|Minimum Stay||2 - 4 nights|
Spacious 3500sqft two story home on a 13,000sqft lot with private swimming pool and spa. Perfect home setting for being away from home. Large living room with fireplace, kitchen with breakfast table area, formal dining room, study room with desk, 4 up-stairs bedrooms with large walk-in closet space for suitcases and clothes, two large double-sink-double-vanity bathrooms with tub and shower, up-stair game room/sitting area and personal gym, patios both up and down-stairs. An incredible value compared to hotels.
Fully stocked kitchen with microwave, oven, gas range, all pots, pans, utensils, mugs, cups, wine glasses, openers, tea kettle, coffee maker, coffee, tea, baking kitchen has everything you need to prepare big meals at home, and of course an outdoor grill.
Large fully fenced yard with swimming pool and spa. Upstairs and downstairs shaded backyard patios with outdoor furniture on both levels.
Located just off I-10E and Beltway 8 North (Sam Houston Parkway) The New Forest subdivision is surrounded with restaurants, education opportunities, entertainment venues, shopping and more.
Several bars, restaurants, and coffee shops are less than 5 minutes walking/driving away. A detailed listing will be provided to you upon check-in.
Other places to go in Houston
Whether its business or entertainment, Houston has everything you need to stay busy or just relax. The distance of the home to key spots are as follows:
Downtown Houston-17.1 miles
Toyota Center-17.9 miles
Discovery Green Park-16.3 miles
George R. Brown Convention Center-16.1 miles
Minute Maid Park-15.9 miles
BBVA Compass Stadium-16 miles
Downtown Aquarium-17.2 miles
Museum District-19.1 miles
Houston Zoo-20.4 miles
Medical Center Area-21.8 miles
Houston Galleria-25.4 miles
Reliant Stadium-23.9 miles
Hobby Airport (HOU)-19.1 miles
Houston Intercontinental (IAH) Airport-20.2 miles
Space Center Houston-26.9 miles
Kemah Broadwalk-25.7 miles
HomeAway will unlock or reveal our exact address after your booking is finalized or closer to your stay – it is kept private for security purposes prior to that.
Please provide us with a general time of your arrival – check-in is after 4 PM unless other arrangements are made.
Whole home, yard and pool to yourself, with wireless internet and gas barbecue grill.
Interaction with Guests
Meet with the guest upon check in and for any needed assistance during your stay.
Walk-through of home with guests is done only after reservation is confirmed and on the day of check in and on check out. Guest who confirmed reservation must be present.
Guests will need to provide for their own transportation as there is no public transit in this area.
This is a family home setting and is intended to be kept that way at all times. The intentions for the house rules is to establish a sense of a safe environment for guests who wish to rent the home so they can enjoy a relaxing and peaceful atmosphere feeling welcomed at this home while they are away from home. Observation of ALL house rules is expected to be followed by ALL persons occupying and visiting the home especially the person who made the reservation. If you have a big night, please keep it inside as we have neighbors with small children.
We want you to have fun while you're here, but here are the rules...
1. Respect the house – treat the place like it was your own.
2. Respect the neighbors - don't be loud late at night on the patio or in the driveway.
3. Respect the furnishings inside.
4. This is a smoke free home; smoking is only allowed on the outside back patios and the doors must be kept closed.
5. Absolutely no pets allowed.
6. Prior to checkout we ask our guest to kindly place all dirty dishes in the dishwasher and take all trash to the back of the house.
7. TOTAL NUMBER OF GUESTS SPENDING THE NIGHT ON THE PREMISES CANNOT EXCEED 10.
8. Children MUST be supervised AT ALL TIMES especially around the pool and spa. Certified life guard services are available upon request for an additional fee.
9. 100% of the cleaning fee goes to cleaning staff -- it covers basic cleaning and laundering of bedding, towels, pool and spa, NOT damages to the home.
10. Please give us at least an hour notice before you leave so we can do a walk-through and to turn in the key. (There will be a $150 fee charged if the key is not returned upon check out)
11. Walk-throughs of the home WILL NOT be made to anyone prior to booking and check-in. Walk-throughs can be arranged after booking is confirmed and on the day of check-in and on the day of checkout.
12. Rental of this property is SOLELY for lodging whether it’s for business, vacation, family visits, and relaxation purposes. Rental of this property WILL NOT be made for any other reasons not limited to filming movies, documentaries, projects, TV shows, commercial purposes etc. ANY GUESTS OCCUPYING THE HOME OBSERVED OR SUSPECTED OF SUCH ACTIVITY IN NATURE OUTSIDE OF LODGING PURPOSES WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE WITHOUT A REFUND AND WILL NOT BE ALLOWED ON THE PREMISES OR ALLOWED TO RENT THE PROPERTY AGAIN.
13. Absolutely NO PARTIES allowed. IF SUCH AN EVENT IS DISCOVERED YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE WITHOUT A REFUND AND YOUR DEPOSIT WILL BE FORFEITED.
14. Underage drinking and or recreational drugs are NOT to be done on the premises. IF SUCH ACTIVITIES OCCUR YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE WITHOUT A REFUND AND WILL NOT BE ALLOWED ON THE PREMISES OR ALLOWED TO RENT THE PROPERTY AGAIN.
This was our second time staying in this beautiful home and it was absolutely perfect. We loved all the Christmas decor and my children were daring enough to enjoy the pool and spa, even though it was so cold. We absolutely love Marlene, she made us feel like family, and we will definitely be staying again. Perhaps, for another birthday getaway :)
We had a group of 8 and the house had plenty of space for everyone. We enjoyed the pool/spa and outdoor areas mostly. Marlene was very helpful upon arrival, house was well stocked and had plenty of clean towels for our big group. Great location, near lots of shopping/restaurants and easy access to major interstates.
Came in town with a big group for the weekend. This home had more than enough space to Accomidate the whole family. Stocked full of anything you would need to cook for a large family & plenty of towels for bathroom. The only thing you may want to bring is some Small blankets or throws for the couches. The owner was very pleasant & answered any questions or concerns we had. This property is Located near many many food places & Walmart right around the corner. Will definitely stay at this property again if we ever come back to the area
Let's see there is so much awesome things I can say, I will try to stick to the point. From the beginning speaking with Ms.marlene everything was pleasurable although I may confused everything with asking too many questions. Upon arrival Ms.Marlene was there and gave a very great tour of the home. The home is as pictured, lots of space , clean, organized , and well prepared for guest. Of course my family of 8+ had more than enough room but we mostly stayed outdoors in the huge pool, and heated spa. The yard was just as huge and we were able to play games. This will be my come back to home away very soon. Thank you for providing this experience for my family .
This house is just wonderful! Houston was the final stop in our 3 week tour and this was just the best way to end about 2000+ miles of driving. We didn't actually get to see Houston as we just wanted to stay in the house and enjoy the pool and spa. I did get to the NASA Space Centre on my own as the wife and son just wanted to stay in the pool. Marlene was a brilliant host, showed us everything we needed to know, always answered emails quickly and let us check out later than we expected due to our late flight to the UK. I couldn't recommend the house enough. Walmart is a 2 min drive away so we just got in supplies and stayed in the pool and spa enjoying the wonderful house. For three of us this was maybe a bit larger than necessary, but I wanted to end the trip with a pool and something special, which this certainly is!!
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
Walk-through of the home WILL NOT be made to anyone prior to booking and check-in. Walk-through can be arranged after booking is confirmed and on the day of check-in and on the day of checkout.
There will be a $150.00 fee charged if the key is not returned upon check out.