A relaxing getaway awaits you at this serene 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom Campbellsport vacation rental home! Nestled on the shores of Long Lake within the natural beauty of the Kettle Moraine Forest, this home featuring accommodations for 8, a large grassy yard, s private dock, and a spacious patio with sparkling water views - everything you need for the quintessential lakefront retreat with family or close friends!
You'll feel at ease from the moment you first arrive at this picturesque property, complete with breathtaking lake views, quaint tree swing and a charcoal grill situated on the wraparound deck. Inside, the abode has all the amenities you need to feel as comfortable as possible during your stay, including central heating and air conditioning, complimentary toiletries, and a 60-inch flat screen plasma TV with DVD player.
Begin your leisurely vacation days perched atop the home's lovely deck, where you can sip a cup of coffee and watch the sun creep above the trees, casting vivid colors across the lake's glassy waters. In the evenings, if you're not out enjoying the tasty local fare, prepare your favorite foods in the unit's fully equipped kitchen, stocked with all the essential cooking appliances. After making a delicious meal in the kitchen, gather around the quaint adjacent dining table to enjoy your culinary masterpiece with your companions. Later, get competitive with a game of foosball, or kick back on the living room's comfortable furniture to enjoy a nightcap before heading to bed. When you're finally ready to call it a night, retreat to either of the 2 inviting bedrooms to rest up for the next exciting day!
Situated just 75 feet from a serene section of Long Lake, this home's spectacular location is simply unbeatable! The private dock, located on the property and available for guest use, offers easy access to spectacular year-round fishing and boating. Just across the lake is a pristine plot of land owned by the Boy Scouts of America, preventing any future development on the naturally beautiful property - this, in turn, preserves the home's stunning Kettle Moraine Forest views! For a little bit more excitement, a short boat ride to the South will bring you to the recreational portion of the lake, where you can ski, tube, boat and even access the public beach for some sunbathing.
When you're not utilizing the home's fully equipped kitchen, check out the tasty nearby bar and restaurant, or head into town for a burger at the renowned Hamburger Haus. The bicyclist in your group will be delighted to find easy access to the web of quiet country roads, winding through the Kettle Moraine Forest. Meanwhile, hikers will enjoy beautiful nature hikes on the nearby Ice Age Trail. Other outdoor recreational activities can be found at Long Lake State Park, Mauthe Lake State Park, Sunburst Ski Hill and the array of world-class Kohler golf courses in the area. Whether you choose to kick back with a rod and a reel or get active at one of the region's State Parks, this wonderful lakefront Campbellsport vacation rental house will serve as the ultimate home base during your Wisconsin escape!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include breathtaking lake views, a tree swing, charcoal grill, wraparound deck, private dock, central heating, air conditioning, complimentary toiletries, 60-inch flat screen plasma TV with DVD player, fully equipped kitchen, quaint dining table, foosball table, telescope, and much more
- Unbeatable waterfront location, just 75 feet from Long Lake!
- Situated in the Kettle Moraine Forest with easy access to endless outdoor recreational activities, restaurants, bicycle routes, and other attractions
- Close proximity to Whistling Straights and the world-class Kohler golf courses!
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: 2 sets of Twin-over-Twin-sized Bunk Beds
- 2 Full-sized Pullout Beds in the Living Room can accommodate extra guests
- No smoking
- Pet-friendly with fee (maximum 2 dogs allowed, no cats)
- Pet Fee: $50 Per Pet, Per Stay (Max 2 Pets Allowed)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply