If you're searching for an incredible retreat filled with endless recreational options, look no further than this spectacular Innsbrook vacation rental cottage. This 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home sleeps 8 and offers something for every age and every stage from hiking, to swimming, to catching butterflies. With a private dock, screened porch, and access to the great outdoors, your whole family will love staying here!
his 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom cottage has enough sleeping arrangements for up to 8 guests, making it an ideal accommodation choice for a large family or group of good friends looking for a rejuvenating Missouri lake retreat. From the moment you arrive, you'll immediately fall in love with the property's stunning surroundings - expansive views of 150 acre Aspen Lake create a beautiful setting for your stay. You're sure to experience the best of outdoor living here! The Lake House offers numerous great amenities throughout the exterior, such as a private dock, massive 2-level deck with expansive views of the 128-acre lake, a comfortable screened-in porch, hammock, Weber gas BBQ grill, shaded outdoor table and an abundance of patio furniture.
Inside, you'll be in awe of the charming rustic cedar walls, cathedral ceilings, and numerous large windows, framing picturesque lake views in every room. Additionally, the property offers every amenity you'll need to feel at home, including in-unit laundry machines, luxuriously soft linens and towels, and electric heating and air conditioning. During your stay here, spend leisurely afternoons lounging on the 2-level deck or rest in the comfortable great room, where you can prop up your feet, read a good book or watch your favorite shows on the flat screen TV, equipped with DIRECTV Satellite, a DVD/CD player and surround sound. For some fresh air, open the wall-to-wall sliding glass doors and enjoy the light breeze as you unwind.
When you're not enjoying the nearby Clubhouse Bar and Grille with available carryout, utilize the fully equipped gourmet kitchen, complete with new stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and wine bar. After preparing a delicious home cooked meal, you can either gather around the adjacent expandable dining table to enjoy your culinary masterpiece with your loved ones or head out to the deck to dine al fresco. Once the evening has finally come to a close, retire to one of the home's 3 beautifully inviting and comfortable bedrooms to rest up for another day of exploration or relaxation.
Nestled within the serene Innsbrook Resort, this home's quiet location is heavenly! The lakefront property, part of the Audubon Certified Reserve, feels like it's a million miles away from civilization while being an easy 1-mile walk from all of the area's most renowned attractions. Fishing is great off the large dock, and you can take the provided canoe to explore the entire lake with several beaches, marinas, and swimming areas. During your stay, your access to the owner's golf cart can take you to one of the many trailheads for hiking, or just for a fun ride of "wind therapy." You and your companions will love riding the golf cart to any of the nearby trailheads for hiking or just taking it for a fun ride around the area. Guests here will also enjoy access to the community's 4-star golf course with onsite Clubhouse Restaurant, convenience store, horse stables, and outdoor stage. If you're in the area for a special event, this property is conveniently located near multiple wedding venues and retreats. Additionally, bike, kayak, canoe, and paddleboat rentals are available nearby.
Whether you decide to take part in exciting water activities or take a leisurely hike around the 150 acre Lake Aspen, you'll love the convenient location of this fully restored log cabin from the 1800s! There's even a dog park for your 4-legged friend and nearby stables where you can enjoy horseback riding! The little ones will love visiting the Pumpkin Patch and Joel's Safari Zoo, both 3 miles away, while the adults in your group will love touring the local Augusta and Herman, Chandler Hill wineries, located within 30-40 minutes of the property. In addition, Cedar Lake Winery can be reached in a 10-minute drive. Throughout your stay in this picturesque region, you can also attend weekly Summer Breeze concerts at the nearby outdoor stage, or celebrate special occasions. No matter how you choose to spend your time here, this Innsbrook vacation rental cottage will quickly become a place you love returning to at the end of the day!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a large private dock, a massive 2-level deck, hammock, gas grill, in-unit laundry machines, electric heating and air conditioning, wireless internet access, flat screen TV with DIRECTV Satellite, DVD/CD player and surround sound, fully equipped kitchen with new stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and wine bar, luxury linens and much more
- Easy ramp access to the front door
- Golf cart and canoe provided for guest use
- Wonderful lakefront location! Just a 1 mile walk or golf cart ride to all of the area's most renowned attractions
- Nestled within Innsbrook Resort, a gated community with round-the clock security! Guests have access to the community's trophy fishing, 4-star golfing, a restaurant, convenience store, horse stables, and outdoor stage
- Enjoy games and entertainment with your friends and family - life-size Jenga, horseshoe and croquet sets, bicycles, kayaks, sand volleyball and softball equipment all available for rent!
*** Brand new community pool, stage, restaurant and laundry facilities *** Innsbrook Resort - http://www.innsbrook-resort.com/property-owners/things-to-do/
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: 1 Full-sized Bed and 1 Twin-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3 (Loft): 1 Queen-sized Bed and 1 Twin-sized Bed
- A Queen-sized Inflatable Sealy Bed in Upstairs Closet can accommodate 2 extra guests (self-contained automatic electric pump allows adjustment from firm to soft)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Guests assume all responsibility for any injury or damage of the golf cart and/ or canoe