**For those interested I have many units in the same building. To view them click my profile picture and scroll down till you see the "see all listings" button on the left. **
This is 1 Bedroom/1 Bath unit located in Peachtree Towers. This unit has an open floor plan with an open kitchen that look out in the living room. We added some new living room furnishings and this unit has your basic home entertainment needs.
The living room allows access to a spacious balcony with some of the best views in Downtown Atlanta.
The bedroom is large with enough space for 2 to live/sleep comfortably. It has a queen bed and large walk in closet. The bedroom also has great views of Midtown Atlanta.
There is a bathroom adjacent to the bedroom stocked with the basic essentials most travelers require (towels, shampoo, body wash, soap, etc)
Guests will have access to the entire space, internet wi/fi, home audio system, along with balcony spaces with beautiful views of downtown. There are also washer/dryer facilities in the basement
Interaction with Guests
I only meet my guests to introduce myself and make sure they are comfortable for their stay.
The property is located in a very prime neighborhood for downtown Atlanta. We are situated 1 block from the Americas Mart and less than 2-3 blocks from all the major hotels (Hyatt Regency, Marriot Marquis, Westin, etc). We are also under a mile away from the Georgia World Congress Center (GWCC), which is a pleasant 10-12 min walk through Centennial Olympic Park.
The Georgia Aquarium, the World of Coke, and the Atlanta Children Museum are all two blocks from our front door.
Being located centrally downtown there are plenty of dining options from High End Steakhouses to more casual family dining options all walking distance no more than 5-10 mins away. Feel free to contact me if you're searching for something specific.
We are located 1 block north of the nearest MARTA (local tri-rail) station, less than a block from a major bus transportation hub, and also have a cab stand across the street.
Again, being located centrally finding a rental car, Uber, or Zip Car is very easy to do from our property. There is usually an Uber or cab right outside the door.
Other Things to Note
*The check in/check out process is easy. There will be a set of keys waiting for you at the front desk to check in at your leisure. Simply provide the concierge with valid photo ID and your unit number and they will assist you with the rest.
*Keep in mind that this unit does not have an assigned parking space. Parking is available below the building starting at $10/nt
*Being located downtown we often host special events, prices are liable to change for these events.
*Due to quick turn around and cleaning logistics 1 night stays are $200 min.
House rules are mostly simple:
1) Please treat this property as your own. These units are privately owned properties and although we love hosting our guests we just don't have the resources the larger hotel chains do.
2) This is a residential property and we have been allowed by the homeowners association to offer our units for business travelers and tourists. We reserve the right to remove any/all guests for acting disorderly or disturbing property residents.
3) Please do not make any changes to any home audio, or appliance configurations. I'm not so technically inclined myself and changes to wiring etc takes away from the experiences of the next guests. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask, I usually reply very quickly.
4) Upon check out please remove all of your trash (you may discard the trash in the chute located at ends of each of the hallways.) We also ask that you pile all dirty laundry/linens in one place so our cleaning staff knows what needs washing.
5) Relax and enjoy your stay, as I mentioned if you need anything at all dont hesitate to contact me.
Pets Not Allowed : As per rules of the building no pets allowed.
Minimum Age Limit For Renters : 26 years plus