|Minimum Stay||2 - 7 nights|
Breakfast Creek Cottage is a delightful old bluestone cottage tucked away near Port Fairy’s wharf. The cottage is found in the heart of this pretty village and is well situated to explore the locality.
Take a stroll around the shops, scenic riverside and beautiful beaches. Enjoy walking the many footpaths in the area with superb panoramic views.
The holiday cottage has a pretty open-plan living room with open fire and a separate sun room leading to the rear garden, and makes a lovely place in which to relax.
The cottage has farmhouse-style features and polished wooden floorboards.
• Port Fairy is a fishing town along the Great Ocean Road, opposite the Southern Ocean. The main industries supporting the town are fishing and tourism.
• This popular holiday destination is 280 km from Melbourne, or a 3 hour drive.
• Port Fairy is renown across Victoria as a festival hub, with festivals going on throughout the year for the whole family.
• While in Port Fairy, attractions include whale watching and a multitude of restaurants and cafes
• History and culture buffs will appreciate that the coastal town boasts 50+ heritage buildings.