|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Welcome to our Beach Cottage, Fiddler's Cove Beach and Racquet Club a Wonderful 1ST FLOOR (Easy In/Easy Out) in a 23 acre Beach and Tennis Resort. Recently renovated!! All new memory foam bedding throughout! Newly painted and all new flooring in 2014-5!
Family friendly, with Graco Pack N Play and Fisher Price Booster Seat/High Chair in condo for guest use.
Free Wi-Fi is available in the Cottage...
* Short stroll (300 yards) to the widest, most BEAUTIFUL BEACH on Hilton Head Island. Included in Our Cottage Rental are BEACH CHAIRS, A BEACH COOLER, and OUR BEACH CARRY ALL, THAT MAKE THE SHORT STROLL TO THE BEACH EVEN EASIER!! Make sure to BRING YOU OWN BEACH TOWELS!!
Our Beach Cottage offers 2 bedrooms each with their own baths with new vanities, fully furnished kitchen with new counters, cabinets and appliances(refrig., dishwasher, microwave, stove, blender, coffee pot, toaster and washer and dryer).
The master is nicely decorated, has a queen bed, Flat Screen TV & DVD & phone. The master bath adjoins the master bedroom.
The guest bedroom has twin beds and an adjoining bath located just outside the bedroom door.
The living has a sleeper sofa, 37' HDTV Flat Screen TV and DVD.
Dining room has seating for six.
Patio has A Bistro Table to enjoy your morning coffee or evening cocktail.
If you have any questions while you are vacationing at the Beach Cottage, we have been enjoying this wonderful Island Paradise for more than 20 years, so we are here to help.
No worries... relax, have fun and enjoy!!
You will have our phone numbers and email... we look forward to sharing our little Beach Cottage with you in the near future...
ADDITIONAL RENTAL INFORMATION:
* Weekly rentals preferred... Saturday to Saturday. A 50% deposit is required upon making the reservation (within 7 days) and the 50% balance is due at least 21 days prior to your visit.
* Monthly rentals are available between November and March. Monthly Rentals must be cancelled ninty (90) days prior to check-in date to receive all deposit monies back in full.
* We accept personal checks, cashiers checks and money orders. We also accept MasterCard, VISA, and Discover cards to make booking and payment easy!
* Check-in is at 3:00 PM and Check-out is at 10:00 AM.
* NO SMOKING IN VILLA, NO PETS, No Motorcycles and No Boats.
* No bikes are allowed inside the villa.
* Please use the provided bike racks.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Should you need to cancel your reservation, you can cancel 60 days or more prior to your visit and receive your entire deposit back in full. Cancelling less than 60 days prior to your visit, 50% is returned, however, cancelling 14 days or less prior to your visit, no refunds are available.
Keywords: Fiddlers Cove, Fiddler's Cove, Folly Field, Hilton Head
We are originally from New Jersey and we discovered Hilton Head in 1986, and have treasured our 'piece of the beach' on the island since 1989. I work in Global Business development and Genny is a former teacher and current writer. We have travelled the world for work and pleasure, but there is no place like Hilton Head!
Tom Ramsey purchased this villa in 2012
The location is great being so close to the beach. The 10 on-site, Har-Tru tennis courts are AWESOME! As well as a CHILLED pool, so cool for summer enjoyment.
Fiddler's Cove is centrally located for all the island has to offer, from great food, golf, live theater and concerts, and access to the bike/walking path system. It is just a fantasic location!
We love the short walk to the best beach on Hilton Head, and great amenities within Fiddler's Cove!
Two large pools, hot tub, great tennis and raquetball. The 4 on-site children's play areas are great for our grand daughter. One is right outside the villa!
Well, we are home and just wanted to thank you for the opportunity to rent your very nice condo on Hilton Head. We had a good time and found the area and the condo very relaxing. It is a beautiful island and it is apparent why you chose to purchase a vacation condo there.
Once again, thank you,
We've stayed at Fiddler's Cove several times before. This was the first time in this condo. Everything was clean and it was decorated well. We had a great time! Loved the floors. Very quiet. Neighbors were quiet! Would definitely stay again!
We just returned from our vacation and this was a great place to stay. It's conveniently located and just an easy, short walk to the beach! My family of 5 fit perfectly there and we had a great time. This condo has everything you need for a relaxing stay and is perfectly located on the first floor, so it was easy to get all the beach gear and our 3 kids out the door. The owners respond quickly to questions and made everything so easy! We hope to be back again soon.
This condo was very nice house is fully stocked with everything u need pools are very nice would definetly stay at this home again great place if u have kids we rented the bikes for a week great bike trails. We loved it
We enjoyed our stay. Very clean and stocked condo. Very nice location,close to beach, pools and wonderful restaurants. Love Hilton Head. Tom was wonderful to work with.
We had a wonderful time at the condo, and the property was just as described--clean and comfortable. The large pool was beautiful and we loved the beach. The most helpful amenity was the beach cart which made trips to the beach with 4 and a 2-year old much more enjoyable!
Lovely place well situated, nice decor best stocked place we've ever been to.
Complex lovely two swimming pools to choose from very close to beach and amenities and some great restaurants
* Extensive bike trails thru-out the Island connect to Fiddler's Cove entrance. Rental bikes can be delivered to your door and will be picked up at the end of your visit.
* Other activities to enjoy: Fantastic golf, water sports, fish, shop, dine at fine restaurants, the BEAUTIFUL SCENERY and WILDLIFE, etc...
* Day trips to Savannah, GA (40 miles), Beaufort, SC (30 m
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 1 2016 - Sep 30 2016
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed with deposit.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.