screen porch located on the upper deck. Right around the corner form 4103 Palm Boulevard is the Isle of Palms marina with a public boat ramp, restaurants and water sports. Finally, Wild Dunes World class golf is just minutes away. Fun is the focus at this classic beach house!
The floor plan has a large open living, dining and kitchen space on the upper level of the home just off of the screened porch on the front of house that allows you to catch the ocean breeze. There are 2 bedrooms on the main living floor. Downstairs there are 2 more bedrooms and a full bath. Finally, the lower level features a large game room! With extra bedding (two trundle beds and a futon sleeping five)! The game room has a large table and chairs perfect for an afternoon board game or puzzle construction.
Please check back for updates regarding the 2015-2016 renovation.
Start planning your next vacation where havin’ fun bakin’ in the sun is the goal to a fabulous beach vacation!
FREE WI FI
Listed rates do not include additional taxes & fees for the stay.
Listed rates may not reflect any current specials and/or discounts available.
Please inquire for an exact and all inclusive quote.
For payment, we accept V/MC/AMEX/DISC.
35% deposit due at time of booking
65% balance due 45 days prior to arrival
Travel Insurance is available for an additional 7% of the total cost plus taxes.
Live Like a Local
Marcia, Front Desk Manager, Beachside Vacations
A true South Carolinian, Marcia is from Greenville SC and has been in the Charleston area for over 25 years! She began hospitality right out of college as the Front Desk night manager at the Waccamaw House in Litchfield, SC. She and her late husband, John, ran Sewee Coastal Methodist Retreat Center in Awendaw, on the Intercoastal waterway while raising their four children. Marcia joined the Beachside Team 2012.
1. Enjoys the peace and moss draped serenity of the walking trails in Palmetto Islands County Park. Palmetto Islands County Park is located in Mt. Pleasant and also offers the areas only water park in addition to miles of walking trails. 843-406-6950.
2. Walking the beach from Breaches’ Inlet to the opposite end of Sullivan’s Island at Charleston Harbor.
3. Sunset cruise on the Palmetto Breeze. The Palmetto Breeze is the ultimate sailing catamaran docked in Shem Creek. They offer dolphin sails, tours of the historic Charleston Harbor and sunset sails. 843-886-8133.
4. Kayaking the salt marshes and back creeks of the Intercoastal waterway . Coastal Expeditions offers tours from Isle of Palms Marina and Shem Creek 843-886-9590.
5. Favorite is BBQ shrimp at Acme Lowcountry Grill! Located on the Isle of Palms, Acme Lowcountry Grill is one of Beachside’s favorite recommendations. 843-886-3474.