|Minimum Stay||30 - 60 nights|
Our 2BR / 2BA apartment is comfortably furnished, with a serene patio "oasis," washer/dryer *in unit,* central air, 3 Smart TV's, XBox, and an amazing location.
We designed this 2+2 apartment to reflect how we love to live -- in style and comfort, with great entertainment options, and a relaxing outdoor living area. Our monthly guests so far have loved it, and we know you will too!
_____TOP REASONS TO RENT OUR APARTMENT_____
Our stylish and comfy *furnished* apartment is available to rent for 30-60 day stays. Here's why it's one of the best apartments in the area:
1) WASHER & DRYER IN UNIT -- No need to worry about lugging your clothes to the laundromat because our apartment has laundry facilities right in the kitchen area!
2) AMPLE STORAGE -- both bedrooms have spacious closets w/ shelving, large cubbies for additional storage, nice wide dressers, and two nightstands--each with 2 drawers. There are cabinets above the washer and dryer and under the wide bathroom sink.
3) FANTASTIC PARKING -- our first parking spot is literally 1 foot from the patio door! Our second spot is in front of the building, which means it's less than 100 feet/30 seconds walk away.
4) LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION -- whether you're coming to town for work or for relaxation, you will love how nearly everything you could need or want is within WALKING distance... beach (5 mins), pier (5 mins), restaurants (1-5 mins), breakfast restaurant (1 min), antique store (1 min), banks (1-3 mins), pharmacy (3 mins--has groceries), 7-eleven (3 mins--has groceries), spa/salon (3 mins), Mexican restaurant (3 mins), Italian restaurant (3 mins), and more.
5) TV & VIDEO GAMES -- If you're traveling for a month or longer, your entertainment options matter: we have 3 Smart TV's; the living room TV has cable; all TV's have Apple TV. Apple TV has Netflix, YouTube, some News channels, etc. We have Xbox 360 with a few games. We also have many magazines, books (Harry Potter, children, etc); also, board games can be provided upon request.
6) AFFORDABLE -- monthly rates include utilities, cable, internet, gas, etc etc. Our rates start at $3400 depending on the time of year and if there is a last-minute special. Current special is $2900 for Oct 3 - Nov 4. DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE for multi-month stays (please inquire).
7) FULLY STOCKED KITCHEN -- our kitchen is completely stocked for long-term stays; we are also happy to provide anything that you feel other guests would appreciate. Currently, we provide a WEBER GRILL, many sizes of pots and pans, spices, plates, glasses, wine glasses, mixing/chips bowls, lots of tupperware, blender, waffle maker, toaster, coffee maker, electric kettle, Brita filter pitcher, oven, microwave, serving trays/dishes, dip bowls/ramicans, and more (ask me!). We also provide enough dish soap, trash bags, coffee, dry creamer, sugar, salt & pepper, toilet paper, paper towels, napkins, shampoo (not the cheap kind!), conditioner, body soap, hand soap, Q-tips, and cotton balls to hold you over for probably a couple weeks or more. We provide generous amounts of these items but don't restock once you run out.
8) CENTRAL AIR! -- Central AC/heat is rare in old beach towns like Redondo. May through October can be hot here. Central air is one of our best amenities.
9) OTHER AMENITIES -- We provide 4+ beach towels, 4 beach chairs, 1 beach cooler on wheels, 2 boogie boards, 1 beach umbrella, lots of beach toys, iron/ironing board, vacuum, swiffer mop, broom and dustpan, and we also put an older beach cruiser on site for you to use for free.
10) DOGGIES WELCOME! I don't know about you, but I could NOT be away from my dog for longer than a month. No way! We welcome dogs. Please tell us a little about your furry friend. Proof of immunizations required. Dog must be older than 2 years (we consider exceptions for puppies if you inquire). We charge a small non-refundable fee for extra cleaning costs, and a slightly higher deposit. To those with ALLERGIES, this extra cleaning fee adds two hours of thorough cleaning as well as carpet steaming so that you are comfortable. The pet fee also includes dog bowls, doggie bed, and a treat for your fur baby (can you tell we love dogs?).
11) BUSINESS FRIENDLY! We provide a printer and basic office supplies. Wifi is super fast. Great working area at the living room dining table or of course on the patio table (welcome to Cali -- land of outdoor living!).
12) NOT FAMILIAR WITH REDONDO BEACH? Let me tell you why we live here and why we think it is the absolute best beach town in LA County. Unless it's July 4th, you'll never have a problem finding parking in Redondo. Even on a Sunday afternoon, we can drive right down to the beach and park in the "front row." Redondo is not over-commercialized like its neighbors to the north, and doesn't have what I call "parking cop ninjas." You walk away from your illegally parked car for 3 minutes in Hermosa Beach, and you can certainly expect a little white envelope to appear on your windshield before you return. It's just not like that in Redondo. If you haven't been to Los Angeles before, let me assure you -- ample parking/limited traffic are invaluable benefits in this densely populated county.
13) LUXURIOUS TOUCHES THROUGHOUT: The upstairs bathroom has a beautiful double-wide sink vanity, perfect for busy families or couples getting ready in the morning. The same bathroom has an awesome Jacuzzi tub with jets and a glass walled-in shower. Most of the apartment has beautiful dark hard wood floors.
14) NEW, WELL-MAINTAINED FURNITURE: we've been told a lot of furnished rentals in the area have older beat-up furniture. Ours was purchased about a year ago and is made of fine materials like mahogany.
_____RATES & AVAILABILITY_____
Note: The apartment is unavailable Nov 4 - 25, so if you rent it starting October 3, you will have to move out by Nov 4.
Also: below rates include all utilities, cable, & wi-fi.
$2500 for the period of Oct 3 - Nov 4
$3400/mo Nov 25 - May 31.
$5350/mo for June, July, and August
**** Minimum stay is usually 2 months. Please inquire.
**** If your desired stay is 4 months or longer, please inquire for discounts!
****You can deduct $150/month from the above rates if you agree to pay the power bill separately. i.e. this can save you more money if you conserve electric usage. Especially in the winter, since $150/month is a year-long average.
_____ABOUT THE PROPERTY_____
Please note the apartment is located in a very commercial area. It is not residential (very few homes/apartments surround it). Although our parking spaces and patio are completely private/for your exclusive use, there are many stores within our immediate vicinity and we are located behind an office (though, it is rarely used by the owner). We LOVE our location though because it means we can conveniently walk to anything we need within 1-3 minutes.
_____WATERING THE PLANTS_____
Either my landscaper or myself stops by once a week to water the plants, but we don't have to enter the apartment to do so.
We have replaced the white desk with a table and four chairs. This is especially nice for wintertime guests who don't want to dine outside. However, you can of course still use the table as a desk if you wish!
- Bedroom 1: King pillowtop bed, HD Smart TV, wide dresser.
- Bedroom 2: Queen pillowtop bed, HD Smart TV, wide dresser.
- Living Room: can sleep 1 adult or 1-2 kids on couch and 1-2 on a Twin or Queen size air mattress (for a nominal fee).
We provide 2 parking spots for this unit, and there are ample spots on the street, too. The first parking spot is 1 foot from your front door. The second is in front of the building. We recommend backing into the second spot in front, once the lights change and traffic clears. **Please do not park in the back fenced-in area.** We can happily point you in the direction of additional parking. Unless its July 4th, the street ALWAYS has parking.
Quiet hours start at 10pm daily
No loud music even in daytime
No more than 10 people in the apartment at any time
No smoking indoors; no drugs (including med marijuana) anywhere on site: extra cleaning fee of $350 applies
Do not rinse sand down plumbing
Please restrict water usage - we are in the sixth year of a drought.
Check Out is 11AM-Fees apply for late checkout.
Not only is this rental everything you want or need, but even if you feel you might need something it doesn't have, Lauren is more than willing to get it for you! She's got you covered.
I stayed for one month as I was between house moves and needed a place just for that 30day gap. I saw the listing on VRBO but wanted to drive by to check it out just to see where exactly it was, and if it looked like the pictures from the outside, etc.. When I drive up, Lauren happened to be there cleaning up some things outside and offered to show me the inside! I never expected to go in, but she was so accommodating and gracious. The minute I walked in, I wanted it for the month. It is such a great space; beautiful but casual, roomy yet cozy, and private yet perfectly located. It was one of those places that feels so comfortable and good the moment you walk inside. Although the place itself was wonderful and special, it was Lauren who made it perfect. I have never written a review, (good or bad) for any restaurant, hotel, vacation rental, for ANYTHING. However, I felt compelled to do so this time mostly due to Lauren and her outstanding and genuine care for you, your needs, your comfort and desire to have a great stay. She goes over and above to ensure you're happy, but never gets in the way and has so much respect for you, the renter. I have never seen anything like it, and to her credit, this property is rarely available! I would recommend this rental to anyone and everyone, it's a rare find, a beautiful space, and the best host anyone could ask for!
The property was tastefully decorated and very clean. We needed one item and Elle went above and beyond to help us. We used the outside patio a ton for meals and relaxing. There is no table in the kitchen, which is downstairs, so that area works well as a dining/breakfast room. The beds were super comfortable and the Apple TVs in every room were much appreciated at night. Street noise and some noise from the shop downstairs did get us up in the mornings, but that was OK. The proximity to Redondo Beach Park was great, and we used the CVS across the street several times for incidentals. Lots of great places to shop and eat close by.
Lauren was great very attentive. The only issue when we arrived later at night the door code we were given didn't open the front door. Luckily she answered when I called and eventually given the correct code. The TV instructions could be updated as the directions in the instruction book are incorrect and we were frustrated to try to figure it out. It's a cute little place but I didn't really care for the location and the downstairs didn't have a kitchen table perhaps a folded one along the wall would be nice if you want to have coffee without walking upstairs to the dining table. It's located in front of a car repair shop so in the AM when we were having breakfast they were all literally right outside the patio and then in front of the house is a flooring company. I would have preferred a stand along place or something more quiet closer to the beach instead of on a busy street like PCH. The inside of the rental was clean and recently remodeled which was nice. Overall it was a great place and she was very accommodating and friendly. We did get to go bike riding which was great and she let us use her bike so we saved a bit on the bike rentals which was a walking hike but very very fun. Parking was very cramped so if you have a large SUV you wouldn't be able to park behind the unit however we just downsized and took a bit maneuvering but finally were able to get out. I would recommend to a friend. thank You
We just returned from a weeks stay at this great rental! The accommodations were just great. It had everything we could possibly want. Including the perfect location! Having the beach to walk to practically right outside your door was perfect! Lauren was so great to come and help us with a few TV issues. Couldn't ask for a better place! Will definitely recommend!
everything as promised. went off without a hitch. owner communicated all info in timely manner. 5 min walk to beach. would stay there again.
We loved this place! It was clean, well stocked, and close to the beach. We stayed for five days. We got to the beach two days, went into the city two days, and chilled in plenty of room in the apartment the rest of the time. You can not go wrong with this rental!!!!!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 25 2016 - Feb 28 2017
30 night minimum stay
Mar 1 2017 - May 31 2017
60 night minimum stay
Jun 1 2017 - Sep 4 2017
60 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
60 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
Please note: Once booking is complete, we require proof of ID via email.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.