|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
The second floor has 5 beds in 3 rooms,as in the first room there is a Double size bed and in the other 2 rooms there are 2 Semi size beds in each room.
On the second floor there is also a sofa and TV as well as big and wide balcony(veranda) with a wonderful view of the surrounding nature and area.
Please check the guide book,shown on the listing ,you will be able to find nice shops,restaurants and so on,near the room.
We are looking forward to meeting you!!
House Rules: Please keep our promise:
* Please do not answer if You hear the Intercom or the phone!(the most important)
* NO SMOKING in the apartment,there is ashtray at the veranda.
* Please keep silent at night time.
* Please take off Your shoes at the room entrance.
* Please feel free to use consumer electronics.(Take care not to start a fire)
* Please turn off the air conditioner /heater when You are not in the apartment.
* If You plan on making party,please finish until 22h PM in the evening.
* Please use only the wine glasses ,prepared in Your room.
* If You would like to drink wine,different than the one in Your room's fridge please contact us.
* You can use the first floor's fridge,but only half of it.
* Please do not use the first floor's phone.
* If You would like to have breakfast,lunch and dinner,please inform us 24 hours earlier.
Wonderful property in a beautiful city, with a guess very kind, the property located in one of the most beautiful areas of Kyoto, near Kiyumizudera .
tres belle maison typique, situé dans un musée à ciel ouvert dans le quartier ancien de Gion , entourée de temples . belles prestations .merci encore
This was a very unique home. We really enjoyed the stay. The Keotsu table was the best!
Our welcome & greeting were great, our host explained everything very well and when I ran into trouble with the wifi (my fault) he immediately cleared it up!
The location alone made this a great place to stay. Walking distance to the historical district with all of the shops and restaurants yet very quiet at night.
Taxis were plentiful so if you were tired after walking around town, it was easy to grab one back to the villa.
Thank you so much!
The villa was great for our trip. It was very clean and everything was as expected from the description. The hosts were very easy to communicate with and gave us a great tour of the villa as well as places to visit in Kyoto.