About the property
- Apartment731 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 nights
Apartment in Da Nang, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, sleeps 2
Located in Da Nangs exclusive Ocean Villas development, this brand new fifth-floor flat is among the highest in the long stretch of beach between Da Nang and Hoi An. It offers unique views out to the South China Sea, and northwards to Da Nang.
The flat is bright, cheerful and well equipped. It is a great place for hanging out, and very well situated for visiting the beach and exploring the area.
- Exclusive resort style with private beach
- Comfortable bedroom with king-sized bed.
- Large, bright living/dining area.
- Large balcony with view of South China Sea and Da Nang skyline.
- Daily housekeeping visit.
- 20 minute drive from Da Nang International Airport. (airport transfers available upon request)
- 20 minute drive from Hoi An, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Three minute walk from flat:
- 49-inch LG LED TV in living room, and 32-inch LG LED - TV in bedroom both with cable.
- Free WIFI.
- Inflatable bed available for use in living room.
- Electrolux washer/dryer.
- Iron/Ironing board
- Kitchenette with two induction cookers and hood.
- Large Toshiba fridge.
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 25, 2018
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 12:00 PM
The apartment is nice, bright and clean with view directly to the pool and sea. The owner and local
The apartment is nice, bright and clean with view directly to the pool and sea. The owner and local assistant were very responsive and nice. We were very happy and enjoyed our stayed.
However it takes a bit to walk to the sea, and quite away from the city centre. Internet of the room didn't work most of the time.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Additional Guests: USD 20 per night (after 2 guests) Weekend pricing applies to Friday, Saturday Check in after 2:00 PM, check out before 12:00 PM Cancellation Policy - Flexible: Full refund 1 day prior to arrival (cancellation charges may apply)