It is a semi-detached house (two independent houses separated by a common wall), of different owners and who share the use of the barbecue area and gardens
Description of House 02 that is object of this lease
House with two floors, facing the sea, on the beach of Ingleses. On the upper floor are the 04 bedrooms, two of them with double bed, and private bathroom (suites), one facing the sea and the other facing the street. The sea-facing suite has a double bed and the street-facing suite features a double bed and a single bed. The third bedroom has a box bed and a bunk bed and the fourth bedroom has two single beds. In addition to the four bedrooms is also on the top floor, a full bathroom to meet the rooms that do not have private bathrooms. On the ground floor we have: a large living room with TV and fireplace giving access to balcony and garden facing the beach, bathroom with shower, dining room, kitchen and service area that leads to the parking lot with room for two midsize cars. The residence sleeps up to 10 people. All rooms have split air conditioning, ceiling fans and wardrobes. The bedroom windows are PVC with double glazing, screen for insects, blinds and curtains. The openings in the suites are in PVC with double glazing and black out curtains. The dining room has 02 ceiling fans, window protected by security grills, mosquito net and curtain, table with granite top for 8 people.
The house next door is usually used by its owners who are residents in Florianopolis.
This property is for the owner's use, therefore it can not be rented for parties and events and is intended for people who are looking to enjoy the beach, rest and have direct contact with nature.
Only for family use. Certificate of deification and cleaning of water box in day.
I) Condominium Rules
The presence of another family in the adjacent property represents, today, more security for everyone, both in the moments when they enjoy the beach and also in the moments when they leave to walk leaving their belongings but, on the other hand, the sharing of the common areas and proximity to another family, require that respect for good norms of coexistence be observed.
1) Use of common areas
A) Barbecue Area
The barbecue area is a space common to both houses of the condominium, so its use must follow some rules:
• The sink is solely and exclusively intended for the cleaning of crockery and cutlery and is not allowed to wash clothes, floor cloths or objects with sand;
• Do not cut food directly on top of countertop and tabletop; the house has several planks for this purpose;
• Do not remove the benches and table from the place and do not use them for any other purpose than meals;
• After use, the space must be left clean and free of any object, that is, ready to be used again; the lights should be turned off and the tap kept closed when not in use.
• The skewers and grates supplied are for the use of our guests and must be stored inside the house after use;
• Do not put clotheslines on the barbecue area.
B) Garden and flowerbeds
• It is not allowed to practice sports by adults in the garden;
• It is not allowed to place poles in the garden - The floor poles that we offer must be kept on the sidewalk of house 02. If necessary, make use of the clothes dryer in the kitchen.
• Children's play is welcome, but be careful not to damage the plants of the beds and not to disturb the residents of House 01.
C) Use of shower and external faucet
Make rational use of water and do not allow children to play with tap water and shower.
D) Use of the beach access gate
The access gate to the beach should be kept closed to prevent entry of strangers to the condominium. After 9:00 pm and, whenever they leave the condominium, the gate must be kept with a lock.
If, due to force majeure, it is necessary to replace the door lock with another, inform the owner and the occupants of the house immediately.
2) Hours of silence
The use of any type of sound system should always be at moderate volume; remember that there are others in the house next door who may be wanting to rest.
After 10:00 p.m., it is indispensable to respect the time of silence.
3) Use of parking area
• The parking area for House 02 is located on the same side of the house;
• Parking capacity is two medium-sized cars or a pick-up truck. If necessary, there is a car park 50 meters from the house;
• Cars must be parked so as not to impair the movement of other vehicles;
• For the safety of all residents, the gate must be kept closed at all times. When you leave the car, make sure you have it closed.
4) From the collection of organic and recyclable waste
Both organic and recyclable waste should be packed in tightly sealed plastic bags and placed on the street sidewalk, on the right side of the person leaving the gate (just before the light clock).
• Mondays (Mondays), Wednesdays (Wednesdays) and Fridays (Fridays) at 07:00 a.m.
Recyclable waste (selective waste):
• Wednesday (Wednesday) at 1:00 p.m.
II) House rules
This is where our children grew up and where we currently enjoy moments of family leisure. We hope you feel at home and look after it as if it were yours.
1) Do not sit on the couches, in the living room and dining chairs, or on beds with wet, sand-soaked, or tan-colored clothing. We have on the porch, several plastic chairs that are suitable for this purpose.
2) When leaving the rooms make sure to turn off the light, turn off the air conditioning and the ceiling fan;
3) For safety reasons, when they are not in the service area, keep the grill door or wooden door closed;
4) When leaving the kitchen make sure that the stove is off;
5) Due to the increase in the flow of people on the island during the summer season, the water supply is sometimes compromised and it is therefore indispensable that its use be rational;
6) If any object is damaged, please arrange for its replacement or contact us immediately so we can do so during your stay at our home;
7) Smoking is not allowed in any of the rooms in the house;