Nestled along Puget Sound, this breathtaking La Conner vacation rental home is the ideal place to trade the stresses of everyday life for the natural beauty and laid-back lifestyle of the Pacific Northwest. This gorgeous 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom house offers enough room to comfortably sleep up to 9 guests throughout 2,912 square feet of impeccably appointed living space, making it the perfect accommodation choice for families and friends escaping to the Washington coast together.
Welcome to 'The Nest!' The moment you pull up to the driveway, you'll become mesmerized by the home's picturesque setting. Tucked away amongst towering trees and lush green foliage, this waterfront property welcomes you with the enchanting ambiance you might expect to find in Puget Sound. The covered porch will serve as the ultimate place to take in your surroundings, offering stunning 180-degree views of Skagit Bay and the San Juan Islands beyond - you may even spot some native wildlife while you relax!
Inside, tasteful furnishings, modern fixtures, and wood beam ceilings abound throughout the nicely decorated living space, creating an aesthetically pleasing atmosphere for your stay. The cozy living room features wall-to-wall French doors, perfectly framing the incredible Puget Sound scenery - admire the views from the comfort of indoors while you curl up by the electric fireplace, or watch a movie on the flat screen TV with Roku and DVD player for entertainment. There's another a TV in the extra room off the kitchen, as well as in each of the bedrooms, and wireless internet is provided to satisfy your entertainment needs. After an unforgettable day in the great outdoors, prepare a delicious home-cooked meal in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with stainless steel appliances and all the essential culinary tools. The beautiful dining room provides spectacular waterfront views as a backdrop for your family dinners. Later, unwind with a nice glass of wine on the covered porch, or retreat downstairs to read a good book in the spacious basement. At the end of the night, you'll be happy to retire to one of the inviting bedrooms, each featuring a plush queen-sized bed. For additional sleeping space, the finished attic offers a twin-sized bed, and there's a futon couch in the extra room off the kitchen.
You truly can't beat this home's phenomenal waterfront location! Snee-Oosh Beach is accessible from the property, just an easy 2 minute walk away. You'll love spending your vacation days taking strolls along the shore, kayaking, and wildlife watching. Explore the area further by taking a ferry to visit the other San Juan Islands. You'll also love hiking at Deception Pass, which is only 20 minutes away and of the most visited places in Washington! Downtown La Conner boasts fantastic local restaurants and excellent shopping, all within 10 minutes of the house. Additionally, the charming town of Anacortes is a 15-minute drive away and offers more shopping and restaurants, as well as amazing whale watching tours. For some more entertainment, spend an evening 10 minutes away at Swinomish Casino. Regardless of how you choose to spend your time here, this impressive La Conner vacation rental home ensures a getaway full of complete relaxation and serenity!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, gas grill, electric fireplace, 5 flat screen TVs, Roku with Netflix and Hulu access, wireless internet access, in-unit laundry machines, and much more
- Enjoy breathtaking 180-degree views of Skagit Bay and the San Juan Islands while you relax on the covered porch
- Incredible waterfront location on Puget Sound! An easy 2-minute walk to beaches
- Only 10 minutes from shopping and restaurants in downtown La Conner, 15 minutes from Anacortes, and 20 minutes from Deception Pass!
Beach and Home Access:
- Walk four houses down to a path and stairwell down to smaller, more private beach
- OR walk down the hill to the other side towards tennis courts to larger beach area
- There is no direct access straight from the home
- There are 8 to 10 steps down to the front door of the home
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed
- There are 4 Twin-sized Bed in the Finished Attic Room can accommodate 4 guest
- A Futon is available for 2 extra guests if necessary
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- $25 per person/per night fee applies for groups over 6
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Possible eviction and/or additional fines may be imposed to the renter if these policies are violated