|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
For your next getaway to Colorado’s scenic Western Slope, come escape to this pristine Grand Junction vacation rental townhome, ideally situated on a quiet cul-de-sac within walking distance to a park and lots of hiking trails. This home is also located 5 minutes away from the world-famous champion golf course, Redlands Mesa, which was recently voted the #17 best public golf course in the world and #1 in Colorado!
When you first open the front door of this lovely townhouse, you will be greeted by a bright open concept living room, dining room and kitchen, accented by majestic high ceilings and beautiful decor throughout. With 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2,400 square feet of tastefully appointed living space and enough sleeping arrangements for 10 guests, this spacious residence is great for large gatherings, families, or groups of close friends out for an unforgettable mountain retreat. All the amenities you need to feel as relaxed as possible during your stay are here, including air conditioning, in-unit laundry machines, and complimentary wireless internet access for your communication needs.
Look forward to spending your downtime outside on the unit’s private walk-out deck on the first floor, where you can whip up some barbeque on the gas grill and admire serene views of the Book Cliffs, Mont Garfield, Grand Mesa, and interesting rock formations just beyond the backyard. You can also choose to enjoy your picturesque surroundings from the covered patio on the bottom level, accessible from the walk-out basement with wet bar. Everyone in your group will love the home’s wonderfully peaceful setting, nestled on a nice cul-de-sac in a very quiet area.
From this townhouse, you’ll have the best of Grand Junction right at your fingertips! The property is conveniently within close proximity of numerous local restaurants and walking distance to a park and many terrific hiking trails. Only a short half a mile stands between this house and the park with tennis courts. No matter what season you plan to visit, you’ll find this region has a little something for every interest and taste, from hiking, biking and horseback riding to wine tasting, river rafting and skiing.
The golfers in your group will be pleased to find excellent golfing nearby at the renowned Redlands Mesa Golf Course, just 0.6 miles from the house, or Tiara Rado Golf Course, situated 1.5 miles away. Venture 3.4 miles from the property to explore the mesmerizing landscapes of Colorado National Monument, or drive 11 miles to embark on an exciting tour with Rimrock Adventures in Fruita, Colorado. River trail access can be found just 1 mile from the townhouse. If you're visiting during the winter months, enjoy great skiing 47 miles away at Powderhorn Ski Area. Spend a day meandering Grand Junction’s quaint downtown shopping and restaurants only 2 miles away, followed by a memorable afternoon of wine tasting just 15 miles from the property. Regardless of how you choose to spend your time, this exceptional Grand Junction vacation rental townhouse will serve as your ultimate home base for exploring Western Colorado!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with blender, wireless internet access, in-unit washer/dryer, 2 flat screen TVs with cable, gas grill, private walk-out deck, covered patio, walk-out basement with wet bar, and much more
- Enjoy stunning views of the Book Cliffs, Mont Garfield, Grand Mesa, and interesting rock formations beyond the backyard!
- Prime location in a quiet cul-de-sac, walking distance to hiking trails and a park with tennis courts
- Close proximity to several great restaurants, golf courses, downtown Grand Junction, skiing, wineries, Colorado National Monument, river trail access, river rafting, and numerous other outdoor recreational activities!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3 (Basement): 1 Queen-sized Murphy Bed and 1 new Queen-sized Hide-a-Bed
- A Queen-sized Futon in the Basement Den can accommodate 2 extra guests
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with fee (maximum 2 small dogs allowed, no cats)
- Pet Fee: $25 Per Pet, Per Stay (Max 2 Small Dogs Allowed, No Cats)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
Nicely maintained, comfortable, modern and fully furnished home. We only had a couple minor problems while staying here and the local contact was very responsive and helpful.
We were in town for a family reunion. The townhome worked very well as our base to travel from. It accommodated five of us very well. Location was very convenient. It was not more than ten or fifteen minutes to the various places we visited. The listing description was very accurate in describing beds, bathrooms, etc. The local contact person was very responsive to our needs. Would certainly consider again for a future visit.
Very comfortable, equipped and clean!!!
Spent a girls' weekend here and this place was nice to come back to after a long day of wine tasting!
The property worked out wonderfully for our group 7 men on a Western Colorado golf trip. It was deceiving at first, but the house had ample room for all of us. It served as a great home base!
Lovely home, beautiful setting in the rocks, nice patio, well furnished and stocked. Beds were comfortable, everything was very clean. very quiet neighborhood. Highly recommend.