|Minimum Stay||2 - 3 nights|
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, high speed wireless internet access, 3 flat screen TVs with cable, in-unit washer/dryer, air conditioning, beautifully landscaped private backyard, fire pit, and much more
- Fantastic location! Nestled in a peaceful, quiet community with very convenient access to great restaurants, shopping, golf courses, nightlife, airport, Houston Botanic Gardens, the Humble Museum, Jesse H. Jones Park, and the greater Houston area!
- Master Bedroom (Casa Capuchine): Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2 (White Room): Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3 (Corner Room): Queen-sized Bed
- No smoking allowed anywhere on premises
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 30 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Please state your age and nature of your trip in reservation request details (required)
For your next trip to the Houston metropolitan area, reserve a stay at this exquisite Humble vacation rental home, nestled in a beautiful, quiet community mere minutes away from the international airport. Offering convenient access to greater Houston, shopping and restaurant options, this house is ideally suited for the frequent traveler looking for plenty of space with tons of amenities!
This magnificent 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom house can comfortably sleep 6 guests throughout 1,600 square feet of immaculately appointed living space, making it an ideal accommodation choice for both short stays or longer visits. You’ll feel at ease the moment you first step inside the home’s gorgeous interior, adorned with upscale furnishings and tasteful decor throughout. All the amenities you need to feel as relaxed as possible during your stay are here, including 3 flat screen TVs with cable, in-unit laundry machines, complimentary high speed wireless internet access, and a nice full kitchen, equipped with all the necessary cooking appliances. Many of the rooms overlook the home’s lovely backyard, which is landscaped and offers a wonderfully calming view. Enjoy the backyard’s serene atmosphere further by gathering with your companions around the outdoor fire pit, or lounge on the patio furniture with a good book.
Everyone in your group will love this home’s tranquil setting in an attractive, quiet community. From here, you’ll have easy access to practically everything the greater Houston area has to offer! Numerous shopping and grocery options can be found within a 5 to 10-mile radius from the house, including Aldi, Walgreens, CVS, Walmart, Sam’s Club, Kroger and Target, plus most major retail stores, fast food and chain restaurants all just minutes away. You’ll have lots of excellent restaurants close by to choose from, including Chez Nous, Pappa’s Seafood House, Tita’s Taco House, Italiano’s Restaurant, Mencius’ Gourmet Hunan, Pappasito’s Cantina, and many more. If you’re in the mood for a night out on the town, places such as Twin Oaks Tavern, Stetson’s Nightlife, Mojo’s Sports Grille and Time Out Tavern are among the selection for your nighttime entertainment.
Spend a peaceful morning exploring the Houston Botanic Gardens, or start your day with an invigorating stroll around Jesse H. Jones Park. Delve into the region’s rich history by meandering through the Humble Museum, followed by a few rounds at one of the area’s terrific golf courses. For an outing the whole family will love, head over to Deerbrook Mall and Movie Tavern, accessible in a short 15-minute drive from the house. Regardless of whether you’re visiting the Houston area for business or pleasure, you can’t go wrong by choosing this outstanding Humble vacation rental house as your ultimate home base!