|Space||1,400 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||3 - 5 nights|
Fun in the sun and magical memories await you at this terrific Kissimmee vacation rental condo! Perfectly situated mere minutes from the Disney Parks in a pristine gated community, complete with tons of great recreational facilities available for guest use, this condo will serve as the ultimate home base for your next Central Florida getaway.
With 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 1,400 square feet of tastefully appointed living space, this charming condo is an ideal size and layout for families, friends, or couples traveling together. You’ll feel right at home as soon as you first step inside the condo’s welcoming interior, offering plenty of open comfortable space to help you and your companions spread out to the fullest. Originally built in 2008, the condo comes with all the amenities you need to feel as relaxed as possible during your stay, including air conditioning, in-unit laundry machines, TVs with cable in all bedrooms and a nice, large shower in the master bath. Your favorite relaxing spot will quickly become the unit's wonderful private screened-in porch, which overlooks the complex courtyard garden area. When you’re not out enjoying one of the area’s numerous fine local restaurants, prepare delicious home-cooked dinners in the unit’s fully equipped kitchen before gathering around the elegant adjacent dining area, where every meal feels like a special occasion.
Everyone in your group will thoroughly enjoy this condo’s outstanding location, nestled within the beautiful Oak Water condominium complex. The complex has a lovely small lake guests can fish in, along with a variety of other recreational amenities available for guest use, such as a fitness room, game room, sand volleyball facilities, tennis and basketball courts, and a comfortable communal area in the complex clubhouse. Complimentary wireless internet is available in the clubhouse, plus there's an open network that can be accessed from the unit for your communication needs. Look forward to strolling through the gradual entrance to the community’s giant sparkling swimming pool, where you can take a leisurely swim or soak your cares away in the communal hot tub. The kids will simply love the complex playground and fountains!
When you’re ready to get out and hit the theme parks, you certainly won’t have to venture far - the Oak Water complex borders Disney’s Animal Kingdom park, which means you can easily access any of the parks at Walt Disney World within minutes. The Animal Kingdom is also Disney’s conservation area, so you won’t have a shortage of picturesque natural scenery to enjoy. For your convenience, shuttles and Disney tickets can be coordinated at the front office of the complex!
This condo is also within easy reach of every kind of restaurant and shopping you could possibly want, in addition to numerous exceptional golf courses. Universal Studios is the furthest major Orlando attraction from the property, located only 10-15 minutes away. Whether you plan to spend the majority of your trip lounging by the community pool, teeing off at one of the region’s fine golf courses, or attempting to get an autograph from every Disney character at the Magic Kingdom, you’ll be happy you chose this fantastic Kissimmee vacation rental condo as your home-away-from-home in the Sunshine State!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 4 TVs with cable, private screened-in porch overlooking the complex courtyard, in-unit washer/dryer, air conditioning, large shower in master bath, and use of the condominium complex recreational facilities including a giant community swimming pool, hot tub, children's playground and fountain area, fishing pond, fitness room, clubhouse with free wireless internet access, basketball, sand volleyball, tennis courts, and more
- Prime location! Minutes away from all Disney Parks and close proximity to golf courses, restaurants, shopping, and Universal Studios!
- Shuttles and Disney Park tickets can be coordinated at the front office of the condominium complex
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin-sized Beds
- The Living Room Couch can accommodate 1 extra guest if needed
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
Great place to stay, the host was always was always within reach just in case, highly recomend.