This inviting vacation rental apartment sits on one of Brooklyn's most desirable tree-lined streets, in one of the most desirable neighborhoods in all of New York, home to an array of architectural brownstones, most of which are historical landmarks built in the late 1890's. This particular brownstone was featured by the local Brownstoner blog and was recently beautifully restored, boasting wonderful accommodations and countless modern amenities!
With 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, and enough sleeping arrangements for up to 6 guests, this lovely apartment is an ideal accommodation choice for a family or group of close friends out for a thrilling trip to the Big Apple. As soon as you arrive, you'll simply fall in love with the townhome building's charming historic exterior, evoking a uniquely Brooklyn feel. The apartment is one of three within the townhome and upon entry, you'll find the unit's brand new interior delightfully inviting - multiple skylights fill the open floor plan with an abundance of natural sunlight, while numerous large windows frame vibrantly lush garden views, making this wonderful abode an urban oasis.
Spend sunny vacation afternoons admiring the lovely view of the apartment's front and tree-filled backyard, or kick back on the plush couch in the spacious living room to watch your favorite shows on the large flat screen cable TV. Additionally, the unit comes with all the modern comforts you need to feel as relaxed as possible during your stay, including central heating, air conditioning window units, wireless internet access, and even an in-unit washer and dryer for your laundry needs.
When you're not out enjoying one of the nearby renowned restaurants, utilize the home's fully equipped galley kitchen, complete with luxurious granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. After preparing a tasty home-cooked meal, gather around the adjacent 6-person dining table to savor your culinary masterpiece with your companions. When you're finally ready to call it a night, retreat to one of the apartment's 2 inviting bedrooms, both of which feature tasteful decorations and comfortable queen-sized beds, to rest up for the next eventful New York City day.
Situated on a peaceful block in the heart of Brooklyn, this classic brownstone is mere steps from endless world-famous attractions, including the expansive Prospect Park, the Brooklyn Museum, Barclays Center and the New York Botanical Garden. Steps from Franklin Avenue, at the heart of one of the most desirable neighborhoods in NYC with world class restaurants and shopping. You may find Brooklyn satisfies all your desires, but in case the popular attractions in the surrounding areas are on your agenda, the Park Place subway station is just a block away from the apartment, which will take you to the heart of Manhattan in 15 minutes.
When you stay here, you'll be conveniently situated in the center of a public transportation hub! If you have a particular destination in mind, you'll have easy access to the entire city via the 4, 5, 2, 3, A, C, Q and B subway lines. When you don't feel like venturing out into the chaos of 'the city that never sleeps,' you'll love enjoying Brooklyn's relaxed vibe from a terrific central location in the heart of it all. Regardless of how you choose to spend your time here in New York, this pleasant Brooklyn vacation rental apartment will serve as the ultimate home base!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a completely renovated interior, skylights, garden views, flat screen TV with cable and USB port, DVD player, central heating and air conditioning, wireless internet access, in-unit laundry machines, fully equipped galley kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, microwave, toaster, dishwasher, quaint dining table, and much more
- Enjoy lovely views of the property's front and tree-filled backyard
- Spectacular location on one of Brooklyn's most desirable streets! Walking distance to countless renowned attractions such as Prospect Park, the Brooklyn Museum, Barclays Center, and the New York Botanical Garden
- Conveniently situated in the center of a public transportation hub! Enjoy easy access to many subway lines for quick transport into the heart of the city
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- A Pullout Bed in the Living Room can accommodate 2 extra guests
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Please note that photo identification matching the name on reservation and credit card will be required upon arrival