Celebrate COACHELLA MUSIC FESTIVAL in style!
I have four nights available at my timeshare at the world-famous Marriott Desert Springs Villas 1 for lodging from Thursday to Monday Morning at a bargain rate of $825/night (excluding 10% tax and $150 cleaning fee) = $3,780 total (Minimum 4 Night Stay)
Those attending the music festival can purchase all-day/night transportation shuttle passes online to be picked up at the JW Marriott Hotel directly next door to the Desert Springs Villas resort.
The Marriott Desert Springs Villas is a world-class resort that also has many fantastic amenities for guests including golf, restaurants, bars and proximity to the prime Palm Desert shopping.
Below are the details for the room and resort amenities. You will be hard-pressed to find a lodging value during the peak Spring season this good anywhere in the desert!
Resort: Marriott Desert Springs Villas I
Location: 1091 Pinehurst Ln, Palm Desert, CA 92260
Check-In: Monday, April 14, 2016 (time 4 p.m.)
Check-Out: Thursday, April 18, 2016 (time 10 a.m.)
Villa Size: 1800 Square Feet
Sleeps 8 (6 privately)
- 1 King bedroom suites with Private full bathroom that sleeps 2
- 1 Bedroom suite with 2 double beds that sleeps 4 total and has private full bathroom
- Pull out Queen sleeper sofa in Living room that sleeps 2
- Golf Course Views
- Bike Rentals
- On-site Movie Theater
- Yoga Studio
- Guest rooms: Complimentary Wireless
- Lobby and public areas: Complimentary Wireless, Wired
- Complimentary on-site parking
- This hotel has a smoke-free policy
- Pets not allowed
- No RV parking allowed. Vehicle must fit in one parking space.
- $3,780 total including taxes and cleaning fees. ($825/night + 10% tax and $150 cleaning fee)