Summer is coming and we are open to having longer term renters. In this case, rates are negotiable. For more information, please contact the co-owner at Laura.Widdis@shaw.ca
This beautiful FAMILY ski in - ski out home away from home, located on Apex Mountain Resort, is ideal for a FAMILY retreat. This ski chalet has a private out door *hot tub, cozy gas fireplace, in floor radiant heating, stand up washer and dryer, two full bathrooms, and sleeps up to 10 guests comfortably (eight adults maximum) in the three roomy and private bedrooms and two upstairs lofts. The property also offers both a movie/play area (TV, VCR, VHS and board games); and a "crows-nest" or loft for those who like the idea of forts! The ski chalet enjoys a beautiful open concept design with vaulted ceilings and comes with Internet, Netflix, and a large flat screen TV. Queen sized beds have both brand new mattress and bedding. No pets and no smoking allowed anywhere on the property. Strata Board has implemented an eight adult guest maximum rule to discourage excessive partying and to encourage more family time at our complex. Ski and snowshoe trails are accessible from right outside our door. For more information, you may contact the co-owner at Laura.Widdis@shaw.ca
* Hot tub is not in operation April - September.
- Down hill skiing, boarding, skating, tubing and snow shoeing available at Apex Mountain Resort
- Cross country skiing located close by at Nickel Plate Nordic Centre
- Eight minute walk or two minute ski to Apex Mountain Resort village
- Penticton airport 30 minute drive away